WHAT the hell is Poland up to?

>Plans to start increasing military spending to reach 2.5% by 2030
>Buying 70 new helicopters
>New tanks going into production next year
>New MSBS system rifles
>Plans to buy 2 squadrons of F35
>New missile defense system
>PGZ signs cooperation agreement with technical colleges and universities to help research new military tech.
>By 2020 will have 200 000 regular force + 50 000 national guard

Are Polacks preparing for snackbar invasion, or they plan to invade Germany to save it from itself?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1498780982901.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=BMMy2YvRwUg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ojt862v3JcY
youtube.com/watch?v=ApUu1DA5HCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>or they plan to invade Germany to save it from itself?
No we plan to wait for muzzies to kill all germans during one night, then we will go there to "help", kill all muzzies and take all german clay.
... but don't tell anyone.

God I hope so. Take France while you are at it. Maybe UK too. Poland = superpower by 2030

>Plans to buy 2 squadrons of F35

Always a kek.

That's hardly the best part.
i.4cdn.org/gif/1498780982901.webm

>a country just increasing his military power,an absolute normal thing that every country does
>"Oh,this can mean that X(Country)is plannin some shit,ooooooh,i'm so fuckin smart"

I like of you lads,but sometimes you guys fuck up.

msbs is a mistake, beyrl and tantal are much better than a gay acr clone

AI shitposting robots are coming lads. This overfills me with joy.

Take Canada too plz

Neither. The ruling party is consumed by paranoid hatred of Russians and seems to actually believe they could invade any day, thus the military buildup.

First of all, show you flag you shit if you want to talk shit.
Second of all, it's not normal because most EU countries have heavily under invested military forces. Poland is one of the few countries lately to to invest so heavily in it's forces.

I thought the build-up was due to the fact Poland might be pushing to leave the EU.

Confederated Nations of Eastern Europe when?

youtube.com/watch?v=BMMy2YvRwUg

The EU is threatening Poland and the Czech republic with so called legal action after they refused to take in more migrants so now the Fuhrer Merkel herself is throwing a tantrum and the EU is trying to control other countries and Poland is along with the Czech republic are drawing a line in the sand and saying no more. They know the EU army is real and will be a threat soon so they are gearing up to defend themself from the tyranny of the EU globalists and their plans for a one world government.

Get ready anons shit will get real in the next few years.

Poland is the useful idiot of NATO to start world war 3 against Russia. Leave it again to butt fucking slavs paid by Anglos to start a world war.

Poland.

>savior of western civilization

Fuck, am I the only one who despises new flags and faggots that use them?
I rather be a fucking leaf than be like ANTIFA scum, hiding behind mask.

>I thought the build-up was due to the fact Poland might be pushing to leave the EU.
Unfortunately bullshit. All the anti-EU talk is just, well, talk, your Confederated Nations concept could never translate to reality - who would provide gibsmedats and to where would we send our not best?

I agree. It's going to be interesting to see how western Europe deals with the huge flow of migrants coming in. I see a civil war breaking out between multiple EU countries in the future. It's not really a matter of IF, it is a matter of WHEN. Eastern Europe's response to these civil unrests is going to be a vital part of the equation.

This better? I just used the anarchist flag because it's guaranteed (you)s.

But really, it has always been the plan to build up Poland heavily. The Jew George Friedman was talking about it a long time ago. He "predicted" Poland would be a major power in Europe in the 21st century. But this wasn't really a prediction, it was more of an explication of American plans for the region, since Friedman just bases all his predictions of projected plans that his fellow Jews are hatching in Washington DC.

They're stuck between unpredictable as hell neighbors to the east, and people actively encouraging upheaval in their society to the west. Seems pretty evident to me.

Germany has all but said they're building a European army in order to invade EU countries who refuse migrant quotas. Poland is preparing to defend herself. Poland already has the military to VERY easily win a defensive war against Germany alone, they're preparing for a potential multi-country European army invading their territory.

they're pretty gay but they're not enabled for the first time. you can earn a bit of respect as a leaf, poo, or swede and not hiding your flag because memes but something like a burger flag isn't really something to hide. for fucks sake both burger parties have their own flag

> t. hippie in Tomorrow style patrician

Fucking BASED polebros getting ready to introduce kebabs to their pedo fag prophet.

>tfw Germany bombs and invades other countries because they wont accept shitskins from the religion of peace that will ultimately demographically replace them in 100 years

?????

The interesting thing is that a lot of people say ''oh the politicians are stupid'' when they do things like letting in millions of migrants and bring in authoritarian laws to take down free speech and people say''oh well that's a stupid idea because how is that going to help our country''.

Well the thing is it would be stupid if the aim was to help the country but we know it certainly is not the aim and the politicians are far from stupid. They are extremely cunning and nothing happens without a reason and logically this must mean there absolutely is some kind of an agenda going on here although it may seem very sureal it's actually happening and it's all very very real.

The reality of it takes a while to sink in and when it hits it's like an awakening like seriously wtf is going on. It's like a fucking movie or some shit but it's real.

The other thing that I can't figure out is what motives these people orchestrating these agendas have because if we look through history and do some digging these agendas have been pushed for many generations and these people would surely die before they fulfilled their agendas so why do it ?

Why do all of this to not have it unfold in your lifetime ?

And is there some other external force guiding all of this to happen a force that does not die and will actually live to see all of it's agenda unfold. I know it sounds crazy but that makes a lot of sense to me.

Lizardpeople. That's all I have to say.

>WHAT the hell is Poland up to?
Opening a garage door?
I don't get it, why post a picture of open doors?

>why do it
Juice

Who knows what's really behind it all but we do know there is something and at least that we can know for certain is fact. I've been thinking lately about the concept of reality and the fact that our very existence is proof that strange things can exist I mean seriously have you ever stopped to wonder what the fuck is this place what the hell is everything ???

Existence in itself is very strange and I'm sure we do not know everything and for all we know all kinds of crazy shit could also exist.

>anschluss, poland edition
I like

Poland please annex Germany

>facts
>facts(kinda)
>facts
>facts(eventually)
>facts
>facts
>wishful thinking, pleaz reply giez!!!111! zomg i nedz to felz empordent!!!!!!!!!!

Poland likes to start off world wars.

Hell lad. Here we go again. History cant help but repeat itself

>what is poland up to
>bolshevik EU aristocracy threatens Poland to flood their country with muslims 'or else'

They're going with "or else"

This is what happens when you forget Poland...

1683 Part II: Sobieski Boogaloo.

Russia is posturing, so they're making sure to have an adequate defense as a NATO member.

Same thing every country in the new buffer zone between EUSSR 2.0 and RUSSR 2.0 is up to, being a nice staging ground for the American/NATO army.

Russians

Why is Poland such an instigator? They literally started ww2 over fucking nothing.

>They literally started ww2 over fucking nothing.

No no Jews started WW2

>Islam overtakes Germany
>the next day 50,000 polacks wearing adidas tracksuits launch a surprise attack and overwhelm the muslim hordes

I so want to see this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ojt862v3JcY

>Germany kicks out Jews and the banking cartels

>Germany invades a small portion of Poland that Poland stole from Germany in the first place and Germany takes it back.

>Jews already run the world back then and force the US and the allies to declare war on Germany

>Allies win the war and the allies are still under Jewish control

>Jews own the media and everything so they start the false narratives about WW2 making them look like victims

>Today Jews use the victim narrative of WW2 to stop anyone questioning them and their tyrannical take over of the world

History is written by the victors.

>inb4 the Jews force poland to instigate a war and BTFO them making room for more refugees and forcing them to pay reparations for the next 50 years.
>the last stronghold of european identity comes crumbling down.

Would be great.

Nazis started WW2 with a false flag to grab land before the Soviet ran out of patience and took it for themselves. His greatest mistake was not letting Stalin become the larger warmonger and securing a greater German Reich after crushing the Soviets with the allies.

Forget the 4th reich, it's the 2nd Caliphate coming now

If they now spending good money, someone have to tell them to buy better tanks than that pimped swedish IFV on OPs pic.

It's totally ok. We have too many males. War is a good start to weed them out.

Its like poland has a history of getting shit on by russia and germany, they know american power is waning, germans are getting antsy again and full of muslims now...poland should have a significant military build up.

Best case scenario i see for western europe is poland going all blitkriegy on them and purging the muslims some time in the future...possibly with an eastern block alliance. Someone will have to do it for the western europeans since they have proven to be unable to do anything worth a damn for themselves.

imminent kebab removal, can't you feel it?

I'm Jewish and I don't give a fuck, I want to see these goose-stepping across Europe, no matter the target.

>united states of poland

When??

To destroy Germany if Germany tries to use EU army to force more refugees

Also in case putin tries something

Defending from the double krauts+slavs invasion.

be funny if they invaded on september 1st.

> Tfw mere existence of your nation generates unspeakable amount of butthurt in Western Europe
> and you accomplish this.by literally doing nothing and minding your own business

>Poland stole from Germany
stopped reading there

That amount of force is like a piss in the ocean against Russia, they're signalling their supposed European allies that they're no longer required.

Thing is... right now we are not exactly worried about Russia. We are more worried about our supposed European allies.

>The other thing that I can't figure out is what motives these people orchestrating these agendas
Look back at wwii. Who won. Who become privileged nation. Remember Jews had long history of been kicked out from countries. So after win in wwii jews laid done in the international law principles that prohibit any country to restrict movement and settlement of jews. All post war legal system and power structures are build around this principle.

But here cones this thing. Not only jews can exploit these structures and now from africa comes loads of freeloaders. Who can ride "free migration imma refuge hiltler hitler" agenda.

gib Schlesien

If such force was in the Ukraine's disposal during Crimean annexation operation would not worked.

>Poland taking the UK.

They did that ten years ago, friend.

Would you rather have Poles or (((Asians)))

Shut up Luke and get back to work.
You still have to pay for my benefits, off you go.

fpbp

Based Poland gonna expand to cucked Germany. You mad Merkel?

Preparing for when either
a) Russia invades AGAIN and the West betrays Poland AGAIN
b) Germany invades AGAIN and the West betrays Poland AGAIN
c) both

It all depends on when the EU openly chooses nigger cock over their fellow European brethren (it's not really a question of "if" anymore).

The latter

That's what I meant basically, my post wasn't the best. I meant Poland is aligning itself with the US rather than It's so called friends in Europe.

What's the significance of the pic?

> Germany
> invading anyone, anytime

OH dear God my sides. They dont have the sufficient manpower to invade. Not to mention the fact that they have weaker airforce, little to no artillery and their society would never support a war.

preparing the kebab removal equipment

>Are Polacks preparing for snackbar invasion, or they plan to invade Germany to save it from itself?

Beats me.

Seriously, we don't know. The Law and Justice gov has the tendency of just making things happen without hyping them up, not giving anyone the chance for critique.

And they like big, bold moves.

These are my thoughts as well.

Germany will implode with our help or without it, it is known.

This. The dismantlement of Prussia solved the problem of "German" (really Prussian) militarism once and for all.

Bavaria dindu noffin wrong.

braveheart part due reporting in.

youtube.com/watch?v=ApUu1DA5HCs

Adolf Merkel is threatening to invade them if they don't take in refugees, trying to stop it

Nonsense, MSBS is a marvel that spits ou death so fast you'll smash into your 70 virgins like a peace truck into a crowd of britbongs.

What poland needs is missile defense and nuclear weapons.

well you can't blame them... hostile neighbors left and right, islamic invasion...
one crucial thing is missing from that list ... >total fertility rate of 1.3, they die out anyway

Good thing that you have learned from history and don't try stop tanks with hussars :3 !

That's just a concept, dummy, we might build those light tanks in the future, we might not.

Right now we're all about heavy firepower.

talk about irony
you deserve it polska !!! go blitzkrieg on germany

Have there ever been a people as based as the poles?

NATO is a contract with USA where you have to buy their weapons and you also have to buy their upgrades. Funny thing is that it's all controlled by Americans. So Poland is basically buying American weapons for Americans on their land.

The concept is called "Fortress Poland".

It's about strengthening polish military to the point in which we can defeat any invasion. Officially that is.

Also it would be cool if eastern European countries may chose between Poland and Russia. We don't have strenght to conquer Russia on our own, but we may defend ourselfs or others in future.

God I hope so.

Name a better country to be occupied by than America.

this....
only your 6 sentences would be needed on the last page of any history book and everything looks consistent again

If Russia didn't stepped in to help you krauts we would succed...

Yeah, we couldn't be less interested in Russia.

We're used to them being there, we know which lnd is theirs and which is ours, if they just mind their own business and we mind ours we're completely content.

Not turtling like crazy in case they get some ideas would be insanity though.

> Tfw you will be joining the army in 2 years anyway and you will contribute to this effort.

I have heard that Polish army is looking for IT engineers, so why not?

nah

Based Poland.

I truly love based Poland. Yes, I have been there.

>a huge wave of slavs come to a squat
>then charge

Is that a stealth tank? LOL

Are there any programs for americans wanting to join polish military?

My dads side of the family was from poland during russian occupation amd ive always wanted to visit.