Atheists hate this fish

WTF I love the Murray cod.

A shark that lived 25,000,000 years ago

A shark that lives today
Where's the evolution?

No gills on the side like in the first image

Checkmate christfag

This is a snake that lived 60,000,000 years ago

This is a snake that lived today, where's the evolution?
It does have gills zoom in

Sharks are so perfect they dont really need evolution

>Creationist's "logic" = it looks dissimilar and morphic change can't possibly happen over time.
If this image of a creature with gills and a tail can turn into YOU within 15 years, then why is the change that occurs over 15 million years so hard to fathom?

Creationism is the new cringe, who would have thunk it

Doesn't evolution imply nothing is created perfect?

why are faytheists unable to explain the bug bang? I thought it was science

No.

Because the world isn't that old, all logic points to a young earth

Do evolucucks ever get tired of getting so BTFO all the time?

So how come the shark, the ceolocanth, the crocodile, the nautilius, the sea turtle, the dragon fly and so many other creatures are "perfect"

>all logic points to a young earth
>logic
I do not think you know what this word means.

yes it does tou retard. It can always improve

Wrong. Atheists and their evolution fairytale are the new cringe.

You saying that

TWEET

Because they can't do what they do any better.

Atheists are just blind sheep who accept anything the media tells them, they go on these clickbate fake websites and see some new article about how "we 100% proved evolution trust us look at this rock" and will say you're retarded because you believe in God

Why is the Bible always right fedorafags?

Yes they can, if they just try a little harder

This is what Christcucks actually believe

Hello, did you go to the beach and see me? Well an evolutionist would say you're crazy because I supposedly lived 80,000,000 years ago

This such a cute picture lowkey

Jesus isn't a zombie, he's not the living dead he is living
You don't eat his flesh, if it were his literal flesh you'd be sinning, this is just the belief of one church and does not reflect the bible
It might not have been a snake, God cursed the serpent to crawl on the ground, it could have been a very different creature before God cursed it, maybe God cursed it to become a snake?

If tomorrow (((scientists))) claim that the earth is squared they'll immediately believe it and won't shut up about how anybody who doesn't accepts this new dogma is a retard.

So thay cant get faster or better eyesight at all? That would be an improvement

oh so it wasn't actually a talking snake just a creature the became a snake after God cursed it?

Wow that explains everything makes so much more sense

How come humans could develop from dumb apes to learn to speak and read and make bombs but no animal can ever improve like this?

That's what your (((masters))) told you about Christianity?

>that pic
someone clearly hasnt even read the first 5 chapters of Genesis

I love that pic

> taking jewish myths literally and than saying christians believe it.

maybe the anglo heretics. real christians dont argue over that stupid shit, we know God made us. what difference does it make if we were a bit more hairy in the past?

The trinity is a lie made up by the Catholic church, the Roman emperor Constantine invented it in the 4th century at the council of Nicaea. Before this time the trinity didn't exist

Not all of us did. Whites and Asians did so because were always being invaded.

If you believe in God you reject the bible, God made us perfect when he made us he said that we are good, evolution implies God made an error designing us

>Calls people that believe in creationism heretics
Can you even be this retarded?

They don't need to.

So what don't elephants evolve they keep getting attacked by niggers

Who decides that?

blacks and hispanics are still way smarter than animals

Not all of them and only throughout a very late period.

Dinosaurs lived on earth over 170 million years.

You can make everything sound stupid if you word it correctly.
>EATING FOOD
>Believing that by eating plants and animal flesh your organs magically extract some sort of living energy from a bunch of dead carbon and oxygen keeping you alive
This is what food eaters unironically believe.

>dies
>comes back to life
>claims he sacrificed his life and you owe him

LOL typical Jewish antics

Niggers only recently upgraded from spears. Before white man gave pavement apes gun powder they survived just fine.

>170 million years
Ummm no sweetie the earth is only 6,250 years old. That's not possible.

This is the point and I hope the people here are just memeing to be honest. This creationism thing recently reminds me of what happened to Iran and Afghanistan; there's a blowback against progressive culture but some retards are taking it too far in calling for white Sharia and a total rejection of science.

I want to believe that your just baiting. I really do. Sadly Ive met alot of Americans in real life that told me evolution wasnt real.

large theropods and modern birds don't have a direct lineage. Their common ancestor diverged lots of million years ago.

small theropods, aka the subcategory of dinos that evolved into birds had them. The rest - didn't.

we are Gods chilldren, as all younglings we are meant to improve, and grow. that is also the answer to the atheist who ask, why does God let all the bad things happen. if we dont learn from them and just expect God to fix everything we would have ended up being retarded. sometimes you need to throw your kid in the water if you want it to learn how to swim.

>you owe him
>still hasn't read the Bible

Yeah mate but what if God wanted the evolution to happen? It'd be a perfect way to weed out the smart ones from the chimps still living in Africa.

Read the entire thing.

Shame most Christcucks can't say the same.

I like how they made the white one die off while the darkest one is most able to spread its genes. Really makes you think.

it was b8 but i do believe its 6250 years old

Oh fuck the niggers are gonna overtake us. And it's all the jews fault,they pushed the commie propaganda and the atheist idiocy.
"Lol christianity is for stupid people"

Yeah which is why it helped us "stupid" people survive and thrive this long. And now that atheism and progressivism is on the rise we're dying.

Good job.

Talk tough, get cock'd

Ummm... there are gills.

Wtf, how would a shark not have gills?

A lot of Christians believe that too, retard.

I don't know what's more pathetic, the athiests coming into here to defend their beleif as an user, or the christfags that are basically doing the same insecure fedora bullshit

Do American protestcucks ironically believe that the Bible is to be taken 100% literally and the Earth is 6250 years old? Meanwhile I've listened to an actual Orthodox priest talk about how the Bible is metaphorical in many ways.

>believes Jewish sandnigger fairytales written thousands of years ago.
>rejects modern European science
>says you wear a fedora and tip it
Checkmate atheists

It's not bait he's right the Earth is about 6,000 years old, and America is the only country that doesn't accept authoritarian dictatorships like in Europe, where your leadership force you to believe this false narrative and questioning it leads to you being shunned by your community

What if it isn't 6250 years old and god exists, but he just wanted to be the biggest dick in the world by operating nature throught evolution and never telling anybody about himself or leaving proof.

>believe that a man built a boat big enough for him to put two of every animal on it
>believe that all the animals today come from these animals
>claim you aren't stupid

You aren't fooling anyone, bud

then you werent paying attention or forgot. You sont owe Jesus anything. If you dont accept him his fine with that but you wont be after you die

Orthodoxy is heresy than if the believe that

Chrisrcucks/trolls get out!
Sage.

>wanted evolition
then he would have said it in the Bible and not contradict it

Chickens are fucking brutal, man. Ever saw a cock take on a horned viper?

Literally everybody in this thread is a mental retard.

God created a universe full of wonder for us to discover. The entire point of science is to unveil the mysteries of His universe. If you're the kind of person to blindly ignore clear evidence that He planned his creations to improve and change over eons.

The Bible is not literally saying that God created the cosmos in seven goddamn days. It's a figurative representation of His process of making literally EVERYTHING from nothing. Speaking of which, that's an interesting theory: the Big Bang could basically have been that moment in time when God did actually start creation (though we don't know if he necessarily said "Let there be light" specifically).

>You don't owe Jesus anything
>You have to believe his bullshit or you will burn in hell for eternity

CHECKMATE ATHEISTS

conservapedia.com/Counterexamples_to_Evolution

You don't need to evolve once you reach optimal condition for your surroundings. Thus snakes didn't evolve since then. Same with humans, and any other creature.

they should atleast

thats actually not true, birds descended from smaller theropods, not the T-Rex

Read a fucking book you waste of air

if god wanted evolution, he would have made it perfectly clear that he wanted anything that can't provide its own worth should be killed or at least cut off from the gene pool
lack of evolution is the problem with modern society, we need the shits to be filtered out

Yeah, like bible does not contradict itself.

the only heretical thing about orthodox is that they reject the pope. and after seing this one in action i cant realy blame them

It's mostly your countrymen who believe this retardation. Even Australian Christcucks aren't retarded enough to believe creationism. Even the Catholic church realised creationism is fucking dumb.

Catholicism and Orthodoxy are the only two true versions of Christianity, and they both believe that. Protestantism was OK at first but I suppose you all enjoy your gay clergy.

There is no perfect everything is chaos

only the one's that think their book is a bullshit meaningless metaphor and are dishonest about their own faith