FRANCE ARE WAKING UP

FRANCE ARE WAKING UP

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/paris-mosque-incident-attack-car-muslims-cr-teil-man-arrested-police-a7815641.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WB7Cl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No they're not.

Fuck off and drop that nu-flag you massive cuck.

No, it's just one pissed off guy. There is no waking up, nothing serious will ever happen until a 9/11 tier event happens.

Meh
It's like posting a photo of a Coran with bacon on a mudshit site.
Nothing much really.

He was Armenian wasn't he? The French don't care but the Armenians have always felt the sting of the Roach and Crescent.

The last time they said this, it was a drunk driver, and the muslims were standing in the middle of the road, and it was nowhere near a mosque.

And also the middle of the fucking night.

When the English, French, and Germans march in unison into the no-go zones and burn them to the ground and kill everything in sight that's non-white - I'll believe it. Until then they are all just frogs in pot about to come to boil.

>French people block the car with their cars

Soon my Sup Forumsacks, Soon.

>FRANCE ARE WAKING UP

What is that nigger grammar?

What's with whitey? They can't seem to kill anyone when they do these things? Mudslimes claim 10+ lives every attack, while the Welsh guy killed one and this one DIDN'T EVEN INJURE A SINGLE PERSON.

Face it, Muslims are just better at terrorism (and driving) than white people.

And this will be used agaisnt every single white person in france and will never be forgotten

He will be our Dylann Roof

>inb4 NOW they ban cars.

France elected MACRON.
There is no France anymore only the Islamic caliphate of France.

There will be no waking up. They are as gone as Germany and Sweden. Fuck Europe fuck euro trash threads and fuck Marxists.

>Don't have nothing.

Every single time.

>nothing serious will ever happen until a 9/11 tier event happens.
Nah, even if they let off a nuke you'd still have everyone going "not all muzzies"

We are with you froggy 732.

THE FIRE RISES

Maybe not, but most people would leave the country to avoid fallout, leaving the shitskins to die. Left wing are hypocrites.

I think the the first shot will be fired in either Sweden or France.

I believed the more cucked a country is the more likely the best of their men will stand up.

drop the fake flag you french faggot cuck. you're country voted for this overwhelmingly, so i want more terrorist incidents, not female drivers acting normally.

come back with a real happening.
until then, alert your mudslime master that you escaped from your leash.

Reminder that the leaks a couple days prior prove the election was rigged.

like the leaks that altered the election here?

France wanted this, or there would have been riots. France has to fall HARD. As in, Paris must burn, american tourists have to be deterred from visiting at all costs, in order to have france not fall in vain. It must serve as an example of globalist failure while most of europe can save itself with nationalism.

it only took hundreds of deaths from gun, truck and bomb massacres to get a half hearted copy cat attack with a tiny vehicle.

Magnifique !

It will be France
They are even worse than sweden lads. Their cuckoometer is off the charts

>Voting for macaroni with 68% while you have one of the best New right movements in the world

>tries
not trying hard enough

>eurocucks don't have guns to murder woth so they have to ram each other with vehicles like savages

Dude must have been broadcasting his intentions from a mile away.

Cause they know how it end.

This is another thing that doesn't make sense. For Macaroni to get that many voted, he would have had to STEAL SOME FROM LePen after the first round, which is fucking retarded.

We can have guns in France (semi autos, 30 rounds mags max, calibers up tp .50 bmg). Our gun laws are less strict than some US states (California for example).
Pic related

>best new right movement
Poorly leaded, she lose the debate and only those who where going to vote for them anyway didn't change their mind. Many didn't vote at all.
35% is almost a good score considering everyone was against them and shitty leader.

Le Pen got 7.6 million electors in the first round and 10.6 million in the second round. Macaroni didn't get vote from her.

frenchs can do more than that, no?

I think the user that said they're pushing the driverless car agenda was right.
Last night on the BBC? Horizon: the rise of the driverless vehicle

>tries
Even the welsh lad did better than that.

archive.is/WB7Cl

He's a pirate, so Somali.