I'm going into the mothership

I leave for Israel this Saturday, likely not to return for a year. What should I expect? How should I prepare? What tools are best to defend myself against the Jew darkness.

Why would you go to a war zone? White people love living dangerously

what u gonna do there?

its safer than usa

>jew
>white

make up ur mind /pol

How? They are surrounded by pissed off Palestinans that want their rights and land back

Mossad is reading this. Don't be surprised when the El Al flight security man asks you about this post.

One year? Are you going to live/work on a Kibbitz?

Taking a gap year, gonna learn Hebrew and such. I wanna take a gap year just cuz and I chose Israel cuz I wanna do computer science and possibly cyber security and Israel's got tons of cyber security jobs that pay big money. If I'm gonna learn a language, Hebrew and Arabic seem really useful. Also, the Jews are everywhere, I dont care to join the winning team lol.

fuck palestinians. fuck Israelis.

Lol no, I'm not gonna shovel cow shit on the kibbutz

traitor.

hope you get blown up, would serve you right.

I've been there twice. I didn't feel any sense of danger. Tel Aviv feels safe and everyone seems relaxed. Take a tour up to the Negev Desert. Very interesting geography.

This is similar to what I've been thinking about doing, assumming I ever find a reason to rejoin society.

You can easily pick up Russian and German in Israel user, most Jews don't know any language to a greatly fluent level but it get's the job done.

>What should I expect?
well, here's the list:
>It highly depends on where you'll live.
>Israelis love tourist
>they love americans even more
>visit Tel Aviv often if you want to make friends quickly
>unless you'll be living in a super dangerous place, you shouldn't be worry. We don't have firearms, but unlike most countries, civilians will chase the terrorists if he attacks. Last year a guy was playing music at the beach, and a terrorist stabbed a civilian. This guy ran to the terrorist and hit his jead with the guitar. Fucking awesome if you ask me

That is one of the most beautiful stories I've heard in a long time. I'll actually be going to Haifa. Also, I thought you could carry a hand gun just not a rifle?

>fuck palestinians. fuck Israelis.

This.

are you retarded

kill

Haifa is a shitty place. Tons of arabs. It's safe there, those arabs don't hate Israel, but they are degenerate. They always scream for some reason.

You can carry a firearm if you have a license for it, and you can get license only if you have a very good reason to carry one (for example, if you work in a dangerous place).

OP here, turned on VPN to download animoo for flight. Yea, it's definitely not safer than the US. There commie insurance situation is a bit sketchy, and my mom tells me everyone's got a "fuck it" attitude and drives right next to cliffs and shit.

i want to gohome brothers

Going to find your wife?

Whenever you order food, make sure to add a side of bacon no matter what it is.

Tell the Jews, Johnny Pollack sent you.

Nigga that's actually pretty close. I'm Jewfag but I hate the jews here so I want to find a good 'un in Israel. Not wife searching on this specific trip though. Gonna play it cool, get married when I'm rich and 30

jews are caucasoids and therefore whites but they aren't aryans, is that so difficult?

and no, aryan is not only blond and blue eyes, read something for a change

Me too, not Jewish enough
>2+ gets removed

Tell the Jews, they stabbed Hitler in the back.

>What tools are best

Bring some ebola and polonium.

Mossad are notorious faggots.

I remember when Canada's travel maps put all of Pakistan in red and orange only.

This is common practice amongst American Jews. You taking a Birthright trip?

>caucasoids and therefore whites
That's not how it works, lots of caucasoids are non-white

eg Spaniards, Italians, Greeks

israeli chads will fuck your bitch and israeli women, beautiful as they may be, probably won't give you the time of day. if they do, be incredible forward.

Oh yea, what are the consent laws in Israel? I've heard that no means yes to Israeli men so you have to basically rape Israeli women until they explicitly say stop.

wtf? You sound retarded and will not get any pussy while in israel.

it's a shithole, they're arabs. i've been several times for work. people drive terribly.

Bruh, they got stray pussy all over the place. It's not hard.

Remove them all.