"My wife's boyfriend raped me"

We're hitting cuck levels that shouldn't even be possible!

Other urls found in this thread:

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1965908#
pozitivebreeding.tumblr.com/post/158818067844/elfinion3-pozzing-him-up-verbally-2127m-was
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>My wife has broken up with him and will be visiting him one last time this weekend to tell him never to contact us
LOL she's obv gonna get some more pipe. this is one of the most pathetic things ive ever seen

>and will be visiting him one last time this weekend to tell him never to contact us again
This is the most reddit thing I ever read

I know one of you wrote this

There is no word to describe the amount of disgust and pity I feel for this "human"

Hey.
l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my really hot wife (who is a beard), who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

LMFAO WHAT A KEK.

KEK*

(topkek)

There is no way this isn't a troll.

These tales are fantasies by fetishists.
"Look at how humiliated I am!"

>it looks like our cuckolding adventure has come to an end
this

Top quality shitpost, OP. Had me laughing.

Can't be real.

I like reading that subreddit because the genuine posters are so fucking lame but this is obviously fake

What the fuck, bloke
Cunts fucked

deserved LUL

Am I the only one turned on by this story?

>there are some degenerate people in our little community
You don't say, mate

The sad part is

The truth is often stranger than fiction

Seems legit

I've actually had women ask me to rape their husbands before, I'm sure it happens

I was dating a girl who was engaged once. The guy she was engaged to was a poetry major and last I heard is a student teacher af NYC.
She told me a story of a time he was at a party and stepped in on a guy roughing up a girl. The dude said "stay out of it", he didn't.
Turns out the dude just got out of jail and straight up raped him then and there.
Having met this weakling I believe it. Especially since one time he walked in on me and her in bed, his only reaction was to say "this is totally inappropriate".

go sort yourself out leaf

When the Marble Emperor returns, your kind will be the first to go.

HAHAHAHAHA!
What a fucking loser!
Get your own place before you marry these skanks so you can boot them out before the divorce.
Cuckolding? I'll giver her some cuckolding in her mouth!
A few years back they would call them sluts and you wouldn't marry one.

I should have known what the third gift was from the start

you know someone's into this shit

this cant be real

please be satire

10000% leaf or swedish

FUCK! I'm hard as FUCK right now reading all these stories.

It could be a joke, but it could just as well be real. Cuck shit is unironically applauded on reddit.

Yes

>Things that happened

Of course it can be true, we are living fucked up times.

ill never understand cuck logic

if you have toys, why would you want other people to play with them?

Copied for future shitposting purposes.

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1965908#

>poetry major
I'd rape that little faggot too.
You should have raped him in front of his fiance

Based guy just wanted the guy to stop being a fucking cuck, raped the cuck and is going to jail just so he could man up once in his fucking life

You must be low test. Rape is one of the most masculine and alpha things a man can do to another man.

Ayo hol up!
pozitivebreeding.tumblr.com/post/158818067844/elfinion3-pozzing-him-up-verbally-2127m-was
>mfw real shit

>people don't know this is pasta

>please be satire please be satire please be satire please be satire please be satire please be satire
You guys are fun :DDDD

kek, this. Not many noticed when I saw it first time.

Wait cuckolding is a real thing?
I thought it was a meme. You people are sick. Nuke yourselves.

obvious cuck fantasy is obvious

>learnt to enjoy it
>mainly me crying

You did this Sup Forums.

"Meeting him one last time this weekend"

Either this is satire or the guy deserved to be raped

lurk more newfag

>I just wanted to warn you, there are some deranged people in our little community

Halt doch mal die Fresse, Bernd, keiner mag dich. Die Paste ist so angestaubt und trocken wie die Fotze deiner Mama, Alter.

>mfw nu/pol/ won´t know that this is pasta

You don't have a Mercedes and a HOT wife.

Jesus

faggot

>he literally bought his wife's bulls lunch in addition to letting them fuck her senseless

wow

Sounds like a homophobe. I hope he's arrested for a hate crime if he reports this

>A leaf
For fucks sake

Why were you on a cuckolding reddit site in the first place OP?

I unironically wish death upon all these people

>He doesn't occasionally peruse reddit for funny screencaps to post on Sup Forums for those sweet, sweet (you)s

I'm not a cuck, I'm turned on by the fact that some Chad raped the little twink beta after fucking his wife.

I want to be that chad and plunge my engorged cock into his asshole as he cries and whimpers and begs me to stop. I will thrust and thrust using him as my little fuck doll, he will be nothing more to me but an object of pleasure. I will release my seed deep into his asshole as I make him fully submit to my cock.

>This is the most reddit thing I ever read
And then she visits him again and again and again ;__;

aww how cute and tolerant!

>has anyone else had any similar experiences??
Fucking no dude kill yourself lmao

Disgust... yes. Pity... no. He brought it on himself.

And his wife will be laughing about the incident with the soon-to-be-former bull during that final meeting that has to happen face-to-face 'cuz reasons.

>I'm not a cuck
But you are a leaf.
Possibly even a homosexual leaf.
Gonna have to do better in the next life.

It's been a while, but I'm at a loss for words.
>I've been good friends with all my wife's boyfriends
>just me crying and her comforting me
Just...

>I was raped by my wife`s boyfriend
Now there`s a headline you dont see every day

I've never seen this shit. It takes a sick fuck to even LARP that shit.

>what should I do here?

Off yourself you pathetic cuck

>literally shaking

Establishing dominance early on, I can respect that. Nice power move.

alpha af, should've raped his wife too though

>shes going back to his place to inform him its over

She is so fucking turned on by that rape, she probably planned it. Guys give me the odds on her turning her husband into a sissy cockslave.

>Gay leaf who cucks
No surprise there

>treating (you)'s as if they were karma
Why come to this website?

I can understand this. I have a similar problem as the OP.
It's a little different. But I married a beautiful woman but she has needs. We have to get men she picks out, and bring them home, and then she fucks me with them. Which I honestly don't like.
But she takes the man, and sort of pushes on his butt and makes it happen and talks to me like I'm a doggy.
But otherwise the sex is good with her. I like that. She's completely faithful. But it's hard to hold in my poo.

Why are straights such cucks?

>this is totally inappropriate
kek

It's a blessed a glorious society we live in.

Waitasecond. You want to tell me there is another reason to post here? I thought it's just for the lulz and (you)s

Amen.

Op he's trolling right????

Pozzhahnrei pasta best pasta

Hell dude even if he isn't it was just a matter of time.

I can't even read the Onion anymore. It used to be funny as shit but now it's just predicting the future and that's fucking abhorrent.

I dont think it is. Many bulls have this need for completely and sexually humiliating the cuck. Forcefully penetrating is only a part of it. Sometimes it devolves into financial domination where the cuck pays for all the bull's expenses.

I agree incest will soon be legalized. Humanity is slowly decaying.

Dominating men in your professional and personal life is not gay. It's the mark of an alpha male.

True alphas establish their dominance by ravaging the holes of betas and other men. What's more alpha for a man than to make another man his little bitch? An alpha does what needs to be done, only betas are afraid of establishing their dominance over other men.

I have made multiple men submit to me and suck my penis as well as take my penis in their asshole. That makes me much more of a man than you will ever be. But of course betas could never understand an Alpha.

How fucking loose can your asshole be if someone can slop his dick in your ass? Jesus chirst, just shit out air

>tfw you fuck your ex bfs little brother

And we wonder why the ayy's don't come down and say hello.

Even by the standards of empires that died out in the last millennia we're beyond fucked.

If you aren't bullshitting us all I'd like to hear a story.

Damnit. I agree with this leaf.
It's of the utmost importance to claim ones property and completly destroy other males in every way imaginable.
There are cucks, and then there are apex-males.

When you think about there is no better life for a homosexual than as a leaf.

Hell, half the people who are bulls are asked at some point to forcefully sodomize or in some way violate the woman's partner. By the woman.

If that guy thinks she's going to break it off... lol...

Jesus christ

I'm not usually a hi-test cruel man, but this story broke me. I may be quietly chuckling all day.

If you actually pity this degenerate fuck, I'd oven you right alongside him.
Unfuck yourself, shipmate.

And you just got out of boot. How was it?

this is why God told us to kill all faggots..