Tips for loosing addiction to fat foods

i've been eating quite a lot of fat and sugar bombed foods. i've gained a lot of weight which i want to loose and im already doing it but i cant help but to want to eat more. anyone got tips on removing this addiction?

Other urls found in this thread:

fontvellalevite.es/sabores/?gclid=Cj0KEQjw7dfKBRCdkKrvmfKtyeoBEiQAch0egURnRk7cg4h6XDw24ONdLqz8bI4g4rMFSp_qEoW2g0waAmYX8P8HAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eat more. you will feel better in the end.

Have some self-control and pound a bunch of water. I'm talking pissing 10 times a day to flush that shit out. Comes down to willingness to change.

>protein sparing modified fast
google it.

Write down you consumed calories. All of them. Make journal, and write it day by day. Copy list of last week and put it over your desk at work and and home, whatever you spend time, so these thousands shamed you every second.

>what is self control

Stop teling yourself those little lies, "oh it's just one" "it's not that much" "a little bit of sugar is okay". Sugar is bad. Sugar is making you fat. Fat is not bad. Eat AS MUCH FAT AS YOU WANT OR CAN but zero sugar. Fucking none. No candy snacks. No cakes and chocolate. Have some toast and butter, a glass of milk, anything ANYTHING without added sugar.

If you cannot follow this advice then I don't care because I don't pay your medical bills. But I will yell at you if you get in my way if you are fat you are mentally ill.

If it tastes good and you don't know exactly what's in it, spit it out.

Just spit it out. That's all you need to do.

If you eat right, not getting a lot of empty calories you'll feel more full for longer. Just stop eating like shit.

Learn how to read nutritional information.

Learn the difference between good fats and bad fats.

Just stop eating and start lifting/running. If you take a scientific mathematical approach you will lose weight.

fat ain't bad necessarily, lay off the trans fats and saturated fats tho. cut sugar out of your diet, and minimize your refined carbs. maybe minimize carbs in general.

Ok ill try this, altho we only have tap water that has no sugar in it.

It's like if you were an alchoholic you have to cut yourself off and never touch it

Try this if youre drinking soda with high fructose corn syrup

Switch to soda with sugar like Mexican coke

I lost 5 pounds doing that and i didn't even get off the couch

Water fast. Try it. Easier than you think. Do it for three days then move into keto. You'll stop being hungry.

Too add to this, Idk how fat you are but start going for walks everyday. If you're embarrassed go at night. The hardest part is getting into a routine. Do this EVERY night. NO EXCEPTIONS.

>Switch from this bad sugary drink to a less bad sugary drink
Just cut the soda out completely.

This,
I will try to start in one week removing all sugar from my life. (only fresh and dried fruits left inside)
I did it through the lent, and lost 5 kilos without effort. No joking, A ate completely normal, just excluded sugar filled drinks and dishes.
Sugar is cancer, that should be erased from western sociedy for beneft of us all.
If you want to go god tier, eliminate all not whole grain products.

OP there's some good advice in this thread, this isn't one of those. Don't listen to this. Cut it out completely from the start. Don't fuck around with fruit juices either, like juicy juice shit.

From my experience, to help the transition, buy some herbal teas, or ad some lemon.

ezekiel bread is good stuff

But you're still 280lbs. Cut out sugars in general. This includes "carbs". The ones you find in the three Bs: beer, bread, and bitches. Go gay. You'll be an adonis in no time because you want to be fuckable and have a healthy cock in your hole(s). HIV may speed things along as well if you're lucky enough to catch it.

i only drink 1 soda per week. this week i drank a plain dr pepper. next week i am cutting it completely.

idk i mostly eat vegetables,rice n oatmeal because to lazy to get meat.

Replace food with cigarettes

The earth is alive.
Your food is alive.
You know this intuitively.
Thank the sun for providing you with plants.
Thank the earth for nurturing them and thank the spirit of nature for giving you nourishment.
Eat animals if you want, but acknowledge their lives, their pain and their suffering. Thank them for their sacrifice and put their energy to good use.
Stop eating fake poison.
If you cannot naturally make it, don't eat it.
Eat fruit grown around you.
Eat grain, wheat, legumes, greens and nuts.
Drink absolutely nothing but water.
Disconnect from the propaganda and connect to the spirit of the earth.

Take psychostimulants and get used to being in a fasted state.

Also, just go full pseodo vegetarian fir 2 weeks.

One small piece of salmon a day, along with spinach noodles and tons of kidney beans and walnuts. Best feeling ever, if you can stick to it.

Xanthine is a great psychostimulant for this kind of stuff. Just don't overuse it.

good progress. keep it up. for me it was easy, because soda gave me headaches so I just dropped it.

>you want to be fuckable and have a healthy cock in your hole(s).
>HIV may speed things along

I dont smoke, i dont want to ruin my Aryan qualities.

learn to hate your fat more than you love the food

seriously, until you stop eating this food and get to your goal weight, every time that you look in the mirror remind yourself that you look disgusting

This, skip all processed food, drink water. And consume whole food fatty products. Add nuts and you are good to go.

iv'e been playing on getting some chicken from the store for two weeks, but it's never a good time. fuck waiting behind 7 people.

I drink soda almost exclusively

what's the best drink to replace this habit

Sodas gave me 1 hour of burping (which was really annoying at parties)

water

maybe tomorrow.

Learn to enjoy variety. I watch MRE reviews on Youtube and it made me want to arrange my meals like those, so now I eat several small portions instead of one fuck huge unhealthy thing like a footlong sub.

Also learn spreadsheets so you can track your calories. Your body is probably going to win in a war of attrition with your mind so hour to hour dieting decisions will just end with you making your maintenance requirement or going over. You need a plan.

hey it's sausage biscuit time in hour n half.

Long lasting Sugar free chewing gum (like Orbitz) and water. It works.

Water is the only replacement. Soda is absolute garbage, there is literally no nutritional value in it. No jucicy juice or crystal light shit, gaterade type drinks. All of that is filled with sugar

>not having a god-tier metabolism
lmao get rekt idiots. I eat hot pockets (2 or 3) or fast food pretty much every day and i'm still 6"2 and 160 lb

in a few hours im gonna see if i can run a few blocks. also is golf a good sport for loosing weight?

Water you fat ass

not to mention all the fuckingbeer

You can lose weight in 2 weeks if you drink 3-6 big bottles of water every day. Don't do this for more than 2 weeks.

Eat one low calory meal every day and try a few sprints at night. If you do this you'll lose 2 lbs a day

this instant oatmeal has come in real handy.

Eat whatever your country's version of kangaroo meat is.
That is lean as fuck, probably wild game.
Get an air fryer, makes shit crispy and tasty without any added oil.
Eat shit tons of skinless chicken, especially thighs; shit is low cal and delicious, especially when you rub seasoning into it before grilling.
Try super low cal pasta / noodles. You can stuff yourself silly for like 100 kcals, meaning you can use whatever the fuck sauce you want in whatever quantity you want.

try a keto diet, sugar is bad for you, fat is not

Seems like you might be too fat to spell the word 'losing'.

>Golf
Lift weights. It boosts your daily caloric burning. Often times, moreso than cardio.

My only weakness is Coke.
2 days without it and i feel less fat. Taking a coffe with milk helps.

tomorrow i will buy oatmeal, but i need to keep a budget (bc low income working class swedes dont earn much money)

So you're based aussie ancap snake

Sorry, but i am Swedish and i dont know perfect English.

If OP somehow decides to do this, he'll need to watch his electrolytes or he'll feel like shit and disoriented all the time. Get some NoSalt from walmart (pure potassium), and some magnesiium suppliments. Also regular salt. Take a half teaspoon of the potassium and salt every day. and about 700mgs magnesium.

The commie is right

>Swedes
>Golf
Nigga with all these Africans I'm sure they installed some basketball courts. Go play a pick up game. In all seriousness, it just takes eating less and being active while ditching sugar completely.

this might be dangerous for psyche. PersonalyI wouldn't.

>Walmart
Sweden dont have walmart, WE HAVE ICA MAXI.

yeah nigga
im a pro

it starts in the morning, see how long you can go without eating. drink plenty water.
sugar is a real drug, its more addictive than fat

its wired in your brain, 95% of your hunger comes from sugar. trust me on this, you can go without eating for a long time, and you can then normalize yourself and eat small bland things throughout the day.
you have to be prepared to give up the pleasures of eating. its all just an addiction in your head. you can totally do fine without it

yeah, stop fucking eating you fucking fat fuck

I'm god damn serious just cut that shit off cold turkey. Be a fucking man. switch over to chicken + vegetables + rice (NO SAUCE FATTY) for most meals and you'll lose weight like crazy.

>i cant help but to want to eat more
tfw don't know this feeling

Is this a stereotype or druggies are generally thin? They don't have extra cash and buy whatever junk food they grab, but do eat it just to kill basic hunger. All the additional pleasure seeking goes to drug consumption.

eh carbs are so useless though. That diet needs more fat, and less carbs.

I dont eat sauce at all, i find sauces to ruin the original taste of the food.

Drink literally nothing but water, eat tons of meat, some berries and bananas, canned vegetables, and maybe add in some protein powder with a gym routine and you'll be good to go
Counting calories is what people who are new to fitness do, after a while you can feel about the amount of calories you ingest from intuitive alone.

it's a nice emergency food. get the flavored kind.

for once

Go sporting 2 times a week minimal. Watch some motivational sports videos where they talking about having a good sport dieet and how to train proper. Search for the type of sport videos you are practicing on youtube. Try to surround yourself with people who you want to become even if they are on a screen. They help you stay motivated even if your motivation will fail on bad days. Try to make routines and use your negative feelings to stay motivated. If you have the feeling you don't want to, make that the reason to push further to better yourself. Break the cycle. Don't focus on your goal that is loosing weight, focus on the sports, the dieets, the routines instead. Put of your preasure.

Try some water like this.
fontvellalevite.es/sabores/?gclid=Cj0KEQjw7dfKBRCdkKrvmfKtyeoBEiQAch0egURnRk7cg4h6XDw24ONdLqz8bI4g4rMFSp_qEoW2g0waAmYX8P8HAQ
Passing from coke and soda to just water could be hard.
Also a coffe with milk and a tiny spoon of sugar in the afternoon really helps.

> fat
Fat is not your enemy. Sugar and carbs are.
Quit sugar and carbs and you will start losing weight.
Physical activities are also recommended.

>I'll start next week

The only time is now. You are a failure. No excuses.

You can eat whatever you want as long as you land at least 500 calories below what your body needs to maintain your weight.

Don't listen to anyone sending you on an odyssey of psychological torture, the most important part of weight loss is sustainability.

There is nothing wrong of being sustainable in avoiding sugar and carbs. I am doing it for 1 whole year already, and I lost 25 kilos.
Taking long walks after work also helped a lot.

Fizzy water

supply jodid.
jodid-salt is only in fast food, chips etc. . Did you ever think about why you cant stop eat chips? You are low on jodid.

I have thrown out most unhealthy foods (such as cereal) and im gonna go to the store to buy some more healthy foods. also im cutting off all sodas and other sugar products. i thank you all for the helpfull tips and advice but i now i have to head of to the woods for my hike. i feel motivated to do this more often now.

mowing is all i need, it's like an acre with the poorest pushmower ever designed.

Good luck user. You'll get there.

EVERY DAY, user. DON'T LET UP, DON'T SLIP UP. Good luck man.

Get good at cooking your own meals. Tastier, cheaper, healthier, more satisfying, etc. Your cravings should eventually shift to good food, with fast food emotionally relegated to its proper place - something convenient when there aren't better options available.

But seriously, cut out sugary drinks if you want to lose weight. Also exercise. Being thin without being fit is only halfway to health.

Something to consider is that the better shape you're in and the more you exercise, the less restrictive your diet needs to be, both for calorie balance and health issues. I'm fit and active, and I need to specifically make an effort to eat a lot of calorie-dense foods to maintain my weight. If you you lose most of your fat and gain a fair bit of muscle (which you'd probably enjoy anyway), your current diet probably wouldn't be much of a problem, but accomplishing that change is the challenge.

seriously, its the jodid.....

Ger?

I will try, if i slip up i will just tell my friends to slap me till i stop.

Cocaine for 1 week and then sto-

If you are addicted to sugar and cant controll yourself then you are fucked.

i'm get the supper dupper gas mower next.

i lost 10 kg just with supplying jodid and some B vitamins and seriously, i sit on my ass in front of pc the whole day and eat normal.
BTW:
no desire for fast food anymore!!

1) Stop eating entirely for 2-3 days, you will feel sleepy and exhausted for no reason all the time, your brain will refuse to concentrate on anything. Know that nothing bad will happen to your health (the opposite in fact esp. if you're diabetic) and you're not actually hungry.
2) After that go on strict keto or paleodiet, when you feel hunger urges go ride a bike for a couple km or do other aerobic activity.
I lost 40 kg after summer on keto. The first week felt dreadful, the second pretty bad, after that I was back to normal while effortlessly becoming lean very quickly, I didn't even do any excercise last month except occasional morning pull-ups and the fat kept going away.

I cant reply to this thread anymore since im heading of to walk in the woods. you all can give tips to each other now. thanks to all of you for helping me

(ok 1 last quick reply) i dont think i have diabetes because i have talked to my doctor and they said i did not have it.

Just STOP eating!
STOP SHOVING STUFF IN YOUR MOUTH YOU PIG!

Entirely eliminating something you've been eating your entire life, which is abundant and usually the most convenient solution is not sustainable. Unless you're up in a mountain monastery most people are going to crash and bounce back to obeying cravings.

Eating less and working in healthier things slowly to help meet your calorie goal is much less demanding on the mind, which is really where the buck stops when losing weight.

Hold off on running until you lose weight. It's hard enough on joints for thin people. Walking is good (maintain a brisk pace if you can). Biking or swimming would be better aerobic activities for now, but weights would be better for losing weight. Go for bodyweight exercises and freeweights. They're cheap, and they work more muscles than exercise machines.

I'm trying, it's just it tastes like lead.

jajajaja how about hypocaloric diet

and some herbs infusions

i lost 10kg doing nothing XD

why nobody listen??? It is just the jodid if you don't have any other sicknesses.

mfw about to go outside for a walk and its piss pouring rain

what is jodid?

What temperature is your water when you drink it?

The colder the water, the less you'll taste the metal contaminants.

it's what i did

Do you have well water or something? I live by lake Michigan so tap water isn't a problem for me.

Having a dog also helps, taking it out at least 3 times a day.

Use some tipe of filter.

I dont live near a lake, i live in an urban city.