GERMANY FUCKING YES HIGH COURT SAYS SHARIA LAW CAN PATROL IN STREETS OF WUPPERTAL

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/231786

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/21/germany-sharia-police-court-ruling
archive.is/Kd3cZ
archive.is/2dr9s
www1.wdr.de/nachrichten/rheinland/prozess-scharia-polizei-wuppertal-beginnt-100.html
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/231786
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Germany, explain yourselves

Dude, what the fuck Germany.

Seriously, what the fuck, guys?

When the Kebabs start attacking Jews, the Jews will hopefully get angry and kill all Kebabs :-)

what the fuck is happening

Where is your Wotan now Deutchfags?

>israelnationalnews
>no source
cool story moshie

JUST

>israelnationalnews
|>
|

What is it with the krauts and starting world wars?

>theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/21/germany-sharia-police-court-ruling

When will you dense motherfuckers learn that the Germany you remember does not exists anymore. Germans will IRREVERSIBLY be a islamic nation soon, they are setback for us at best and potential enemy at worst. Start dissociating them with good christian white people, and it will be far easier to kill the krauts when we have to stop them in the future

This time when we fight Germany, we'll be on the right side.

archive.is/Kd3cZ
old news

Stoning of german girls when?

Here comes Hans with charts and graphs to show you why goat-fucking is in fact very efficient

I hate you, germany.

Wow this is a really interesting story! It's so interesting that I archived it for you since you're too much of a fucking retard to do it yourself!

archive.is/2dr9s

You think these cucks that swallows their governmental propaganda like Americans swallow burgers can explain themselves? They must wait for mommy Merkels statement on the issue first.

You are free to do anything you want until you break any law.
The moment these guys are breaking the law you can call the police and they will arrest them.
That is a thing people call freedom, I thought americans are familiar with the concept.

Are you telling me that Sharia law meshes with German law?

Since when is patrolling the streets to enforce oppressive religious doctrine legal? Are you insane? You're falling for the same meme the britbongs fell for and you'll get your kids raped in the same way you retard.

No.
The thing is, you can go out and tell somebody to stop consuming alcohol (we are allowed to drink in public).
This is withing your right, the motivation doesnt matter (in their case it would be their religion/ideology).
This is withing your rights, but if you dont stop drinking and they are starting to threatening you in any form you can call the police and they will get arrested.

You cant ban them until they break the law instead of wanting to be a moral guidance, this is not how freedom works.

Koranic Law*

> jewnationalnews

They are the law.

They wish, that's for sure.

I hope you get akbared hans

Did anyone even look for sources other that israelnationalnews?

www1.wdr.de/nachrichten/rheinland/prozess-scharia-polizei-wuppertal-beginnt-100.html

Charges against the initiator of the police were dropped. That's it. Nothing to see here.

>Thinking you're dealing with reasonable people
>Thinking your police force will show up in a timely manner
Oh Hans, you're such a card.

i cant wait till you are run over by your muslim brothers

I don't think the day of the rope will happen anymore.

Ohoho let's see you outdo this one, Sweden.

As much as I disagree with Islam (or religion in general), it's like you people are forgetting Jehova's Witnesses, Evangelists etc roaming the streets and preaching to people.

If christians can do it, why can't muslims?

It's the same god damned thing.

>Germanon can be arrested for saying he doesn't like Muslims.
>But thinks it's fair enough that Muslims can patrol the streets to threaten people into submitting to sharia law.
Hopefully your country sinks soon.

This is how it starts, doesn't it. With little court rulings like these that I guarantee most people won't ever find out about or care. I thought the Islamification of Europe was a meme but this... my God I feel something very ominous is going to happen 15-20 years from now. They're going to change the constitution. They're going to change the flag. It's fucking over.

how many Evangelists/Jehova's Witnesses are there in comparison to Muslims in Germany?

Get your head out your ass

I found all this shit funny once liberals made my day with
stupid asinine shit, now I just play dead
on the inside and outside

swedens about to turn into Syria, full Islamic caliphate, ger(no)money btfo

> shocked about same-sex marriage
> misses all the other full-1984 laws passed today

Should've nuked them too when you had the chance, burgers.

Ahmed mach den Rechner aus und geh beten du Hundeficker.
Der Tag wird kommen an dem deine Familie reglos in den Gassen liegt und ausbluten wie Schweine.

Is that how the Constitution works? I thought everyone had the same rights regardless of faith and number of people.

Can we save europe lads?

Our government even legitimated circumcision without medical indication when a court found it to be unconstitutional (as it violates the child's right to bodily integrity). They passed a law in record time to allow circumcision for religious purposes, because all the Jews and muslims got upset about not being able to cut baby dicks anymore. I still don't understand how this sandnigger custom could become so widespread and accepted in the US.

>t. 52%
Well said, José, or is it De'Shaun?
At least we understand that the US we remember does not exist anymore. RIP.

Can't wait to see those yummy tourism shekels dry up once you become a caliphate. Those in power who say there's no inherent national culture are fucking LYING to achieve their own ends. The home of Octoberfest, allowing shitskins to roam about lecturing against drinking? When will they be allowed to whip "offenders" in the streets? Just wait until they start voting and form their majority... you are fucked.
And to think the left is applauding The Handmaid's Tale as being so brave and timely against Trump's America... when they fellate the group who will actually make it happen.

You sir, are pathetic, and a coward.

Constitution of the United States? This is Germany. I don't like to flame people, but you're pretty dumb.

No they won't. The jews love chasing the low tier jews into israel to grow the population, see ww2. If anti-jew sentiment grows in europe, it will force more jews move to israel.

Dunno why people got outraged, this guy is right. You can also go out and tell people to do the opposite, to drink alcohol, to dress slutty, whatever Islam hates. But the moment you become a nuisance or a threat, you will get punished.
I don't like it either, but that's just how it is with the law. There just is no way a court could infringe on that without opening precedent that could be used against "our side" as well.

Of course not, but any case of violence will serve as further propaganda material against islamization, and in case of repeated offenses, they might ban "sharia police" as an organization if it's deemed they are prone to violence, and from then on they can be persecuted without any momentary threat.

A true cuckhold ladies and gentlemen

So, we're on a Germany thread, I spoke about its Constitution and yet we're talking about your country?

i need some redpilled sources/links on how germany is cucked when it comes to islam. like courts not wanting to investigate crime by muslims or ignoring threats etc
anything please!!!!!!!!

Germany Fuck the World

German here, I often see Jehova's witnesses stand in the street or a mall. They aren't bothering anyone, though. I never encountered a "sharia police patrol" in my life, though it would be funny. Well, maybe soon.
Anyway, that doesn't change that I'd like to deport ANY muzzie while I'd allow the Jehova's to stay, but sadly, there is no way to formulate this into a general law, at least not in the foreseeable future. This is just reality, and there isn't much that can be done about it.

Anyway, dunno how cucked Wuppertal is, but I'd expect quite some new AfD voters from that, people will get pissed off when they encounter such a patrol. Maybe some patriots will clash with them, though that will be spun into "neo-nazis attack peaceful muslim preachers" or whatever, so the propaganda effect is questionable.

People get outraged because they tend to only see one side of the story and believe that the things they want will never be used against them.

>israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/231786

"They reportedly approached passersby near nightclubs and gambling houses to deter them from un-islamic activities such as drinking alcohol and gambling."

>Implying this would be a bad thing...

anything please. even rapes.

such a tolerant and clever being.
you gave me hope otto , you gave me hope.

All jews should go to isreal so we can nuke it

OMG YOU ARE SO DUMB

>As much as I disagree with Islam (or religion in general), it's like you people are forgetting Jehova's Witnesses, Evangelists etc roaming the streets and preaching to people.

>If christians can do it, why can't muslims?

>It's the same god damned thing.

THREAD TITLE: GERMANY FUCKING YES HIGH COURT SAYS SHARIA LAW CAN PATROL IN STREETS OF WUPPERTAL

THE GERMAN CONSTITUTION DOESN'T HAVE A "FREEDOM OF RELIGION" PART OF IT LIKE THE US. It's a religious conscience but doesn't apply the same rules as "marching in the street." Plus, the number of evangelicals/Jehovah witnesses aren't as large as the current state of Islam in Germany. Your original post makes no sense.

Jesus Christ, Germany

newfag you have to wait longer to bump your own thread

I'm afraid it's too late Suzuki San-chan

There's not a single word of this anywhere in our media. There are plenty of uncucked websites that would report on this but no.

>(((israelnationalnews)))

>Pwease save us, mighty Jews

t. Sup Forums

SAVE US CHINA

DON'T LET US FALL INTO MUSLIM HANDS

>theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/21/germany-sharia-police-court-ruling

AHAHAHAHAHAH

ALLAH AKBAR
ALLAH AKBAR
ALLAH AKBAR
ALLAH AKBAR

Don't remind them of your debts