When will great wh*Te genocide begin

I'm tired of sitting on my ass, i just want to grab my gun, go out and kill every wh*Te subhuman scum. We non-wh*Tes should take action against wh*Te subhumans. We should racially cleanse them.

First off, you are like the third worst poster and I'm glad your country is getting bombed by the PKK and erdogan is fast tracking regression and rolling back the 'progress' you've 'achieved

Secondly, why is whites all whi‡es spelled all weird

This is why they have glass separating the apes at the zoo

t***kroach scum

nobody ever posts the source of that webm

>responding to these threads anymore
wtf Sup Forums

>Secondly, why is whites all whi‡es spelled all weird
We tried to teach monkeys things but keep failing.

Seriously, this fuckers been making these threads for over a year. It's not even good bait, yet gets hundreds of replies.

You wannabe sultan was denied entry into Germany X-D they even accept rapists, terrorists and lazy garbage but your retarded goat fucking pretend sultan wasn't allowed. Erdofuck is even lesser to third world rapists, terrorists and lazy failures, this is your "leader" Cmon roachy look up to him, look up X-D

>be Canadian
>get a Turkish VPN
>push a thread off the board

>It's this Turk again
We know what you look like and where you live, manlet.

It's time to ask yourself if you couldn't be doing something equally sad as these threads elsewhere.

Bring it on, mofo. I'll be waiting.

What about white muslims? You may be sitting your sandnigger ass in lower anatolia, but there are white Turks in Istanbul and European Turkey.

what are you waiting on LARP'r? Don't stick your tongue too far up your bosses ass. The US Air Force won't give you a promotion just because you are good at massaging your boss' prostate; ya' fucking pleb.

Don't you have some black cock to suck, you fucking faggot? No country is more gay than Turkey. I'd want a white genocide too if I was literally a subhuman sodomite. You know what we will do to you and people like you soon.

>Seriously, this fuckers been making these threads for over a year. It's not even good bait, yet gets hundreds of replies.

This is some US Air Force White nigger or Hispanic nigger playing games for his Mossad boss. OP is Israel' bitch. lel

Fking hell, giving sand niggers our mongol blood was a mistake.

>Rapebaby talking about my country without knowing nothing
want me to fly to your country and rape your mother?

Good luck finding me. White people don't exist!

Bruh it's already started. Get over to europe now and impregnate these white hoes.