Im half Irish and half Macedonian (insert Greek joke here i really don't care both are great)

Im half Irish and half Macedonian (insert Greek joke here i really don't care both are great)
And i was born in Australia.
My question is, where do i belong if not Australia?

Macedonia or Ireland.

Why don't you think you belong in Australia?

Yes.

Wogs are all right with me m8

Do you not feel like you belong?

you must be pretty white? can you not pass?

cut you in half down the middle, ship half to ireland and the other half to macedonia.

its mostly a country of origin thing, as i see muslims that live in Australia as not belonging , even if they where born here, which led me to question my own legitimacy.

On Jupiter, with the rest of them.

dw man i'm half greek half nz born in aus and no one's really called me out as being unaustralian. probably because i don't bow on a mat to allah and bash white chicks ay.

muslims don't belong because their beliefs go against being australian as a whole, and not because of where they came from. it's like if you've ever met a muzzie lebo and a christian lebo. the christian lebs always get along better with everyone, even if they get umbrellaed with those other dumbcunt lebs.

A euro in a european country. What's the problem?

>
i know a macedonian in my neighborhood they look serbian so yeah white. idk why Sup Forums likes to dismantle white identity. ffs if you look white present white fight white act white you are white. how many times must this be states?
t. dutchfag

You belong to nowhere. You are a "white" nig.

>muslims don't belong because their beliefs go against being australian as a whole

Muslims don't belong because they are hostile alien people. They belong in their own countries with people like them. They have no business living in white countries.

Half Irish... M8, here. You're the people we anglos first turn to slaves, we like to have you close.

so i can stay if i provide potato?

You type like someone speaking with a mouthful of shit. Fucking Australia.

Celts and Slavs are both European

Australia was colonized by Europeans

You belong in Australia just fine

What about me cousin Pavlos? I'm 3rd generation Greek, can I stay here?

Put in in some Moussaka and I won't even want to enslave you :P. Nah I have nothing against Greeks, lots of them are still nationalistic about Greece. Which is kind of heartwarming and concerning...

Both of my parents are full Italian, my mother was even born there. It's easy. Just hang out with good people that you get along with regardless of their background (most peolle won't care what you are unless you're a muslim). Embrace your heritage, but learn to love and respect the land you were born in because of the opportunities it has given you and your family. All my best mates are full blown Aussies and hard working role models and that's fine with me.

australian shitposting is not a meme

Near every white man here is half Irish

I'm a european mutt aswell

Enjoy your stolen land