Well?

We need to talk, Sup Forums.

By now it's clear to everyone except the truly insane that this man is a historical failure of a president. He's one of the most unpopular of all time and has been embroiled in numerous scandals since Day 1 of his presidency.

So, here's my question for you. Do you regret supporting him during the campaign? Or is this disaster of a president just the price we have to pay for the amazing campaign memes of 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1D1ROVEKrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Drumph and fuck white people.

fuck off with your loaded questions dumbass leaf
sage

In all seriousness, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Drumph.

GRONULD BWUMPHF GOT TWO SCOOPS TOO MANY

SHE.
WON.

PERIOD.

wtf i hate trump now

#imwithher

>4 more years

Bernie can still win. There's a loophole.

Bet you felt real good not using a dictionary this time. All those big words! You smart cookie you!

The "drumpf" meme is cringier than the whole kekistan reddit bullshit. I dislike trump, but im not gonna get behind bad humor and it pisses me off that the Right is dominating the humor game. Fuck trump, hes bad for memes.

>tears
>please goys please hate trump

Can an erection last 8 years?

>it's clear to everyone except the truly insane that this man is a historical failure of a president.
is it though?

I think trump is a cool dude who doesnt afraid of anything

fuck off fellow leaf >: (

It's not humorous, it's only intended to point out that he comes from a family of immigrants.

Blumpf Btfo!

Fuck off, he did more in 6 months than King Nigger in 8 years

fuck you d and c shill

Dolan Drimfple is getting charged with impeachment any day now anyway, no point worrying about him or his tiny hands.

I'd pick Trump over that Muzzie loving, commie faggot Trudeau or that old bitter treacherous Kraut Merkel any day of the week.

>The never ending stream of democrat tears
>Those savage twitter posts

So far I have yet to see any downside to President Trump.

he's dumb as a board, but he makes me laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=N1D1ROVEKrA

not really,but it was funny.