What's his secret? How is he outmaneuvering so many people?

What's his secret? How is he outmaneuvering so many people?

The courts have failed. The media failed. The politicians have failed.

All those copypasta on his failed promises are looking more stupid each day. How is he able to get his way so much? Are politicians really this shit at strategy compared to the business world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yIRT6xRQkf8
blog.dilbert.com/tagged/Trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Time travel.

hes a master strategist.

youtube.com/watch?v=yIRT6xRQkf8

I really don't know, it is unbelievable. He completely blows my mind on a weekly basis with all of his brilliant antics.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

What kind of ice cream was it?

He is a self-made billionare, of course he's smarter than 99.9999999999% of all politicians out there.

Cause he's not working for (them) he's working for (they)

How many scoops are we talking about

Trumpa is the master baiter

He's a lot smarter than many people in the media and most people in politics.

are you immature neckbeards happy? This is the real world. This isn't an internet joke. This is history. This is people's lives. You successfully trolled the world into electing a retard as leader. It's only a matter of time before a historic embarrassment with a massive loss of life occurs. You will be sought out for what you have done. You will have your place in history. And you will never forgotten for this travesty. This is your fault. You have destroyed the society you feared. Congrats. Now you have to live in a new dark age. When your expensive Wal-mart built desktop with color changing lights no longer works, when you have no more Doritos and Blueberry Pop-Tarts to eat, when you have no microwave for your Hot Pockets, when you have nowhere to hide and you're taken by our dictatorship that you created for being a sub-par human being, remember... this was YOUR doing.

>how?
Magic

>What's his secret? How is he outmaneuvering so many people?
On days like today, when he has kicked to much ass and achieved so much, I remember exactly why I voted for him.

Actually, I initially supported him simply because when the libfags tried to silence him with "racism" accusations, he basically told him to fuck themselves. But there was always a part of me that wondered if he might really be on our side.

And on days like today, I tend to think he is. He has to watch what he says. He has to smile and shake hands with some vile assholes, rub shoulders with some kikes and say nice things about shitheads that he plans to take down later like he did Comey, but I think he really does get it.

>But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
He already has them, you retard.

Finally...release. bless the god emperor

Allied with the jews

Source?

Winning big league! Fuck you niggers, spics and goat fucking Muslims.

>My ass is hurting so bad today. So, so bad. It's worse even than that time I let 14 niggers rape my anus at the jazz club.

>I am the bone of my spoon.
>Stainless steel is my body and milk is my blood
>I have created over a thousand scoops
>Unknown to Democrats
>Nor known to Republicans
>Have withstood pain to create many flavors
>Yet, these hands will never hold the nuclear codes
>So as I pray, Unlimited Scoop Works

Americone Dream. He cucks Colbert with a scoop of it.

That's not a bad choice, plus it's funny. I'm in favor of this.

God of the Aryans has heard his people cry and sent a based German-American to deliver us

His secret is numb mong minions not questioning any of his actions because they like Richie Rich dick stuffed up their throats.
A guy like him would be ridiculed in Germany, nobody would take a sensitive bipolar soap diva con serious over here.
In the US somebody like that becomes president while everybody thinks this mental is some kind of robin hood, go figure.

first day?

Because God wills it

Mmmm, Commie tears. I suppose you'd have us ruled by queen Shillary, selling our souls to the UN. In case you haven't noticed, the world hasn't ended. In fact, things are looking up. The economy's stablizing without big gov sticking its dick in everything, illegal immigration has plummeted, gun rights are safe, rapefugee numbers have halfed. All my words aren't the big up yours. The big up yours is that Trump works.

two scoops per scoop

scooping some ice cream for the emperor rn

You guys can't wave your weiswurst around like we can, so of course you gotta play the bitch gay bottom. Deal with it.

>A guy like him would be ridiculed in Germany
>in Germany
A nation where men pee sitting down

I'm sure in a few years, the German-Muslim majority will continue your country's tradition of electing sane, non-authoritarian leaders, Ahmed

I love you. You make me feel safe and comforted, every day. Every single day. There hasn't been a day in six months when you have failed me.

HOW MANY SCOOPS ARE YOU SCOOPING FOR BLUMPF BUCKO?

Not gonna lie, former r_theDonald poster here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump smash snowflakes and drain the swamp. But in all seriousness Israel is based and who's your fav woke YT celeb

I'm not religious at all, but he's got divine protection of some kind. Real life plot armor.

>who's your fav woke YT celeb

Most of them are a step shy of being truly woke.

>pay for my health care or I'm going to kill you

Come for me

Hmm. Sooooo...A matter of perspective user.

Either Germany is a huge victim, and has not achieved global prominenance because it is being held down because the US is vastly superior to it in nearly every way, and is being bullied and not allowed to share the stage...

Or

US leaders are idiots who are outmaneuvering Germany and it shows that you are actually not only worse than us, but more arrogant, and in a heap of self denial about the inferiority of your situation on a global scale.

Somehow...despite all the claims of US inferiority and "being stupid", we are still winning.

Probably because when the Wienmar republic was going on all the worthwhile Krauts became Americans. After world war 2, those who knew better moved on as well.

>T.GermanAmerican

We have prostitution legalized, though.
You can get guns over here, it's just that not every asperger can get one.
It's not my idea of freedom to have sub-fish-IQ mongs running around with AR-15s.
Unironically.

He never ceases to amaze me.

he's not even German, he's just a slav rape baby

If they're truly woke they've been banned by yt

Trump has the nuke codes.

>(((Oppenheim)))
pottery

Yes very happy.

Hmm. Soooo...A matter of perspective user.
The US is where it's at because it won WW2.
Not because of smart people but simple ruthlessness and military force and by clusterfucking every inch of the planet with mong foreign policies and meddling with other states.
PRISM is NSA is american, don't you forget about that. You sherlocks were even spying on our companies, I wonder why.

Back then you made money with slavery, later you made money off bombed out Europe demanding 'made in the US'.
Unless you make another WW3 happen your protectionist measures and trying to compete with China in basic manufacturing are fever dreams pushing your shithole slowly at the back of the food chain again. Putin approves.

Germany was held down by the US for decades that's why we went for export champ instead of spending half of our GDP on military, it's not that difficult.
You retards didn't even manage to sign TTIP which would have basically enslaved Europe.

You are a country of dumbos, none of you even speaks german while hoarding SS-flags.
Truth is the only thing rock bottom is education in your country.

Oh shit Weiswurst, I wasn't talking about how the average American could roll your ass like Merkel rolls her ass out of her sty every morning. Your military is a joke, your supporters are all plotting behind your back, and your all bark and no bite. Your projection of power comes from bullying people your supposed to be helping. In the words of your lardass leader "BIG SMILE!"

And you are probably black like half of your country.

Sadly even quads cant save your country.

>"my pansy faggot delusion me and my fellow mentally retarded ass-for-mouth bullshitters spewed unto the earth is crumbling"
>"I blame you and I am mad"

kay. fuck off faggot, gonna go enjoy my freedoms, sorry about your free stuff.

1. Time travel
2. Yes they really are that shit. So shit that nobody believes a thing anybody in government says anymore and especially nobody believes the media.
3. With the media cucked the deep state collapsing under more and more leaks and the politicians cowed nobody can stop him.
4. The fbi investigation will find nothing because most at the fbi hated comey hate Mueller and want Hillary and friends locked up still.
5. There's a good chance Hillary and friends end up locked up sessions re opened the investigations.

You can't stump the trump. Not now not ever.

He doesnt give a fuck what they think, pretty simple.

>Your projection of power comes from bullying people your supposed to be helping.

Ironic coming from a murrican.
The world laughs about you for a reason.
Anti-americanism exists for a reason.

Now manage puberty and report back when you have found some valid talking points besides making dicksucking-noises.

> When the the opposition is a worse leader than a retard
Lmao

>Hannity told me
America: 59% whites, epitome of immigration and multi-culti-country.
Don't you feel stupid?

because he's in league with the zionists that control the USA

because people can mistake shameless arrogance for competence, and what crowd better for that than Americans. Literally any loudmouth fuckboy could have won the election, just so happens Trump was the only one of this kind, and the fact that he's done it before to promote his name and brand gives him the sellout experience

>Are politicians really this shit at strategy compared to the business world?

Politics IS business. You need to weight in all positives and negatives for all decisions to make everyone happy.

Once you introduce irrational ideologies, bad stuff happen - both in politics and business.

This is why you couldn't wish for a better president than Trump - he is not a nobody who got into politics by sucking up to the most popular party, he has experience in managing hundreds of multi-million businesses, he can take on america easily.

This.

What's even more remarkable is that after all the times Trump has been proven right, they still choose to paint him as an idiot, which is why they let their guard down and always lose. And every time they are baffled as to how and why they got outsmarted by the guy who they were convinced in their mind is a moron and are confused as to why he didn't play up to that preconceived notion.

The first rule in warfare is to never under any circumstances underestimate your opponent. And liberals do that with Trump on an hourly basis.

Yeah, it's called envy Nu-Nazi. If I got my ass kicked in two world wars and gangraped by the victors, I'd hate America too. America doesn't bully. We imply, and when you disagree we take our business elsewhere.

Mind listing a few points where he was right?
This is his list of achievements so far:
- Filling the next best swamp with Goldman Sachs, Burger Kings and Exxon cons
- doing family first
- not separating business from presidency
- selling out to Arab money
- trying to sell american start-ups to asian investors
- hallucinating about israel-palestinian peace
- hallucinating about defeating ISIS in 30 days
- stripping 20mio+ americans off welfare to give tax presents to wall street
- make education unaffordable for poor people
- let a turkish gollum's security beat up americans on their own soil
- attacking every news outlet but Fox
- bipolar twitter ranting at 3am
- Trying to undermine rule of law in the US
- locking her u-

>retard
>Hitlerian Mastermind
Pick one.

You are naive.
I like america, just not your retarded version of it.

The guy only just got his full cabinet like a month ago, after dems trying to stonewall him since day one.
Give the guy a chance to deliver.

Now if it's 2018 midterm and Trump still hasn't delivered on any of his promises, then that's a problem and you can rightfully say he has been a failure.

>actually trying to claim superiority when his country is full of slav rape babies and mudslimes
the Midwest has a far larger population of ethnic Germans than your country, buddy.

Trump likely is highly narcissistic, thinks incredibly highly of himself, goes with his gut on things, but above all Trump is a man who knows his limitations. This is his strength. Hes smart enough to evaluate the character and merit of subordinates, and hes smart enough to know how to let someone else handle a task on his behalf. He surrounds himself with the right people. Thats what a businessman does. He operates well over 400 individual business entities, and only 4 of them have ever filed for bankruptcy, after bankruptcy they restructured and became profitable. He could manage that because he vetted the right people to handle the work for it. Thats his strength, and despite being so seemingly obvious it is actually exceedingly rare.

He may not fulfill all of his campaign promises, but hes trying damn hard to get as many of them as possible. Thats what a businessman does.

He plays on his already established character of "Donald Trump" the brash blowhard who says whatever he wants about anyone, and he uses that to fool his opposition into developing a strategy that would take down 'Donald Trump', but not Donald Trump. Meanwhile his opposition are at a disadvantage because even though they are getting money from pushing these negative Trump stories, they don't understand that the people watching/hearing these stories come off with a negative impression of Trump's opposition rather than Trump himself

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

>are you immature neckbeards happy?
My face is still sore from the smug grin I had on November 9th.

>- Filling the next best swamp with Goldman Sachs, Burger Kings and Exxon cons

You don't have something against the US Administration hiring Jews, do you user?

>- doing family first

Not true, but keep beating that drum

>- not separating business from presidency

Ah, the old "why hasn't the real estate billionaire divested himself of billions in real estate holdings" argument

>- selling out to Arab money

Are the little wittle germans upset we just signed the largest export trade deal in world history?

>- trying to sell american start-ups to asian investors

Is international investment now a bad thing? Let alone from SoftBank?

>- hallucinating about israel-palestinian peace

Trump brought Israeli & Palestinian leaders together within his first 100 days. I get you krauts have absolutely no influence on the global level, as evidenced by Merkel's "Climate Alliance" falling apart exceptionally fast, but this is just embarrassing.

>- hallucinating about defeating ISIS in 30 days

Seems to be going pretty well tbqh

>- stripping 20mio+ americans off welfare to give tax presents to wall street

You mean the Americans who voluntarily did not have health insurance prior to the ACA and were forced to buy it or else get fined?

>- make education unaffordable for poor people

I'm not sure what "poor people" are being provided qualifies as "education"

>- let a turkish gollum's security beat up americans on their own soil

I'll give you this one, pretty disgraceful desu

>- attacking every news outlet but Fox

Wow, the one outlet that doesn't shit on him non-stop.

>- bipolar twitter ranting at 3am

A German complaining about efficient use of time. Is this a first?

>- Trying to undermine rule of law in the US

Got that one backwards champ

>- locking her u-

we won

Trump is just man, but he's a genius of a man.

pic related

CANT STUMP THE TRUMP

>Anti americanism exists for a reason
Success breeds jealousy.

I hope those mudslimes give you a slow death while you watch your women get raped Hans

Republicans have been wanting a lot of this shit for a long time but got cucked by people like GWB who was a cuckservative spic lover- they're just rolling with the guy in charge

Trump also has a lot of good lawyers and experience with law

The Democrats are also really retarded which makes things easier, and additionally the Democrats are really arrogant so they assume Trump is the retarded one making it easy to outmaneuver them because they assume whenever Trump is doing something he's doing something useless

The media is a non-factor at this point, Trump killed them a year ago

Trump also benefits from existing laws being on his side, all it takes to get his way is to direct the government to actually enforce the existing laws instead of ignoring them like Obama did

Like all great leaders Trump is talented but more importantly like all great leaders he's just the right man at the right time- the people were ready for him and everything else was already in place to welcome someone like him because of years of people pushing for the same stuff he wants. It could have been Cruz, it could have been Carson. But Trump was the biggest and most forceful guy around so it was him.

Good.

I only agree with about 80% of his policies, but I think when the history books are written he will be mentioned in the same breath as Caesar and Napoleon.
The guy is truly the definition of a living legend.
And if he somehow manages to prosecute the traitors in our government who have sold us out for the last 50 years, then he will go down as the greatest American who ever lived.

AN ENTIRE TUB

A FUCKING

T U B?

BONGUS

YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR. SOMEONE HAS TO PUT YOU DOWN.

None of what you posted is anything I care about

Someone give me a quick rundown on what he accomplished today, I was busy eating ice cream

Trump is trying to fulfill all his campaign promises before 2018 so at the midterms no one can vote against him simply because he didn't deliver, unlike Obama

sugar deal passed with mexico

ice cream bath installed in the white house

kate's law and no criminal sanctuary bills passed in the house

Got Kate's Law passed.
The travel ban went into effect at 8 PM.
BTFO whore Mika on Twitter.

Pretty good day I would say.

Trump's policies won't necessarily return us to 85% non-Hispanic white (it would be impossible due to intermarriage and white people of minimal non-European heritage being faggots and identifying as biracial anyway for gibs) but I wouldn't be surprised if he takes it as far as he can and pushes us close to 70% non-Hispanic white by 2025. Totally reversing the previous 20 years sounds like something he could do.

Bitchslapped the illegals. I wouldn't be surprised if he got his legal immigration policies up and running before the midterm election at the rate he's going. The sheer rapid pace of restructuring a fundamentally broken society into a functional one with a future is amazing and makes me hopeful for what he could possibly do for all of us given 8 years time.

blog.dilbert.com/tagged/Trump
All you need to understand the master

>70% non-Hispanic white by 2025

I don't get the hate for "Hispanics" of European descent tbqh. Sure, about half of the "white hispanics" in the US aren't actually of significant european descent, but between 45-50% are, which translates to 14-16 million individuals. They vote at roughly 50-50 rep-dem, whereas with your average amerindian illegal it takes 3 generations of anchor babies to get close to 60-40 dem-rep.

Including the legitimately white "White Hispanics" we're still above 65% white.

STIRB DU SCHEISSMUFLUCKE

Just saying his start wasn't very promising.

This makes me so happy. Im glad he won. He is the beginning of the change.

Full disclosure please!

>You don't have something against the US Administration hiring Jews, do you user?
I have something against the US administrations hiring nasty cons.
>doing family first
What is Kushner doing in the WH, why is Ivanka representing him, where is Melania?
I actually meant his family of Richie Richs, though.
>Ah, the old "why hasn't the real estate billionaire divested himself of billions in real estate holdings" argument
You don't see any conflicts? Don't be naive.
>Are the little wittle germans upset we just signed the largest export trade deal in world history?
Not an argument. We both know very well that it is disgusting talking about Obama who should not even visit the Saudis because they support terror and then sell them weapons for 350 billion while doing a sword dance.
>Is international investment now a bad thing? Let alone from SoftBank?
Selling valuable startups to Asians isn't exactly america first. A softbank employee not even able to speak english holding up sign is a joke.
>hallucinating about israel-palestinian peace
Israel is about to build 1000s of new settlements after Trumps approval. He didn't bring anybody together, all he did was signal Bibi that he is free to go now.
>Seems to be going pretty well tbqh
You seriously believe Trump has anything to do with it? This is other people's work.
This clown talked about element of surprise in a monthlong campaign to retake Mossul.
He didn't defeat ISIS in 30 days.
>I'm not sure what "poor people" are being provided qualifies as "education"
Free access to education, basic good in the first world. Not talking about elite universities or scam universities like TU.
>I'll give you this one, pretty disgraceful desu
Erdogan is Putins bitch now and Trump is Erdogan's bitch. What does that tell you?
Just look at Trump while doing the press conference with Erdogan
>Wow, the one outlet that doesn't shit on him non-stop.
Only bootlickers allowed?
Attacking a free press landscape isn't exactly american.

Bump