Redpill me on the public school system

>little sister's school pushing gender fluid bullshit and pronouns "it" and "they"
>gay principal
>liberal teachers
>teaching about gender fluid and transgender people in health class
>christian-run schools being starved of funds because refusal to implement policy allowing trans to use other bathroom
>schools forced to submit if students want gay-only clubs
>Christian-run homeschool associations being shut down
>government taking away funding for homeschooling

Is the public school system a jew-run propaganda-pushing brainwashing machine to help further their agenda? Redpill me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_Palmetto_High_School
vid.me/OgyM
archive.org/details/TheUndergroundHistoryOfAmericanEducation_758
archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk
youtube.com/watch?v=TDZVHaqEFWE
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk
youtube.com/watch?v=VllwRgSECcw
youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE
youtube.com/watch?v=VTm_6nUCKKE
youtube.com/watch?v=iupmR8GtRMY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess this is what the new "college prep" is, eh?

>Is the public school system a jew-run propaganda-pushing brainwashing machine to help further their agenda?

yes.

any other questions?

>Christian-run homeschool associations being shut down

Sauce plz? Kind makes me wet to think about tho

How can I avoid having my little sister brainwashed by these kikes then? Within 2 years there will be no homeschool programs other than the jewish run ones, and the christian schools are buckling under the pressure. What do I do then?

move.

we're fucked man, public schools are trash and if christian, private and home schooling become unavailable there is absolutely no way to avoid the government indoctrination

hopefully we'll be able to vote these guys out of office before they take every freedom away from us but it doesnt look good so far

Hope and pray that sheer gets in next election ey.

>move
Where? Everywhere seems fucked.

>sheer
i forgot about the new conservative leadership and just looked up the results. seems like they fucked with it and mad max shouldve won

the US seems to be uncucking itself kinda. which province are you in? ontario seems the most cucked so im thinking anywhere other than there should be a bit better

>what province you in?
Alberta. East coast is the most cucked but Alberta is also pretty cucked though because we have the goddamn communist NDP in power.

>US seems to be sorting itself out
Yeah. Since Trump got in power I've been thinking about moving to somewhere in texas but really don't want to leave Canada.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_Palmetto_High_School

Kimbo Slice went to the same public school as Jeff Bezos. Public schools are fine. Niggers are dumb and can't pay attention.

The fuck does some highschool have to do with the thread?

>public schools are fine
GTFO kike. One Wikipedia link to a single Miami school and some graduated people who have gone on to be successful has no relevance to today's school system and its issues.

>little sister's school pushing gender fluid bullshit and pronouns "it" and "they"
>"it" and "they"
Well at least they fucking got it grammatically correct for once.

Are you retarded? Bezos is one of the richest people on the planet. Kimbo was a street fighter. The point I am making is that public schools are fine. You can get a perfectly good education there. If you choose to be a nigger like Kimbo, then you won't be successful. All of these "bad" public schools have people graduating and going to ivy league schools. That means somewhere in that building, there was a teacher teaching. Just because the majority of the school are dumb niggers that don't pay attention, doesn't make the school bad. Day of the rake when?

>Little sister's teacher dedicated an entire week to making her students "feel safe" in the "trump era"

I'm gay a fuck but even I can't stand fucking bullshit genderfluid people.

These men got their education how long ago? Pretty sure this thread is about gen z kid's education.

Our country is defunding religious schools and pumping heaps of cash in the public system. It's only gonna get worse Anons

>can't teach evolution, it will offend religious parents and students
>can't teach biological sex, it will offend lgbtq parents and students
>can't teach the classics, it will offend everyone who isn't male and white
>can't teach grammar, it will offend non-native speakers
>can't teach rhetorical analysis, it will offend parents who think you're trying to brain wash your kids into going against their home ideologies
>can't teach about absurd cultural practices that need to die, it will offend the multiculturalists

Being a public school teacher is suffering. I was almost sued for discriminating against a hispanic student in my first year of teaching because she plagiarized 75% of her essay. Fuck me, I just want to teach kids to think for themselves and hear different ideas and be successful. I don't want to fear being sued because no one agrees that those are worthwhile things to teach, even though they always pay lip service to just that.

vid.me/OgyM

Yes, and nuclear fire is the solution. However, who the fuck is Mathew Sheppard?

I feel you. You've been jew'd into a corner and if you try to get out there will be consequences. Even good honest people have no recourse but to go with the flow.

I'm a Russian, I completed my MS program at a US university. There were a lot of Chinese students whose English skills were just goddam awful. Yet they were admitted, too, so they must've passed their GMAT and TOEFL tests with high scores. My fellow American students grew very annoyed with these chinks, since it was plain obvious their test scores were fake or rigged or whatever. They could not write or talk properly. Seriously, 10yo children in my Russian school exhibited better English skills than these students. It's little surprise they plagiarized about 100% of what they wrote for various projects because they simply couldn't produce a single paragraph of their own text in English without making dreadful mistakes. It's just insane. They also collectively cheated on most tests and always got away with it. Since they accounted for about 70% of all MS studnets in the program they obviously brought in the most revenue, so they had almost zero chances of getting expelled. As for the plagiarizm, when busted, these chinks pretended they did not understand what plagizrism is. like at all. And the faculty defended them talking for hours about how the Chinese are culturally different and do not realize what plagizrism is. I'm not joking. American students were punished for plagizrism, the Chinese got away with it and graduated with the highest GPAs. Humbly suggesting that the culturally different Chinese should probably be kicked out of the program and return to their home country was immediately criticized heavily as racism and lack of respect.

So I'm not surprised to hear that in American schools non-American students get away with plagiarism and you can't do anything about it because you're invariably gonna get labeled a racist. It's sheer madness, but it's happening.

>who the fuck is Mathew Sheppard?

I was wondering the same thing.
Probably made the poster.

Faggot who was killed for being a fag. Except he was really killed in a drug deal, but the narrative was already crafted and can't be questioned.

Fuck, I almost was hoping it was only happening here.

Firstly, the Christians started all this in order to turn the population into serfs. I'm glad their beast it devouring them alive. Christian teachers are word salad spewing, pedophile, retards.

The prussian education model(K-12-PhD) extends childhood and dumbs people down. The elite see you as Darwin's genetic dead ends. The idiocy you see around you is by design.

archive.org/details/TheUndergroundHistoryOfAmericanEducation_758

archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q Quick rundown of the function of American public school

youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A Longer rundown of the function and history of American public school.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk History of the Prussian education system and it being pushed on Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=TDZVHaqEFWE Interview about all aspects of public education and state propaganda. First 50min is high density redpilling.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt served as the head of policy at the Department of Education during the first administration of Ronald Reagan. Exclusive interview with Iserbyt breaks down how conditioning/training under a corporate agenda has replaced traditional education, leading to a deliberate dumbing down of Americans. Iserbyt further explains how Reagan signed agreements merging the U.S. and Soviet systems under the United Nations banner, turning over education and many other areas of public policy to global control.

youtube.com/watch?v=VllwRgSECcw Allan Watt exposing the use of TV and media to corrupt culture from the top down, as a means of control.

These documentaries focus on Frederick the Great(his ideas went on to inspire the creation of K-12) and the generally traumatizing way the elite raise their children. I'm not sure about everything in the first doc, but the child rearing stuff is on point. They abuse their kids to bring about disassociative and multiple personality disorder. Allowing them to act without empathy towards the outside world. The K-12 system seeks to abuse children in a similar way. It fractures their mind and allows for the programming of a new personality. It's why most people can't even bring themselves to see the system for what it really is.

youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE Abstract take on the psychology and history of Prussian mind control. Frederick's story.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTm_6nUCKKE Expose on elite lifestyle and upbringing.

youtube.com/watch?v=iupmR8GtRMY Elite inbreeding and homages to ancient Hebrew bloodlines. Kabala and Goetia based using of demons.

*I'm not sure about everything in the second doc, but the child rearing stuff is on point.

Kindergarten is a German word for child garden. It's the first step in harvesting children like plants in a garden. Kindergarten breaks your bond with your mother and gets you to see the state as family. Everything past around third grade is nothing but propaganda and behavioral conditioning. It's one long extension of childhood used to infantalize and instill obedience in the population.

Now you see them pushing bullshit like "looks say" where children are taught to memorize alphabetic words in whole, as if they are hieroglyphs. They should be taught how to break them down bit by bit on phonetic fashion. "Look say" is proven to cause autism.

Pic related is a perfect example of modern textbook(Common Core) propaganda. Here you see them misword the second amendment. They leave some of them out in the more detailed write up and only give you a condensed summary of all of them. It's mind melting, scrambled bullshit used to confuse and propagandize.

>"it" and "they"
literally do not have a problem calling some weird fucking abomination "it"

repost when they get to xir

oh im glad i grew up in the times without this bullshit. no queers at school. no Orwellian-tier agendas being forced down our throats. Where school was about learning skills instead of political correctness

Why is this tranny toilet non-issue being talked about in the US and Canada? How many of those mentally ill creeps are there?

Pubic schools have ALWAYS been government indoctrination institutions. Public (((education))) is a Zionist trick.

Good job, OP. You made a redpill me thread with personal input.

Public schooling is a system with potential, but is ultimately being used maliciously against us. There are big improvements that we could make, and they would make public schooling the best way to go in most cases.

Hard to say for sure, since anyone can claim to be one, but realistic estimates are less than 1 percent. It's just the usual virtue signaling and constantly outraged about something nonsense.

This, and a couple gender fluid Tumblr tards don't hold a candle to the metal retardation majority Christian schools will give you.

Literally no one, even teachers, that I've talked to knows the Prussian origins of K-12. You're all sparkly eyed retards who are too lazy to look into the founding of the system and see it was slavery from the start. No public education is not good. It was, and always will be, a vessel for centralized state propaganda.