>Pres Trump/Moon Leader have dinner 6/29/17
youtu.be/7elPQ_TA0pc
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melanis greet worstkorea's Moon Leader 6/29/17
youtu.be/KiRh80wPA4s
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Treas Sec Mnuchin) 6/29/17
youtu.be/mKGvpF2zTXA
>State Dept Press Brief 6/29/17
youtu.be/gh0ZNfNq9VM
>Pres Trump/VP Pence/Energy Sec Perry @ Unleashing American Energy event 6/29/17
youtu.be/8asKA9_VFbY?t=28m31s
>Attny Gen Sessions speech on hate crimes 6/29/17
youtu.be/p1VYZmHBzJk
>Pres Trump meets w/Immigration Crime Victims 6/28/17
youtu.be/wYi31uvAQiw
>Pres Trump leads the tribes on High Energy roundtable 6/28/17
youtu.be/KKubD7uIgMI
>Press Trump meets Chicago Cubs 6/28/17
youtu.be/j6V3QQRBXdU
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHwRFzY39wY
youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0
archive.is/QfMLv
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/06/29/stratospheric-in-consequence-president-trump-policy-speech-unleashing-american-energy/
cnbc.com/2017/06/30/china-builds-military-facilities-south-china-sea-islands.html
wboc.com/story/35782007/us-approves-1st-arms-sale-to-taiwan-under-trump
m.todayonline.com/world/chinas-us-envoy-protests-taiwan-arms-sales-sanctions-companies
almasdarnews.com/article/kurdish-forces-capture-village-south-raqqa-us-warplanes-hammer-isis-capital/
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-army-offensive-begin-weekend-expel-kurds-northern-aleppo/
ria.ru/syria/20170629/1497559969.html
timesofisrael.com/us-accuses-un-of-failing-to-address-irans-repeated-flouting-of-nuclear-deal/
reuters.com/article/us-nato-afghanistan-idUSKBN19J30Q
reuters.com/article/us-gulf-qatar-idUSKBN19K103
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Christian general

I have a thread ready to recycle when this hits the limit

Here's the link

DRUMPFLER IS FINISHED

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO SUBVERT YOU AMERIFATS?! WE JUST WANT THE WORLD TO BE MULTICULTURAL AND PEACEFUL AND ALL YOU DO IS JUST RESIST? CAN'T YOU SEE THE WORLD IS HEADED TOWARDS A BRIGHTER FUTURE AND ALL YOU'RE DOING IS DRAGGING IT BACK TO THE DARKNESS.

Can't wait to see Joe and Mika's meltdown.

What did ANTIFA mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=oHwRFzY39wY

>someone made a new thread

cant wait, hopefully its juicy

YOU RUINED THEIR WEEKEND GROMPF

>tfw drinking to forget my failures

>multicultural
>peaceful

kek

P-party of Joe

I upgraded mu RAM and now i can awoopost +33% as much!

The battle isn't even being fought yet and they've already lost.

wait wrong picture

Does this look like someone capable of a mental meltdown?

This will make their tears all the sweeter.

i am going to call him a poopie head if its nothing big

>Trump using NSA surveillance in order to find out the best moments to shitpost his enemies

Post your face when you remember you're not a democrat.

Defend the indefensible

looks like the expression of the wronged girl who became the monster in The Grudge

It just replaces faux outrage with genuine outrage. The immigration bills would probably have over 50% approval, while Trump's tweets would have maybe 25% approval.
You are overestimating the influence of the media. Even with the press against him, Bush maintained an approval rating above 50% for almost his entire first term, won reelection and held both houses of congress for most of his first 6 years. Bush's main problem was his policies simply weren't very good.

Bush was also not the only Republican president to have the media against him. Nixon and Reagan both withstood relentless media shilling to win 49 states for reelection. Nixon remained popular until watergate, Reagan had Iran-Contra and left office with 60% approval.

>which true or not has been shown to gain him popularity with his/republicans base.
His base won't abandon him, as long as he builds the wall and keeps most of his main campaign promises. What he has to do is win over people who are not his base, those on the fence. These tweets just push them further away.

I wonder what Sup Forums would do with NSA surveillance?

I was literally about to say that, you beat me to it

Even though she's the enemy, I want to give her a hug.

Probably stupid shit like locating CWC and sending unlimited Pizza's

>Implying we don't already have it

What if Trump is prepping Joe to be democrats nominee for 2020 and soon be president.

Oh my god this is funniest shit I've seen in a long time

youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0

These gommies would get absolutely rekt in a civil war

Because I think you deserve to be humiliated openly instead of letting it stay stuck in the last thread

itkf

Finland will fix itself like always
Norway has turned around and Finland for the past century has done whatever they do just at the pace of a turtle for safety measures

;_; poor Huma-chan

archive.is/QfMLv

Kek

Cuck

>democrats voting for a white male
kek

>Imagine you had an arranged marriage to facilitate deals to the middle east and then your boss loses the most crucial election for the most important position in the entire world and then your husband is outed as pedophile, all in the same year.

What is a HUMA now ?...

What's the point of inventing all of these stupid terms ? You wanna be sure to stay irrelevant to real politics ? You wanna make sure nobody ever understands outside of this shit hole ?

>this niggers name

ayy lmao

Being 100% honest, I would use it to track commie spies from Russiastan and get them nabbed by the DOD(yes with guns)

This is how we win though, one reason why Democrats lost big is because they followed up Black Jesus with some old white bitch, we have to shill for the whitest of white men to win democrats so that we get the minority vote for Trump

He really is starting the energy renaissance.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/06/29/stratospheric-in-consequence-president-trump-policy-speech-unleashing-american-energy/

>What did ANTIFA mean by this?
That the second American civil war will be over in a matter of days if this is our opposition.

Yakub walks among us

>Not having it above ground and having Piperunners from Advance Wars on it

You're never going to make anime real with that attitude, Donald.

Naming slaves after Presidents was a travesty

guys, i just lost my virginity to a street prostitute in the park behind a bush

i french kissed her and she gave me a blowjob with no condom

the sex was with condom though

how likely is it that i am a dead man walking ?

>kissing a hooker
Ya goofed

F

>be Hillary
>decide to be President
>after the fact, see the success of Bill's center-right politics
>copy it totally
>country has moved to the left after Bush, totally fail to see it
>put out center right platform, get blindsided from the left by Obama
>after the fact, see the success of Obama
>copy it totally
>part of the deal with Obama is that you cement complete control of the DNC over the next 8 years to guarantee your nomination, while parroting the same shit that worked for Obama in 2008
>country has moved to the right under Obama, totally fail to see it
>get blindsided from the right by Trump
>JUST

>China builds new military facilities on South China Sea islands: U.S. express concerns that this could impact trade
cnbc.com/2017/06/30/china-builds-military-facilities-south-china-sea-islands.html

>US approves 1st arms sale to Taiwan under Trump: The State Department has approved arms sales to Taiwan worth a total of $1.4 billion
wboc.com/story/35782007/us-approves-1st-arms-sale-to-taiwan-under-trump

>China's U.S. envoy protests Taiwan arms sales, sanctions on companies
m.todayonline.com/world/chinas-us-envoy-protests-taiwan-arms-sales-sanctions-companies

>US-backed Kurdish forces capture village south of Raqqa as US warplanes hammer ISIS capital
almasdarnews.com/article/kurdish-forces-capture-village-south-raqqa-us-warplanes-hammer-isis-capital/

>Turkish Army offensive to begin this weekend to expel Kurds from northern Aleppo
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-army-offensive-begin-weekend-expel-kurds-northern-aleppo/

>Source: terrorists are preparing provocation with chemical weapons in Syria - the aim of of terrorists will "provoke the beginning of the invasion of coalition forces led by the United States to the territory of Syria, followed by the violent overthrow of the current government in the SAR".
ria.ru/syria/20170629/1497559969.html

>US accuses UN of failing to address Iran’s ‘repeated’ flouting of nuclear deal: In rebuke to Security Council, Ambassador Haley cites Tehran’s ‘ballistic missile launches’ and ‘proven arms smuggling’
timesofisrael.com/us-accuses-un-of-failing-to-address-irans-repeated-flouting-of-nuclear-deal/

>Europe to meet U.S. plea for more troops to Afghanistan
reuters.com/article/us-nato-afghanistan-idUSKBN19J30Q

>Qatar working with U.S., Kuwaitis on response to Gulf demands: minister
reuters.com/article/us-gulf-qatar-idUSKBN19K103

>be me
>blonde aryan girl
>desperately need a daddy
>need to keep /fit/ so I can stay attractive
>one day while running see quiet neighbor aryan user mowing his lawn
>see him working up a sweat
>wipes his brow and his bicep flexes
>oh how sexy user is
>he looks up and smiles at me, gives me a wave
>decide to walk over and say hi
>"oh hi user *giggle* you look like you're really working."
>user blushes
>"aww tehe you're blushing! Is it because of these?"
>grab huge tender breasts and start massaging them for user
>user gulps and his face turns red as a tomato
>I can see his bulge grow tight
>"mmm you're all exited for me. Maybe I can help you with that?"
>grab user's crotch
>"wow you're really big user. Lets bring this to the bedroom!"
>take user into the bedroom, take off my top and start massaging my breasts while moaning
>"o-oh user, im so wet, fuck me user!"
>user starts unbuckling his trousers and tugging his shirt off
>sexy user grabs my ass as I start riding his cock
>"o-oh a-a-user you're s-so big!"
>tits bouncing, feel my pussy clench around his fat cock
>he lets out a groan as I keep fucking him with my tight pink pussy
>we moan in harmony as he drives his cock into me
>user pounds quicker and deeper
>my toes curl and my body trembles as pleasure washes over me
>he slows down but pounds deeper than I could ever imagine
>our bodies are intertwined in a passionite embrace
>he moans my name loudly as he grabs my juggling breasts
>he starts pulling my hair as I groan in ecstasy
>in my pleasure I tell him "Ima need about tree fiddy"
>mfw

>Not burying you identity under layers and layers of inside jokes and irony

here is here everywhere else is everywhere else

>What is a HUMA now

a cute

>kissing a hooker

wew lad

Still my favorite election .gif

you've got mouth AIDS dude

but on a serious note, condoms don't prevent the spread of herpes, and basically you're fucking retarded.

>i french kissed her and she gave me a blowjob with no condom

Reforming Dem party to return back to their common sense before the progressive bullshit back in late 00s would be a start.

A former republican leaving the party and soon be the voice of the left is a good storyline since people from the left will slowly accept that independents dislike progressive movement that they need to tone it down after they lose bigly in 2018.

Courting a bit of cuckservatives might end trump, those mcmuffin voters will vote for Joe. Dems will vote for Joe. Dead voters will vote for Joe. Niggers and spics will vote for Joe. 1.6 billion Muslims will vote for Joe.

it's over guys. /ptg/ will soon be Scarborough Country.

>prostitutes in England
That's where ya goofd

You'll probably be fine.

Don't make a habit of it, though.

Congrats, by the way.

>the sex was with condom

Doesn't count, you're still a virgin

It's a shame shes is most likely complicit in unspeakable acts of pedophilia and beyond

>China's U.S. envoy protests Taiwan arms sales, sanctions on companies
Maybe they should stop trying to take over the entire SEA region and we'd listen to their protests.

>US-backed Kurdish forces capture village south of Raqqa as US warplanes hammer ISIS capital
b-but...ISIS air force...

>Turkish Army offensive to begin this weekend to expel Kurds from northern Aleppo
Finally we'll have an excuse to BTFO these fucking turkroaches

>Qatar working with U.S., Kuwaitis on response to Gulf demands: minister
BEND THAT FUCKING KNEE

DEFEND THIS

You guys shouldn't celebrate the house passing these 2 bills. Neither of them will pass the senate, as they both require 60 votes to pass.

>Kate's Law would enact stiffer penalties on illegals who re-enter the country after deportation.
Slightly more likely to pass, since even for Democrats it is hard to argue against this, but regardless it is unlikely 8 Democrats will vote to give Trump a victory.

> The No Sanctuary for Criminals Act would prevent sanctuary cities from receiving federal grant money.
To begin with some RINO's will vote against this, and there is 0 chance a single let alone 8+ Democrats will vote to deport their voting base.

welp, I guess I you're gonna get herpes you might as well get genital and mouth at the same time.

Pedophilia is the least of it. She's complicit with selling out US secrets and interests for money.

25 dems voted for the bill in the House though.

They need 50 votes + Pence, you stupid Finngolian

>ywn be part of the piping maintenance crew that gets to send pigs down the line to sweep out the illegal crossing mexicans.

Being a spy is less reprehensible than being a paedophile, 2bh

She is a cute tho

The best part about this is that someone wrote this thinking that their is some mass amount of Trump supporters who "regret" their decision

my friend talked me into fucking a hooker once and she blew me but I didn;t come, and I couldn't get hard to fuck her so I just mashed my limp dick against her pussy and it barely went in. I think i'm still a virgin. i hope so.

At least someone gets it

Why we like it.
Fuck off kikes you lost

Only for the first one, and 25 house seats isn't even proportional to 8 senate seats.

wrong.

>tfw no evil qt gf
just wanna do evil shit with a evil gurl desu

t. rural and suburban retards

>tweets disrupt governance
>not the criminal deep state trying to mutiny against a democratically elected President
>not the media trying to foment a violent overthrow of a legitimate government

>Trump supporters are getting what they bargained for
But this is exactly what we wanted. A President who isn't afraid to fight back against the media. Conservatives hated how much of a cuck Bush was, how much he let the media dictate his decisions.

It's a process.

And for now, this one is win-win.

If it passes, we win.

If it doesn't pass, then every American outside of the coastal cuck containment zones will think "why the FUCK are you sleazeballs trying to protect illegal immigrant CRIMINALS from deportation?"... and more people desert the Dems and get on board the Trump train.
>and let me remind you that that train has no brakes.

No, Michael Tracey is one of the very few liberals who isn't totally insane.

>Congrats, by the way.
thank you bro

i would be ecstatic if i wasnt so scared shitless right now

why did i have to think with my dick :(

I don't think Michael Tracy believes that, he is one of the few leftists who seems capable of actual critical thought and evaluation, and he's thus hated for it

I was at the range recently. There were several people there lots of American flag gear and the like. But there was one guy that wore a Che shirt. You could tell he was making everyone nervous so one the the safety administrators stood about 6 feet behind him with a hand on his pistol the whole time. I was two lanes over from him firing my AR which has a significant muzzle break so it's loud as fuck. After about 10 rounds I heard a light whimper coming from Che's direction. The safety instructor called a cease fire and everyone placed their weapons down and stepped back, except for Che. He instead continued crying making the staff and all of us nervous. The safety guy closest to him asked him to place his rented pistol down and drew his own pistol. Che sat it down and yelled "FUCK THIS". I later ran into Che and his gf in the parking lot she was trying to comfort him. He then turned around and yelled at me for being a fascist with hate in my eyes, my hand was now on my cc. They trespassed him and the gf. these faggots are mentally ill.

>if you lose, you win.

Fucking Hummus.

They can wait out the filibuster if they want to tho

>tactical blackpilling

"Diversity" = White Genocide