How was this dogshit slogan ever allowed to be a thing?

How was this dogshit slogan ever allowed to be a thing?

(((can't imagine)))

"I NEED A SAFE SPACE I VOTED FOR A RACIST, ORANGE PIECE OF SHIT, LALALALALA IM SO SILLY!!! GO DUMP!!!!!"

Autism from the blue helmet IDF

Leftists are all about feelings, man...

they don't think ahead.

I love trump's hate too. It's why i voted for him.

Its really bad. It isnt catchy, its honestly kind of hard to understand because the brand recognition of Trump messes the whole phrase cadence up. It really does look like "*I* Love Trumps Hate" to me. So fucking bad. Hillary approved it does it surprise anyone that it sucks? Why would you put your opponents name in your own campaign slogan? hahahah.

her entire campaign was like this. I have no idea how people we're paid to come up with that shit.

It was her turn so why put any actual effort in when you can pump out hilariously poor slogans and utterly deranged articles on racist cartoon frogs.

>love will trump hate
>I love Trump's hate
You have to be a retard to not get it

LOVE
TRUMP'S
HAT

That slogan must have been put together by an illegal fat transexual hispanic intern who was still struggling to grasp the basics of English grammar.

Figure out how to make

Pokemon

GO TO THE POLLS

>Using a slogan that is literally your opponent's name
The single only thing Hillary would've gone down in history for would be defeating Trump and she couldn't help but fuck that up

It was more pro Trump then it was anti Trump.

More like "love drumpfs hate" amirite

I was gonna stick it on a candle in a lantern and sell it to liberals, and laugh at them but the costs were too high

Her campaign was run by fucking retards. That's why.

wouldn't want to radicalize the youngsters, everyone knows reform and love will fix everything!

Did that weak fuckboy even do anything apart from move boxes for Kurds and take photos of himself smoking to try and look butch when he's a no-testosterone weak faggot?

Hillary's slogans were fucking awful

>I'm with Her
>I deserve to be president because of my vagina

Illogical beings.

>run for president
>put your opponent's name on your slogan

that is ALL i got when i read this kek
even to this day t b h

its actually pretty clever. they use trump as in "triumph", like "love triumphs hate", but because Donald TRUMP was running, they used "trump's". Some high level shit right there.

That's just free name recognition for Trump. The first thing you learn in marketing 101 is that you never mention your competitors by name.

I dont know whether to interpret this as

>love triumphs over hate
>you should love Trump's hate
Which one is it Sup Forums?

History proves that it is actually hate that 'trumps' love. Hate is what kept civilizations alive and thriving. The second "love" enters politics, civilization goes down the shitter.

>Including your opponents name at the centre of your three word slogan

when i first saw it, i thought 'goddamnit stick with MAGA trumps new slogan is weak'
why did the orange hats not use it for trump?
people in maga hats waving these signs around would be pretty fucking funny

I don't know where these terrible image macros of Tsuyu spouting the dumbest democratic sentiments via the way of absolutely dogshit "puns" came from, but I just wanted to say it is the worst meme.

It's meant to be the former, but people often took it as the latter.

I didn't figure it out until after she lost, I always read it as 'Love Trump's hate'.

kys

if it were clever it would work for both meanings, trump as in triumph and trump as in donald, instead it works as "love triumphs over hate" and "i love trumps hatred and so should you!"
doesnt make any sense

It is bullshit but it backfires as projection tends to do.

Commies are pure hate.

It shouldn't, which is why she lost.

Her entire campaign aspires nothing more than being "not Trump"

>Trump: hey we are all in the shitter bigly. I have ideas that are crazy enough to work

>Hillary: look at that orange buffoon!! Everyone vote for me because I am not him!!

It wasn't until even after the election i understood this logo. It's that bad.

At first i was like that doesn't make any sense. Then i realized that it's a sentence and not a reference to trump.

I may not be the smartest but knuckledragging troglodytes who vote democrat probably didn't get it either.

i second australia
but i saged the thread

They forgot the '

Came here to post this.