WE RLLY WUZ KANGZ

Maybe dey WUZ KANGZ?

Hey Sup Forums, been doing some recreational just for fun research.

Apparently Afro-asiatic language group (which spawned Semitic, Berber, ancient Egyptian etc... spawned from the Congo region 16,000 BCE as a singular proto-afroasiatic language. Around 10,000 BCE it migrated into Ethiopia and transformed into a singular Afro-asiatic language. From there it spread into three directions, the northern direction consequently spawning Egyptian, Semitic and Berber at around 7500BCE in Egypt.

In other words Sup Forums, the original ancient Egyptian speakers were niggers, same goes for the original Semitic and Berber speakers. They WUZ KANGZ. Sup Forums btfo'd by linguistic science.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Afroasiatic_language#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck wh*Te subhumans

Sauce nigger.
Share your sources.

Rude. However it seems to mean that niggers that descended from Congo niggers brought with them the proto-forms of ancient Egyptian, Semitic (Arabic, Assyrian, Akkadian, amorian, aremean), and Berber with them to Egypt.

The language of Ancient Egypt literally descend from nigger migrants.

Language doesn't tell ethnicity. It's why some half french half chug like yourself is able to use the English language despite your ethnic forbearers not understanding round things like wheels and the importance of soap and water

lol ok

>you have to be subsaharan in order to be black
Nubians are not subsaharan, they were a rival dynasty and also at a few points of history ruled egypt
if pol saw a nubian on the news, theyd call him a nigger immediately

>nigger

Nah I'm white, I was doing some research on Bronze Age stuff that turned into me being interested in amorian and then Semitic and the rabbit hole went down to this.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Afroasiatic_language#

Okay then you can go back there right?

Region does. There were no cacusaoid people in the Congo ever at that time. Congo negroids spoke a singular proto-afroasiatic language, they migrated into Ethiopia and then into Egypt bringing with them the proto-Egyptian, Semitic and Berber languages at around 7500BCE which is fairly recent. Only 2000 years later we start seeing the formulation of Egyptian chiefdoms.

The forefathers of the ancient Egyptian language were definetly niggers though.

>if pol saw a nubian on the news, theyd call him a nigger immediately
Well they wouldn't be wrong

Derp, map says BP meaning before present meaning that proto-ancient Egyptian came into Egypt around 5500BCE right around the same time as Egyptian civilization began. Seems to me niggers imposed their language on the native Caucasian people there who spoke a now dead and forgotten language. The things you know eh?

>Eh

>there is no consensus as to where the Afroasiatic Urheimat, the homeland of Proto-Afroasiatic speakers, was located
> Reconstructed words for fauna and flora, and evidence of linguistic contact with language families known to have been spoken in Eurasia, suggest that its home was in the Middle East, probably the Levant. Evidence of Cushitic formerly spoken in the south of Arabia also speaks for a Middle Eastern origin, though some proposals also claim North Africa and the Horn of Africa.

Nubians are subsaharan

I'm (((white))) goyim trust me

What evidence we have although not conclusive points to subsaharan origin of ancient proto afroasiatic.

Well sources African siense.

Black UFO jesus approves.

>Sup Forums has to defend sandnigger linguical origins so their Egypt narrative isn't destroyed