WTF is this? I can't find any documentation of a NASA shuttle being struck by a foreign object while in orbit

WTF is this? I can't find any documentation of a NASA shuttle being struck by a foreign object while in orbit.
youtu.be/4V6NhYfJC1Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KS-ypy88fY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is '90's tier CGI with shitty public domain 'metal' overlayed.

Looks very real to me

TFM

fake as fuck but very eerie

HAVE TO ADMIT THATS WELL DONE. FAIR PLAY, MY SON.

A CG cutscene from a Dreamcast Gundam game.

its cgi.

dont worry, the hundreds of thousands of space debris orbiting the earth cant harm any of our satelites

Probably CGI, but it looks really good. Does anybody know more about this?

looks realistic, just like the fake nasa videos

>to me
your credentials then please?

Really interesting video, but aren't you sleepy user? It's getting late.

It's CGI, case closed. Go to bed.

Don't waste your time on this one OP. Look into the black knight satellite though. One of my favorites.

Original video on guy who made it's channel
"The Faking Hoaxer" is his channel name. Conspiracy spergs stole his shit and used it to push their garbage.

THANK YOU! The dude who is posting this video (BPEarthwatch) is scamming people for patreon money. Gonna go let them know.

Yeah I saw that video years ago in some shitty conspiracy video but this was back much closer to when TFH made it so his original video would show up on the suggestion list when you watched it. Sad to see it being abused again.

kys, jode.

Also you have to admit that's some pretty good work for an amateur 8 years ago.

I see this video years ago and before some lurking i find this was made for a pro especial effect dude, for his CV. there are two videos from him and are really well done. He used real old real footage from nasa missions.

I just spammed EVERY comment with the link, hopefully people don't donate to his patreon.

Should report his ass to patreon too

The earth is Flat nigger.

it's a cube 6x more flat

Done and done

Why even bother asking how this was filmed, right?

Saged. Reported.

this video has been around for a long time, and even seasoned conspiracy theorists have never come up with anything credible to try to explain it as fact.

cgi

Delete this - it never happened.
>saged

It's the Endeavor shuttle....the one destroyed on re-entry because of heat shield issues.

Ok, now read the comments retard

ruining my fun

let me troll in peace

Found the CGI guy who made the shuttle footage.

well done

put the link in the comments section of the video in the OP and destroy that channel

Read the earlier comments, I posted the link to every comment and reported the youtuber to patreon for fraud, intent to create a hoax and unapproved use of intelectual property.

Gigits - that guy in the cgi videos is a crisis actor. This shit comes out every time there is visitations going on somewhere on earth.
> PSyOps to keep the sheeples desensitized
> shit like this is actually happening somewhere

It's a plastic model filmed floating in water, not CGI. Clever.

Americans will say anything to spread dis-information.
Fucking DUMB FACE-BLEEDERS the LOT of YOU!