Is he, dare I say, /our guy/?

Is he, dare I say, /our guy/?

I wouldn't know because I am a virgin. Last time I went to a prostitute, she walked out because I couldn't get it up even after 15 minutes.

>The left gets intelligent, thinking celebrities like Ryan Gosling and Justin Trudeau.

>Sup Forums gets overgrown man babies that play with virtual lego, or basement nazis like Pewdiepie

Wow. How will the charismatic left ever recover?

leaf....

>charismatic left
>been pushing for one month the conehead Spencer "meme"
>still has no presence outside of their own threads

THANK YOU!
How can rethuglikkkans even live with themselves when the entire media, Hollywood and all around nice people are against them?

Being proud of something you never had to work for
This is what society has become

Well, if the other side can get away with it...!! Why not?!

>pride day
fml get a job

WTF I LOVE MINECRAFT NOW

I have a job, i just want an excuse to have the day off and be a fucking faggot, senpai

the entire gay thing is a non issue
it's nobody's business what you wanna do as long as the other party is consenting and you aren't forcing yourself on them
no one needs a pride day

protip, no one gives a fuck about Jewlywood or the people involved with it faggot.

Sarcasm?

I love that the creator of Minecraft tweets like a Sup Forums poster.

The idea of a heterosexual pride day is just as fucking retarded as a homosexual pride day to be honest

I was going to post this. "Heterosexual" should just go back to being "normal", and "gay" should just go back to being "mental illness".

Right? Are we going to start having days to celebrate those who aren't physically disabled too?
Just sounds dumb. I get people are upset that there are gay pride days and whatnot but if you start moaning about how there isn't a straight pride day then you just look sad and jealous. The solution is just to stop gay pride, not try and enforce straight pride along with it.

This.

>the left gets monkey's paid to dance
>Sup Forums gets self made millionaires
>who also manage to have a stranglehold on the next generation's consciousness

He was joking, but he is /ourguy/ no doubt.

He's just very sane, lol.

>rethuglikkkans
Kek

Pretty much this. Heterosexual urges are necessary for a healthy society. Homesexuality serves no one.

This isn't about "rights". This is about what a society can and should do to maintain a sustainable, stable and healthy population and economy. Encouraging people to "explore their sexuality" and live deviant lives is harmful. Even if you accept that such things are social constructs, it doesn't mean that all constructs have the same level of utility and value.

But the waters have been muddied for ages already, when marriage became acceptable for infertile people or for economic incentives. All the benefits should be tied to procreation, with the protection of the family first and foremost.

It's called the olympics

Notch is a good guy but he's extremely beta and extremely autistic.

What the hell is heterosexual pride day supposed to consist of? When have straight people been afraid of being straight?

looks like he deleted it?

What's this guy's name again>

And what about all the historical prejudice?

I agree with your take on it if everything was equal, but that's a take with absolutely no context for why the parades happen

Yet getting a pride day for heterosexuality or any other normal traits would cancel out the stupidity of gay pride day by making people think twice about pride days and revoking both.

Obongoleaf

At gay pride parades

Yeah people gave him shit and he deleted.

fpbp

He's pretty awesome desu senpai

Every day is heterosexual pride day. What an idiot.

t. faggot

I appreciate the root of this sentiment but desu the faggots are absolutely right when they say 'UM NEWSFLASH EVERY DAY IS STRAIGHT PRIDE DAY, YOU'RE NOT OPPRESSED SO YOU DONT GET A SPECIAL DAY.'

It's completely true and to be honest 'Every day is straight pride day' should be a statement that WE are the ones smugly repeating to remind them that they are abnormal.

that's kinda edgy m8, not everything in life is procreation you know

>The creator of Minecraft is autistic
REALLY?!?!?!?

But I want to be celebrated for being who I am yet, also use it as an excuse on why I'm the victim. So, Celebrate me, because I'm the victim.

fuckin father terry, father ted, nat, nan Nathaniel, brother Nathan? father Nathan? SISTER NATHANIEL?!

>be Notch
>be a literal billionaire
>waste your time getting into arguments with e-celebs and SJWs on twatter.com
What the actual fuck is wrong with this fat cuck? Why doesn't he just buy an island in the Caribbean and spend the rest of his life snorting cocaine and fucking supermodels?

since gay faggots and women have started shaming anyone whos not a faggot or a dick chopper

holy crap : I gotta say, notch USED to be a little cucked, but I think hes opened up since he sold minecraft. I'm happy for him.

>historical
Being the key word.

And while their is still some prejudice I'm of the opinion that Pride days and the intheface attitude of the movement are now detrimental.

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

He said becoming that rich made him unhappy. Or at least not happier...

Who says he isn't, between supermodels you can shitpost

He can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Successful white alpha male.

Pride goeth before fall.

But who tells the truth (the only thing that ever matters)?

Oh, and the left isn't more intelligent. Everything they believe is a lie. Any intelligent or well-reasoned individual can see that, upon inspection. The brains of the left are the malicious Jews spreading the lies.

Imagine being bothered by reddit faggots and kids all day every day since your rise to fame, all doing the exact same praise and stupid minecraft memes over and over, for years.
Add to that the fact they're all also a bunch of whiny liberal faggots who cry and bitch on social media all day.
That is why he is this way. Honestly I wouldn't call him a cuck, it's fucking hilarious seeing all of his whiny shithead fans throwing temper tantrums over his tweets.

(OP)
>be Notch
>be a literal billionaire
>waste your time getting into arguments with e-celebs and SJWs on twatter.com
>What the actual fuck is wrong with this fat cuck? Why doesn't he just buy an island in the Caribbean and spend the rest of his life snorting cocaine and fucking supermodels?

Probably because he'd like to visit somewhere that's not a liberalized third world shithole from time to time. We won't have any places like that left if leftshit retards don't get reined in.

wtf I'm picking up a copy of Minecraft now

Gay pride celebration wouldn't exist with straight allies. If you're triggered by gays, you're either closeted or a broflake. Normal people don't give a shit about gay pride.

He's going to end up killing himself one of these days huh?

thats not the left, its literally the us government

His games are utter shit, but politically he's got it right

(((killing himself))) you mean

If they vouch for stopping from playing Minecraft and attempt to organize a boycott I'm sure Microsoft will include a clause in future contract deals to forbid previous owners from coming out with politically related content, especially when they dish out billions for something that's a mediocre sandbox game.

Fpbp
You only try to use a hooker when u cant

>#HeterosexualPrideDay
Why would Sup Forums even support something so pointless as that? Besides a lot of people here are on the road to wizardry so they don't count as heteros until they banged a bagina and won't benefit

I say the more gays the better, then let them fucking go extinct, more room for us.

i sometimes wonder what a all gay space colony mission would accomplish...

He's a madman.

Except when you realize they'll be breeding by artificially inseminating an egg and transferring it to an artificial womb. Their disgusting genetics will infect society, and so would their parenting.

>caring about homosexuality

lol back 2 redddit

based

Fake leaf posting

>Homosexuality
Apparently Aussies can't read

>/ourguy/
>creator of the game with the most autistic community of all time

yep, checks out

Except every day is heterosexual pride day so fuck off cunts. Wanting people to specifically acknowledge it is snowflake tier
>ITT: butthurt snowflakes

>edgy
No. Human relations don't need to be managed by law, but marriage should be. These are two entirely different matters that have been conflated for no good reason.

Don't be too hard on them, they're retarded. We all know /leftypol/ can't into memes.

>be white male
>have millions in the bank account
is that the purest form of freedom

they need to add heterosexuals to that gay flag

>Be r/eTarD larper
>Claim retarded shit
>Use meme flag
And I'm a direct descendant of Joseph stalin

Sure, you can go right under the brown and be reminded that everyone else is shit under blacks

>dude it's like, none of our business man
>I know you're vastly more likely to be pedos but it's none of our business
>I know you're at minimum 2x more likely to do hard drugs but it's just none of our business
>I know you're walking through the streets basically naked with dildos hanging from your nipples, but it's just none of our business
>I know our children are being taught that this shit is normal in schools and via media but dude, it's just none of our business
>I know you're never going to stop trying to shove this pride day shit down our throats with a nice big poz load but we shouldn't be advocating for a pride day of our own

>If you don't agree with my views you deserve to be shot!
>wtf wait I'm not a nazi though stop mislabeling me

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

>be a canadian
>have prime minister that wears rainbow socks

>Tfw fucked my ex bfs little brother

Someone sounds jealous

>Justin Trudeau
Yeah. Nothing like a world leader who praises a genocidal communist dictator like Castro.

You should listen to Jordan Peterson's analysis of what's going on in Canada. He's spoken to a number of professors and journalists from both sides of the political spectrum, and they've all admitted to censoring themselves and being afraid to speak their minds.

Trudeau and his ilk are totalitarians who use social shaming and enforced speech, rather than violence. Hell, they've even introduced a social justice tribunal that works outside the law. It's basically the left's version of a Sharia court. People don't seem to realize just how dangerous, oppressive and outright evil Trudeau is.

>heterosexual pride parades
You know they will be a bigger sausage fest than gay pride parades.

SLAYYY!!!

Is that cum raining down on him?

that is the point

> heterosexual pride
LMFOA what the fuck is this, heterosexual pride is when you have 3 blue-eyed babies, with your 185cm tall wife, not parading around with other omegamales

TWWWWWOOOOOOOOO SSSSSCCHHHRRWWWWWUUUUMMMPPPPPHSSSSS ASSSSSTSTTTTRRRRRUMMMMMPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*SPAZMODIC SPITTLE SPRAYS EVERYWHEREDOTGIF*

Niggerleaf confirmed for being faggot pedo.

The straightcucks can show off their bulls or more like the other way around. Heterosexual pride day would be the best entertainment for everyone else

For fucks sake, get over it your faggot.

It's actually not a bad idea...
>gay "pride" parades are a shit show of in your face degenerates.
Straight pride could be a March of Christian families.
>it would be denounced in the media as racist and Nazi

Could be a good meme Sup Forums

They were 18 but good job proving that sharts take everything at face value. Makes one question the validity of the ebil joos

his got enough fuck you money to say anything he wants, just so happens with that kind of money you can tell un-pc truths without giving any fucks what other will do about it. cant threaten people livelyhoods when they are set up for life