Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aF53DV1ux3E
youtube.com/watch?v=JEPKU39mAbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That she has a nice smile.

hes a creepy old man

NON POLITICS
Reported XD

It means we live in a society that, for various reasons, has become increasingly distrustful of other people to the point that a simple compliment is seen as predatory. I can't tell whether Trump understands this and does not give a fuck or if Trump is too autistic to get it, but it seems like he still compliments people.

he tryed to pull a Clinton but was too beta and old to get away with it

If you watch the clip he said she's probably going to write good things because she's got a nice big smile

He projects his own not a retard attributes onto leftys and gets disappointed

What if you were to give this thread to, say, twenty... intelligent people i mean, what would that do? Let's face it what would it do?

that he is a tactless buffoon

So was Bill Clinton. And he never inhaled!

fpbp

donald you scallywag.

youtube.com/watch?v=aF53DV1ux3E

He said "she has a nice smile on her face, so she must be really good to you" talking about how she's a reporter, who is obviously smiling because she's in a good mood. Also, it fits in line with how he's been talking about the media not being good to him for months now. He was making a joke about how she looked happy so she's not going to tear them apart in an article like all the media does to them.

He literally could have said the same thing about a guy. "Well he's got a nice smile on and he looks happy, he must be treating you guys well."

Liberals want sexism and racism soooo fucking bad but it just doesn't exist like they think it does. Also is anyone here old enough to remember when Obama straight up said "she's the best looking one" about one of the women in the whitehouse? Jesus Christ.

Yeah our prime minister is a total babe and not a creepy old man, thanks for confirming

literally nothing, but they would still be talking about it if he hadn't gave them fresh ammo.

What is it with people giving a fuck about what their president looks like or how cool/hip/funny he is? Obama was really good at being the "cool" president and being a celebrity, but he was a shit president.
I don't care if my president is an ugly old manlet as long as he's pushing policy that I like. Get off late night TV shows, stop doing fixing standup routines at the press dinners, and go round up and deport Mexicans and block Muslims from entering the god damn country. No one is going to give a fuck how good looking your cucked prime minister is when you're too busy dodging cars of peace and grenades on your way to work you retarded dog fucking leaf.

Pretty much this. My area is still friendly, compliments are just that. When I travel, if somebody even speaks to another person, they assume something is up.
It'd sure be nice to live in a homogenous nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=JEPKU39mAbw

It's literally nothing

he wants to grab her pusy

Nice screed you fucking nerd