FBI agent faces 5-count indictment in LaVoy Finicum shooting investigation

>An FBI agent accused of lying about firing two shots at Oregon standoff spokesman Robert "LaVoy" Finicum faces a five-count indictment, charging him with three counts of making a false statement and two counts of obstruction of justice.

>W. Joseph Astarita, 40, dressed in a dark pin-striped suit, made his first appearance on the indictment Wednesday in a packed federal courtroom, with heightened security inside and in the corridors of the Mark O. Hatfield Courthouse.

>A lawyer standing beside Astarita entered not guilty pleas on his behalf to all charges. Astarita will remain out of custody pending trial.

>Astarita is accused of firing twice at Finicum as Finicum emerged from his truck after he swerved into a snowbank, nearly striking another FBI agent, to avoid a roadblock on U.S. 395 in Harney County. Finicum had sped away from a state police and FBI stop earlier on the rural roadway on Jan. 26, 2016 during the occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. The agent's shots didn't hit Finicum.

>The indictment says Astarita, who had served as a member of an FBI Hostage Rescue Team, "falsely stated he had not fired his weapon during the attempted arrest of Robert La Voy Finicum, when he knew then and there that he had fired his weapon.''

The Oregonian -→ archive.is/l09PZ

LA Times -→ archive.is/HRRGd

Washington Post -→ archive.is/RUsjv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uz7lO5dpUjs
youtube.com/watch?v=ltpJXLiYVBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FBI HRT needs to have their diaper checked more often.

They were out for blood from the very beginning, like always. The point is to make an example of anyone who opposes them.

Really wish the weeb went out guns ablazing

REFUGEES HALVED
FBI CALLED TO ACCOUNT
LYNCH INVESTIGATED
PODESTA UNDER OATH
TRAVEL BAN BACK
and there were like six other new things
winning ... so much ... tired ...

I'm not tired.

I know they owed for grazing rights, but if the neglected fees didn't pile up, wasn't like $2k a year? Isn't that miniscule reduction in their annual income?

youtube.com/watch?v=Uz7lO5dpUjs

Can I still send them poptarts?

kate's law, sanctuary city bill
healthcare about to get pushed through

youtube.com/watch?v=ltpJXLiYVBU

Shit was so cash. Cant find any David Fry videos

The whole FBI team at the scene needs to be investigated. They were trying to hide a crime and cover for one of their own.

This

What dat mean babe?

And they only convicted two of the ten occupiers

Oh man I loved this news story...The sheer overwhelming military force and organization of the modern white man is something to behold...The fact that they could take over an empty visitor's center, then break all manner of discipline in about 4 hours after running out of snacks gives me hope for the future! I'm sure we'll do great when the race war kicks off.

Nigger

Romania paying up
Comey fired
CNN shitting the bed

Mad you militia ragecuck manchildfaggot?

Modern white men are pathetic. Watching those retards get blasted was fucking hilarious. ...I mean seriously your enemies have defeated you and taken control of everything without hardly firing a shot, yet you morons are still LARPing around playing guerilla weekend warrior?

Pathetic

NYT layoffs

he dindu nuffin

Ahahahahaha look at this triggered fucking nigger piece of shit

sacrificial lamb
>look good goyim us fbi love to police our own ranks

^this

Niggers always have the worst weed.

Guys, as an american that hates the feds, idolizes timothy mcveigh, and has 16 guns and thousands of rounds of ammo stockpiled, i can safely say that this agent literally dindu nuffin . they are just mad he lied in their internal reports.