>was
>past tense
>implying he isn't STILL ALIVE

YOU HAVE TO HAVE FAITH

he'd be fuckin dead now

>888 trips
why not 000?

for ZERO FAITH

I believe he got out of germany and escaped somewhere but what you are saying is that Hitler would be well over a hundred years old. sorry to pop your bubble but in the current political climate another like him will surely rise

A strong and stable government

"At the same time I have had occasion to give an account of my own development, in so far as this is necessary for the understanding of the first as well as the second volume, and in so far as it may serve to destroy the foul legends about my person dished up in the Jewish press." -Adolf Hitler

A world utopia.

establishment of an occult empire to replace the traditional one. Return of the golden age Atlantean feats of human achievement and technology. Humanity was not ready, so he was given a pass and escaped to south america, then boarded a train to the inner earth, where the golden age achievement of human spirituality and development remains.

cure a massive butthurt.

but like all butthurts, you must look within yourself to end them, and he did, by killing himself.

To eliminate Christianity, all people deemed inferior via a violent global eugenics system, freedom, and to be a general cockbag.

>he doesnt know about die glucke

ignominious defeat and the attendant suicide

Overthrow of jew supremacy.

lel

Many have in fact even argued that Hitler and the Nazi's represented a current of power struggle in humanity between ancient brotherhoods. Some have argued this is where the Nazi's had founded their racist ideology - that is their interpretations that particular Jewish individuals and others were of an inferior, evil race that were at war with the Benevolent, God like Aryans throughout time since Atlantis and throughout history.

From this perspective we can see partial elements of Hitlers true endgame from this arbitrary interpretation of good versus evil, and how it was interpreted and justified from a racial perspective in the combination of mythology, nazi sciences, and religion.

His end game was to achieve social justice in his country by taking down the people he viewed as too privileged. This type of thinking apparently has not gone out of style.

He was a christian, other Nazis where not but he was.

He wanted to control northern Europe, to save his people.

Cared about his people but ultimately a leftist so ultimately a failure

He should have armed his people after removing all the bad folks if he really had the balls of brass everybody talks about

world peace without shitskins

>Adolfo was a Christian
He thought "the mohhamedan faith" was better
He was a neo-pagan/atheist if anything

He wanted to save white race by killing tens of millions white people.

Actually I have it on good authority that Hitler is cryogenically frozen in a deep sea tunnel between Antarctica and Argentina waiting for the day to return and save the German people in their darkest hour.

Nothing satisfies me more than finding the Jew within a thread.

Like a tasty blueberry stuck at the bottom of some Greek yogurt

>have a jewland flag

wow how could you tell????

kys.

Yea I going to go all out on his plains Here. He wanted to bring about a world change in rule and create a leadership that was not deemed as warmongers to bring a accord with the Aryans. Sadly I have heard America had no good intensions in getting into the war they only wanted to plunder Nazi technology while stopping a peace accord or stalemate between the Nazi's and Russia.

To destroy white people