Germany BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_Texas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

About time.

Weimar

Idiot, you write:
GERMANY YES!

Good. Let the weak Weimar scraps die out and become replaced by the Mujahideen.

Thankyou 1918-1933

Well we shall see how the muslim majority votes eh

Western Europe: Let gays marry (Dark Blue)
Eastern Europe: Don't let gays marry

The law is unconstitutional (as said before). It will require a consitutional vote in order to take effect.

>ends up being voted against by the refugees

God damn that would be hilarious.

Here it was foisted on us by the courts. Very few states legalized gay marriage via referendum or through their elected representatives. Gay marriage bans won at the ballot box every time.

Other Western countries love fags so much they actually run out to the polls to legalize this shit.

I miss these days :(

How did Germans come from killing homosexuals to allowing same-sex marriage in only 72 years?

>only 72 years

Can't help you there, my family moved out of that place in 1909 and settled in what's now known as Chinkstraila

>tfw last in the Anglosphere
I give us three years, tops, until we stop being such awful bigots and let Penny and Sophie scissor during parliament.

>very few
>36 states
>hickistan states like texass have had it legal for yearss
love your delusion friendo

arent the muslims just going to get really upset and bomb the reichstag
neat

Everything that hurts whitey is helping them take over faster. They'll just overturn it when they'll be the majority.

I wonder how the new German Sharia police are going to enforce this...

They'll find a way annon, rest assured

>gay marriage legal AND sharia patrols authorized
i can't wait to see the fireworks
germany and france are in a race to the abyss, who will win?

Are you an idiot? In the overwhelming majority of states, gay marriage was legalized either by the 2015 Supreme Court decision, or by a state court ruling.

>tfw surrounded by commies, fags and commie fags

HELP

>hickistan states like texass have had it legal for yearss

Don't make shit up.

>Same-sex marriage is legal in Texas and all other U.S. states as per the U.S. Supreme Court ruling of Obergefell v. Hodges on June 26, 2015.

>Prior to that ruling, same-sex marriage was not legal in Texas.

>Attorney General Ken Paxton issued an opinion supporting officials who refused to grant marriage licenses in defiance of the Obergefell ruling.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_Texas

Tbh I assumed it had already been legal for a long time. Oh well, just another painful reminder Hitler was right

Germany

The last non-muslim french straight guy can nuke france
While the last non-muslim german straight guy will be forced to wear bondage-burqa

Can you read?

This - nothing happned, the degenerates have no idea about the laws in the country. It was just a diversion for the NetzDG law against Hatespeech anyway.

This is clearly intolerant of our islamic brothers and sisters living in germany

>states
>implying land area has anything to do with gay marriage

In 20XX, retard. The populace will come to regret their decision to become a caliphate.

Germany BTFO

DELETE THIS

>Inb4 truck of peace or shooting as a form of retaliation from Islam for this insult to the Quran

Good. Almost everything that gives a "Fuck You" to Islam I support. Also, this is a good thing because now the Gay Community can stop being a community of single issue voters and vote/focus on other policies they agree with like what happen in America.

>Before Gay Marriage legalization and repeal for Don't Ask, Don't Tell; Gays had to vote for Democrats and Liberals because of that issue.
>After, now conservative and centralist Gays are coming out voting for different people they relate to on different issues.

This will help more Gays vote for other issues, like capping immigration and stricter deportation laws.

>Implying they wont just continue marching around screaming oppression until all straight white men are dead.

lol

>wake up
>this is the first thing I see
>mfw

is it safe to say israel won the war?

>millions of refugees in germany

>netanyahu and trump are best pals

>wall going up

>US and israel fighting together

>tfw no gays allowed
>tfw one political party wants to have a referendum on the gays
>tfw the other one that is for gay marriage doesn't because they know it will fail
:^)

So...what's the big change now?
How does it impact us in our daily lives?

>muslims wont just overturn shit like this once they are the majority

>vote to legalize gay marriage
>same day they allow sharia enforcers to patrol the streets

i'm getting my popcorn ready for this

There isn't one. It doesn't unless you're gay. Which is why it's so laughable that it took us so long to legalize it.

Now you have to buy gifts for gay wedding gifts. And Craftsnman doesn't make a dildo.

Homosexuals that wanted to marry their partner could enter civil union, which is legally exactly the same as marriage just called differently because like said our constitution equivalent says marriage is defined between a man and a woman. Church Weddings are a separate thing over here, all of them perform them with homosexuals and are not legally binding whatsoever.
The entire thing is just a spectacle for the idiot masses infront of the elections in september, the only thing this will change is a single word on a legal document.

BUT, when they will get together to change the constitutional definition of marriage they will take the chance to change other parts of it to legalize the unconstitutional internet censorship law. knows whats up.

current year: Achieved

Do you think the mussies will budge and let the gays get married?
I do not think so, you got to respect them for that. And i bet you nothing will happen to them either.

>makes fag mariage legal
>makes also legal to stone them under sharia law

So progressive Germany.

faggot kys

Why is the West so cucked?
There are 4 or 5 democracies in the far-Est but none of them is in blue.

This cancer is slowly spreading from west to east. Switzerland will be next

>Switzerland is Eastern Europe

Londonistan intellectual

mexico and straya confirmed for only real federal states

I saw a reasonable post on Sup Forums...did i die, i-is this heaven?

>tfw labor wins next election