Refute this Sup Forums, protip you can't

Refute this Sup Forums, protip you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8KwLtcOQ9aM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should seriously just kill yourself.

George Washington also wanted to enforce a national border
he also owned slaves

He was truly the best

>Refute this Sup Forums, protip you can't.
So when Hillary's husband was getting a blowjob in the office, that was "dignity"? Just asking.

The Naturalization Act of 1790 restricted citizenship to "any alien, being a free white person" who had been in the U.S. for two years.

Yeah, just like when Thomas Jefferson called John Adams a hermaphrodite?
Or when Adams spread rumors that Jefferson was dead?
Or when Jackson invited prostitutes to the WH Christmas ball?
Or when Warren Harding had letters he had written to women about his nicknamed penis while he was married?
Or when LBJ said I’ll have those niggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years"?
Or when Bill Clinton had oral sex in the Oval Office?

wow, imagine that

bonus captcha: open frei[korps]

Hes probably talking about the disgrace of a nigger muslim nonamerican manchurian candidate that ran the country into the ground for 8 years disgracing the office.

No, it wasn't dignified. That's why he had to lie about it and was impeached.

Maybe we should also go back to property owning men being the only ones allowed to vote, too.

George Washington owned slaves
Opinion discarded
Try to find words not uttered by a bigoted racist

Yeah and history looks well on all of those things, user.

LBJ also had meetings with his staff while on the shitter.

>W got shit on for 8 years, ignored it, and keeps getting shat on to this day
>they tried the same thing with trump, but he shits right back at them
i'll pick the latter, fagtron.

Didnt Clinton put a cigar in an interns twat once

Did he deliver that letter to the postmaster himself or do you think he had one of his slaves do it?

We should bring this up as much as possible.

>maintain the dignity of the Office
So that means our President should and viciously call out corrupt liars who spread rumors that undermine the Office and destabilize the United States. Instead of being a silent cuck that allows these liars to pollute and dominate the minds of the average citizen who is told over and over and over and over and over these lies.

As I'm sure much of Sup Forums can attest to, there's no dignity in allowing oneself to be bullied.

Beautifully said my friend.

He didn't call them out for doing any of that though. He just called them stupid, said they had low ratings, and made fun of her plastic surgery.
You can form all sorts of a legitimate response to the media being corrupt or incorrect, but hes not even doing it. Hes just lobbing middle school insults around like an autistic child.

The dignitt of the office has been dragged through the mud for decades by either the people occupying the seat or the MSM
Trump is adapting to this and has poperly decided that POTUS should go on the offensive and bring dignity back to the position by force and dick slapping.
And he is right

And? This is the modern form of insulting someone, as she assassinated his character for so long. I completely agree with the guy for being upset, she went after his family after all, the psycho cunt

Trump is such an embarrassing moron. Completely unfit to hold office. Can't wait until he gets impeached

Don't forget that LBJ also namef his dick and would take it out all the time in front of diplomats both foreign and domestic and even journalists

Kind of like the lies you were told by the alt-right "media" like Alex Jones for 8 years while Obama was president?

Tell me, how were those FEMA camps? Cozy? How did the military men treat you when they kicked your door down and took away your guns? Still pretty scared of those lizard people I bet..

If you support truth, you should call out the people who spread lies to you. It's probably more comfortable for you to have a panic attack over your coffee every morning watching Suspicious 0bservers, and PJW screaming at you about EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BE SCARED OF... RIGHT NOW!!!

Stop being a twit. You know very well that you are just shilling for your side. It's easy to spot, because I watch the left doing it on a daily basis. At least they aren't completely fucking mental.

>remember when George Washing had 24/7 news media bashing and lying about him all the time?

kys. sage

>Trump is a rapist!
>Nu uh!
Vs.
>Trump is a rapist!
>No actually the reporting spreading these false accusations was himself convicted of sexual misconduct with young interns 15 years ago. However the news company he currently works for swept it under the rug and is now DARING to throw those disgusting accusations my way! #fakenews

He is playing to the average man who takes a punch and throws on back. You don't take a punch to the face and throw up your hands and declare loudly "THIS MAN ASSAULTED ME AND I FIND HIS ACTIONS REPREHENSIBLE!"

You can now go spend your $0.02 shill tokens on some lubed nigger dick.

>Property rights are racist
Slavery is the bondage of a person, race doesn't enter into any part of the equation except for price

Its Current Year, the old rules dont apply

And he dragged himself right down to her level.
Really worth a pat on the back.
Honestly hes been making fun of the Morning Joe crew for like a year. Hes not protecting the public or the U.S. hes just getting trolled. He pretends like he doesn't pay attention to the show but obviously he does.

I know you think its justified that when someone throws shit in your face you throw shit back in their face but Mika and Joe aren't the international face of the United States. Shit is juvenile as fuck. Republicans who barely ever break ranks are starting to condemn him for how much of a child he is being.

Remember when the only people who were informed were rich white land owners, and they were ALSO the people who owned the newspapers and were the only ones allowed to vote?

Yeah, your argument is fucking retarded.

In 1806, Andrew Jackson killed a guy in a duel over a horse race bet and got elected president later

>having to change the subject because you can't defend the topic of the thread
>having to paraphrase your own topic because his actual words are as embarrassing as you're trying to pretend that they're not.
>hes playing to the average man
Hes playing to morons. Thats you, user.
>hurdur CTR shill nigger dicks
confirmed moron.

Lol right wing retards never learn

What like watching interns fuck themselves with cigars in the oval office?

So, he should have everyone at CNN arrested for undermining the dignity of the President for months on end?

Is that what you're getting at?

I cannot refute that, Washington was correct and would be ashamed if he knew we elected an undignified nigger into office in 2008 and 2012.

Truly, Jackson was our best president. I'm still waiting for Trail of Tears 2.0 and abolishment of the Fed from Trump before I proclaim him Best President Ever over Jackson.

>>having to change the subject because you can't defend the topic of the thread

Someone hits Trump he hits back 10x harder. The rest is you just whining and bitching like a liberal pussy about how Trump is actually pushing back instead of just silently allowing dissenters to control the media and general conversation.

Different times

You Mystify me user
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8KwLtcOQ9aM

SUCK MY BALLS

>implying he had any political dignity to undermine
Hes a fat, philandering loudmouth and he has been forever. He shouted his "obama is a secret kenyan" conspiracy from the rooftops for years. He was complicit in stealing a Supreme Court seat before he even took office. He pretended to want to prosecute his political opponent to make voter base morons clap and then went all "just kidding" the moment he won the election. I could go on about his cabinet and his policies and how they're complete betrayals of everything he said during his campaign but lets be honest, user; as much ridicule as he gets, he deserves more.

The only thing undermining the dignity of his office is that his fat ass is the one sitting it in.

Not an argument

Oooooh snap! Someone with Twitter, please retweet that to joe

His tweets were funny.

This was a time when politicians still dueled with pistols.
Mother fuckers would be shot to death every day for the shit they spew about Trump.
Twitter is the modern day pistol duel and you faggots cannot compete. Now do us a favor and KYS.
*sips tea*

>trump hits back hard
I get it, user. Its still embarrassing as fuck to see the POTUS making fun of someones plastic surgery on twitter no matter how much they deserved it.

You're trying to play up these insults as if they accomplish something greater but they don't. Im sure he achieved his goal of hurting Mikas feelings but it does 0 to stop the media from 'controlling a narrative' or 'the general conversation'.

You're trying to play off these insults as if they accomplish something greater but they don't. They're just bitter responses to him getting trolled and you know it in your heart to be true.

this refuted OP
TRULY, WHAT A FAGGOT

>according to this document printed on cow skin, in the year 135616 BC by the native GhaGha tribe, the president should be impeached !
Well that's a really compelling argument to destroy the democratic process, I guess it's time for Dumpf to go.

Look I'm too drunk and tired to give a shit about your entire post so I'll break it down. You think Trump responding back brings him down. I think him punching back elevates him. I love Trump, you hate him. Nothing is ever going to come of this besides you either faking or embarrassingly expressing offense to his tweets for sympathy. And I am either just another Trump troll that just wants to be contrarian for the sake of it. Or I don't give a flying fucking shit about the "Office" and am grinning ear to ear we finally have a man back in charge who is not willing to play by the rules that subvert his goals and fuck over the AMERICAN people. I don't give a shit if he burns down half of Washington. I could do with a good purge and some anarchy. I absolutely hate the thing our Government has become and would gladly see it burn to the ground so we could start fresh then allow yet another puppet be controlled by the prestablished "rules".

Trump could go out and punch Hillary right in her cunt nose and detain the entire staff of CNN's headquarters under charges of treason. I would still support and love this fucker. I want him to shake things up. I want him to plow through and do what he promised up and damn every fucking thing in the way.

but, is the president really the one dragging the office through the mud.

right now the president is fighting just to maintain the validity of the office.

You don't want to play this game.

That happened 20 years ago and no that wasn't good either.

This sentence makes no sense
Why do Americans say they "wrote someone" rather than they "wrote to someone"?

>Its still embarrassing as fuck to see the POTUS making fun of someones plastic surgery on twitter no matter how much they deserved it.
You just spend eight years with a nigger as president whom we all know perfectly well was elected only and entirely because of his race.

Don't try to lecture us about the dignity of the office. You watched that same nigger spend his last six months campaigning for Hillary instead of doing his job, and making guest appearances on libfag shows where he did mike-drops after bashing Trump.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR LYING BULLSHIT HYPOCRISY ABOUT "EMBARRASSMENT."

>Years apply to recent presidencies.

Different dialects, different rules of grammar.

It's related to that-dropping in indirect quotations.

Kek. Looking at history with the values of today. Romans enslaved Africans too. No one today considers them bigoted racists.

>nothing to say but nigger nigger nigger
>Obama spent too much time campaigning for Hillary at the end of his term but lets not bring up how little time Donald spends in the white house at all
>Obama "bashing" Trump as if trump hadn't be shouting infowars-tier secret-kenyan conspiracy theories at him for years.

>i hate the government and washington
>i love Trump
Trump IS washington now you moron. He controls the entire executive branch and is the figurehead of the party controlling our legislative branch.
The only thing Donald wants to burn down is the news media because that's the only institution left that will criticize him for being a fucking moron.

I have noticed a lot of posts like this coming from kekistani flags.
I think shills are using it to divide and conquer, but then forget to switch it back when they're done larping.
larp flags were truly a mistake.

>Trump IS Washington
No Washington is a carefully controlled and funded leadership that pines to the will of the higher class and outside influences due to money and power.

Trump is a powerful and rich maverick that got his power not through back room deals and political career moves but by the sheer deafening voice of the people begging for a leader that could cut through the bullshit so carefully erected to make them think the people had power but whose voices were ultimately irrelevant. Trump is in a very very rare position where he has control and the majority of the elected officials are in a position to support his decisions. So now Trump can finally make changes that help me instead of following the script and helping those behind the curtains.

You really don't get it. Trump could whip out a Beretta 92fs and execute 52 democratic traitors and fake news CEO's for their crimes against this nation on live broadcast and I would be 100% behind him. Hell I would go out and pop a few of the fuckers myself. Trump won because the people are sick and fucking tired of the norm of Washington and allowing their futures to be decided without their voices being relevant. Not just in the campaigning portion to get the job, but the follow through.

murderin' joe is gross deserves whatever words go his way

I agree with the sentiment, but Trump is kinda in a situation no President has ever been in before.

>Trump is a political outsider force of nature who's in a unique position to change the political paradigm
Wow user, sure a shame that hes doing 0 of that.
Hes as much a washington shill as anyone else in that town. Hes filled his cabinet with nothing but sycophants, big money political donors, and wall st executives. Hes pushing even more tax money into the military industrial complex. Hes stacking the courts with cookie-cutter conservative judges. Hes cutting out the very banking regulations put in place to prevent another market crash. Hes cutting social programs but only using the money it saves to fund capital gains tax-cuts for the rich. He can and will sell off as much of our public land and institutions as he can to the highest bidder.
He has lied to you, user. He has 0 plan for helping grow jobs in this country. He has 0 plan for helping the middle class. He has 0 plan or intention of helping YOU.
He is coasting off of the Obama recovery and inflating the stock market with promises of deregulation. Hes sold you the same pile of shit that he will drown you in.

Not an argument

Don't worry about Joe, he's too busy working on his next EP entitled "How To Murder An Intern and Get Away With It".

It was on the President's personal account, not the official account.

Also it was funny as fuck

I think Trumps tweets would be the least of Washington's issues with modern America

we elected a nigger.
dignity gone, never to be recovered.

our country is now a coal burner.

definitions change. we reality tv culture now bitchez

It's a two-way street. If the media isn't going to treat Trump with dignity he shouldn't either.

>diddling a kike intern with a cigar in her cunt is totally cool though

Washington also wrote that we should never have multiple political parties because they would argue too much for shit to get done.

Trump isnt the first undignified prez, people making mountains out of molehills. Which Prez was it again that literally showed a reporter his massive dick when he was asked how he thought he could get away with shit? Might have been LBJ...

Let's see we've had
A "c class" actor Reagan
A rapist Clinton
Daddies favorite"dubya"
A worthless nigger

Yet trump is considered "unpresidential"