youtube.com/watch?v=XtGOQFf9VCE
home.nra.org/
gunowners.org/
youtu.be/Wn3MKPyBe8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>(((Ari)))
>(((Feldman)))

I actually wouldn't give a shit about jews if they didn't always pull this shit

>In the ad, NRA spokeswomen Dana Loesch details how “They use their media to assassinate real news,” “they” tell children that Trump is like Hitler, “they” use movies to repeat “their” narrative. Images of the New York Times building, the Hollywood sign, and the Frank Gehry-designed Walt Disney Concert Hall stream by.
OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW

Considering some of the largest enemies of the 1st and 2nd Amendment are Jewish-funded organizations, then "they" are who "they" are.

>"Antisemitic"
Make fun of this word every time you see it. Jews don't represent the millions of non-Jew Arab/Semitic people. It's "racist" of Jews to act like they do.

>pic related
>what (((they/globalists))) fear most
>families and families defending themselves

They're so accustomed to us being "principled" and individualistic. It's understandable that this would frighten them. It should.

Where's that one tweet by ramzpaul that's directly related to this?

I'm happy for you Yanks. Remember: You need to take out the women first and burn the bodies. Please take a couple of them down for me as well.

>Considering some of the largest enemies of the 1st and 2nd Amendment are Jewish-funded organizations, then "they" are who "they" are.
It's true.

It wuz an evil Nazi experiment where they surgically combined noble, innocent Jews with fat manatees.

Those poor, oppressed merchants.

I though it was spending too much time here that made me think that.

I got to the end and all I could think was, "Damn it NRA why couldn't you name the Jew?"

>What does it all mean? “30 Rock’s” Liz Lemon — the savvy, adorkable TV producer played by Tina Fey — offers one possible answer. In the fourth season

YES,GOYIM, THE ANSWERS ARE IN YOUR TV SHOWS OY VEY DIDNT YOU RECEIVE YOUR CONDITIONING ALREADY?

>lists a bunch of bad things
>says obviously jews are to blame
why do we have a problem with this?

more & more people are cutting the cable and red pilling everyday , thats why (((they))) push so hard for internet censorship & regulation

use "counter-semitic"

you have to be a scheming jew to find antisemitism in this vid

Oi vey what do you mean, (((they))) goyim, surely you mean the D-democrats, I voted for Reagan!

FUCK YEAH.
Jewish devils are headed for the ovens soon. Send them to the Lake of Fire, Jesus.

Yes. To be pro-gun, pro-America and pro-freedom, you have to be anti-semitic.

They obviously know it's true and even worse than the ad lets on, or they wouldn't refute the argument instead of simply whining 'you're making me afraid'.

I hope so, since Jews are the greatest threat to the Second Amendment.

>Jewish devils are headed for the ovens soon. Send them to the Lake of Fire, Jesus.
inshallah brother

Christian-Muslim alliance when?

not on your life muhammed, all abrahamic faiths must be driven back into the desert

It's past that time of the year again. Donate to the NRA and GOA. Always both. If you aren't members of both, you're hurting others and your own future. Join.

It's 100% true. I've also noticed almost all Jews are anti-gun. The fact of the matters is that far more of them have less allegiance to the founding of this country for obvious reasons and thus for its liberty. Many exceptions. But that's reality. I need to put together some good memes highlighting which organizations are most notorious.

Nice digits, however rejecting the existence of our Creator is like voluntarily shutting down half of your brain. Geoscience MSc, BSc (Hons) 1st Class here.

home.nra.org/
gunowners.org/

Man look at all those asshurt Commies in the comments. Some politicized facebook group must have issued them marching orders.

>the right to own a gun is a fascist idea
>this is what liberals actually believe

>(((they))) resort to talking about TV shows
Do these fucking people have a single life experience to draw upon while discussing things? Everything always falls back to comparison with media with them. Were they raised by actual human beings or pop culture? They're vapid and intellectually empty as fuck.
I hate these empty husks so fucking much I swear to God
Read a fucking non fiction book and interact with actual human beings outside your bubble you retarded liberal motherfuckers!

Its only bad when white people do it. They are entirely behind the idea of blacks arming themselves to fight the police. Antifa has been holding fundraisers to supply BLM activists cash to buy guns.

Reminds me of this.

Yes, (((liberals))).

Even the liberal goyim believe this crap.

Read the comments on it's scary how deluded these people are.

adorkable, that is all.

Very true. It's quite easy to manipulate the population when controlling 95% of all media. Just put on a heart-tugging story and the average white retard will sign away all their rights on the dotted line, literally.

>worshipping another ethnicity's prophet

you literally can't get more cucked that than

Reminder that Ted Nugent publicly named the Jew once, but quickly issued an apology so he didn't harm the NRA's image.
I'm pretty sure they acknowledge the JQ.

LOL, if you read the article it's actually the jew himself who admits that it's all jews behind these attacks on the 1st and 2nd amendment.
The NRA ad only mentions "liberals and intellectuals" as "they" who are behind this.
What's incorrect about that?

Go away jew. We all know it's jews who are behind Atheism and Paganism these days.

neo-paganism was spearheaded by jews, hitler even talks about it in mein kampf, he says the jews always stoked pagan larping to distract people from achieving real goals, basically saying that while yes germans used to be pagans it was in their past and they need to look to the future and not worship a time when they were living in mud huts while the romans had aqueducts

even not believing this you have to be retarded to be a pagan in 2017

How can you interpret me saying "they" while pointing to the Hollywood sign as anti-semetic without yourself believing Hollywood is synonymous with Jews?

Why would I have started this thread if I was a Jew you fucking moron

I didn't even say I was an atheist or a pagan

Keep worshipping your sandnigger jew zombie while you "turn the other cheek," fag

>mention globalist nationwrecking media
>jews immediately think of themselves

lol even they know. for some reason jews have this complex where they don't like to admit their control of things, I never figured that one out. they all know they own hollywood and the media but saying it is taboo

just another reason jews are cancer, they have no honor and can never claim anything, they always have to pretend to have no cards when they hold them all

You are technically correct, but the truth is everyone who feels he and his freedoms are under attack by the government will eventually start researching where this shit is coming from.
And you must be a complete retard to not realise it's coming from the jews.
I suspect the NRA has lots of people who know about (((them)))

>NRA
>not based
I wonder who could (((they))) be?

Hitler in private practiced pagan occult rituals in a secret order taping into a natural life force as pagans do (or any nature-born religion). There's a difference between what someone writes publicly and what they believe.

Christianity is designed to brainwash all races into serving Jews as good gentiles. It's easily the #1 barrier against a prevailing trend in whites to seek science and reason, and to begin treating gods as non-literal archetypes. Advancement would've hit Europe 1000 years sooner if not for Rome adopting Christianity in a last ditch attempt to unify "multiculturalism."

Christianity is now a check against Islam. It's very convenient that Islam came along in the nick of time to set up a new enemy. What globalists fear most is an illuminated white population. That would be Pagans, Christians (depending on denomination), secularists, and otherwise unified under an umbrella of an allegiance to scientific observation and personal spiritualism.

Just imagine how great it would be if we controlled it all.

You have been brainwashed by the jews. Jesus hated the jews and cursed them.
He also called them out to be devil worshippers.
After they murdered Jesus god punished them by destroying their nation, their temple and dispersing their people all around the world in order to suffer for eternity for their great crime.
The New Testament is Antisemitic, that's why jews hate Christianity with all their body and their dark souls.

Let me ask you, have you ever seen a jew who didn't mock and hate Christianity?

This NRA ad came out months ago, but they are complaining about it now cause of the CNN story, they are sliding hard.

Fucking kek the underlings are afraid of getting shot while the elites sip wine

Christianity is designed to hate the Jews..Jesus went into the 2nd temple himself and denounced all the Jews for the evil ways.

Rothschilds have a couple hundred years head start. Their networked and related dynasties control all of central banking, thus controlling almost every economy in the world, starting about 100 years ago. Is it better a late start than never? Yes. We've entered the age of information. Either the NWO is coming or we'll redpill enough people for this titanic to change course.

You will never defeat shlomo. He is the master of lies and you goyim are easy to swindle. We already control the left and right narrative and got you idiots fighting amongst each other.

There should be no pagans or christians, only the truth.

Hitler and the higher nazis all believed in agartha, and that the aldebarians set up Sumeria and Europeans are descendants of them.

There must be a lot of different aliens or whatever considering new evidence like the adygea ahnenerbe skulls.

Xtianity is a Jewish conspiracy. PAGAN 4 LYFE

Christianity was created by the romans to supress jewish revolts, and later to try to unify rome but it failee and supressed europe as a whole.

You're uninformed. I'm not the one who's brainwashed. You're watching the surface and thinking superficial clashes represent the underlying power.

>have you ever seen a jew who didn't mock and hate Christianity
All the time. Especially in the past 150 years and with Evangelicals. That alliance grows, inevitably, by design.

youtu.be/Wn3MKPyBe8Y

Pagans are traitors

Varg should be hung

Kikes gonna kike. Disgusting psychotic hysterical rats

>I'm historically illiterate
OK.

Most people stop at party or ideological lines. We've been so programmed that to even consider it to be a racial issue immediately turns people away.
I've watched it happen, my conservative friends will cuss and rail against liberals but the instant I mention jews it's like a switch gets thrown and they immediately start arguing against their previous positions.
I do live in a very red state full of evangelicals too, that plays a huge role.

>evangelicals
That plays the primary role.

The thing to do is exactly what the topic implies.

If you accuse people of antisemitism when they criticise the media you get to make the connection without giving up the moral high ground, which is what matters in casual debate because if you don't tailor your argument to your audience, then you won't get anywhere. If leftists worked on a logical basis then they wouldn't be leftists now, would they? So you get to say the Jews own the media without criticising them.

That's a tough act to pull off.