Aus/pol/ - Archiving this much shit is a headfuck edition

NZ cunt has a go at Chris Lilley over Jonah from Tonga
archive.is/YgeLK

Cops take our meth
archive.is/evB4R

Some shit about cows
archive.is/tpBiV

Victorian Liberals claim right faction stacking branches with Mormons and Catholics
archive.is/LSMq3

Join the forces and kys
archive.is/1PqFO

Kebab store owner bashes a kid
archive.is/NFnn5

Tasmanian Labor tells ragheads to lose the rags on their heads
archive.is/Jb0gX

Salvos kiddie fiddler gets sent to jail
archive.is/lDZSZ

ADFA cadet gets rapes then has a sook about it
archive.is/SzXnc

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/chinas-censorship-fingers-reach-into-our-cyberspace/news-story/846944042e1e4227782611979a211cae
abc.net.au/news/2017-06-04/australian-sovereignty-under-threat-from-chinese-influence/8583832
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-30/bilnd-recruitment-trial-to-improve-gender-equality-failing-study/8664888?pfmredir=sm
archive.is/RHcb3
seek.com.au/job/33759718?type=standout&userqueryid=a7072be2db6486f386e174bd22dbea84-4488073
seek.com.au/job/33666058?type=standout&userqueryid=a2dfcacf7e2d7105101debebdce381e4-4501987
seek.com.au/job/33665589?type=standout&userqueryid=a2dfcacf7e2d7105101debebdce381e4-4501987
youtu.be/5ysV1dwTE2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fuck? did I archive all that shit for nothing? where are all you cunts? don't tell me that all of a sudden you all decided to get a life

What's your dinner tonight?

Currently eating a yiros pizza from oasis. no kfc tonight boiisss

Based China

probably another aldi pizza, cheap and easy

bye bye aboriginals

>another day browsing seek for engineering jobs and finding nothing

just fucking kill me now

i wonder what happened to the usual OP. i was refreshing the catalog every 10 minutes waiting for the cunt to pop up. anyway, we appreciate your efforts m8

just got a zinger box from KFC. literally cant beat that taste

as long as they don't make a treaty like they did in the US

crikey nigger

Which engineering? I just checked and there's a whole bunch of electrical and civil engineering vacancies.
>inb4 you did aerospace

fair dinkum mate how are all my trew blew aussie friends goin?

>civil engineering

just kill me now senpai

Oh 'straya

theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/chinas-censorship-fingers-reach-into-our-cyberspace/news-story/846944042e1e4227782611979a211cae

abc.net.au/news/2017-06-04/australian-sovereignty-under-threat-from-chinese-influence/8583832

Why aren't Aboriginals booty blasted about current mass immigration?

chemical engineering

theres so many civil engineering jobs its ridiculous. the companies that are helping build the highway upgrades in NSW are always looking for them

cheers bud, I was thinking my pic scared all the gooks away and that meant there were no aus posters left
yeah, as much as I hate him, making these threads take a bit of fucking about to make

>NZ cunt has a go at Chris Lilley over Jonah from Tonga
you do realize its an islander who is minster of pacific islander affairs and the show is to be broadcaster on Maori TV. How the hell is it supposed to continue

This is fucking classic

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-30/bilnd-recruitment-trial-to-improve-gender-equality-failing-study/8664888?pfmredir=sm

I'm here. I'm always here you racist white dog.

you'll find its a different story when you talk to aboriginees from the bush. cityfags push the narrative that they love immigration because muh evil whitey but thats not exactly true. if anything, they hate immigration way more than any other ethnicity in australia

>no literacy
>no education
>can't read
>can't write

Expecting your own people to be mad about mass immigration

hohoho

Based average Australian in the current year

toughen up princess, just a joke

are you implying you want to eat white people ching?

did this guy post himself with a chinese passport too?

The thing is, these immigrants care even less about their issues than white people do. At least for them there are whiteys that pay attention to them. Asians etc don't give a shit.

you enjoying all the chink hate threads lately?
>that was us and it's all for you
the meme's caught on well

Fifteen beers and a nose full of coke. Cop that

>australians

>asians

Maybe you should consider going back to uni or moving to a state where there are low tier graduate positions that might take you in if you were out of the job for a while. There's a couple in QLD.

Asians ate too much of the pig for too long and all turned into pigs

>australians

CHECKED BRO

i am willing to move anywhere to get work, but im not just going to move somewhere and then apply for the position just not to get it rofl, what a waste of time

if i was going back to uni i would be getting a degree in something that guarantees me work. probably become a teacher or something, since male teachers have the advantage atm.

do you have a link for these jobs in qld?

>australian humour

>Archiving this much shit is a headfuck edition

You realise archived links creates an environment devoid of personal responsibility?

Plus nobody knows what they're getting until they follow the link.

archive.is/RHcb3

Turns out with so many men artificially unemployed there right man for the job is more statistically a man.

seek.com.au/job/33759718?type=standout&userqueryid=a7072be2db6486f386e174bd22dbea84-4488073
seek.com.au/job/33666058?type=standout&userqueryid=a2dfcacf7e2d7105101debebdce381e4-4501987
seek.com.au/job/33665589?type=standout&userqueryid=a2dfcacf7e2d7105101debebdce381e4-4501987

Getting a teacher's license won't guarantee you a job either btw but at least you'll be able to redpill some kids.

>gay cunt
I said what was in the links

Apparently if you want to teach in rural shit holes with no more than 20k people, you'll find a job. The problem is that everybody wants to be a teacher in the city.

>NZ cunt has a go at Chris Lilley over Jonah from Tonga
so they got mad at someone for a show they made 10 years ago?

ive already applied for the origin and alcoa one. im surprised i havent seen the southern oil one, last time they put up a job ad they wanted 5 years experience or some shit

im a few years out of university which is looked upon unfavourably by HR. most graduate roles wont even consider me now

Fuck prison food sounds good nowadays.

fuck that, bush teacher is a good excuse to see your country
>watch out for shit teen bitches that say you want to fuck them, then you get charged with assault for refusing

I don't know what to tell you user, keep trying and I hope you'll find a job eventually. Maybe spruce up your CV a little to make it seem like you're really desperate for a job, say you parents are sick or something and you need to support them. How was your overall GPA btw?

5/10. Bad impersonation. If you want to do to it right you Say something about being a proud Australian.
>racist white dog
Wog detected.

Just don't talk to them alone, or anybody.

I just completed a masters in teaching. There are a lot of hoops to jump through in order to get the degree.

Permament positions seem difficult to come by and most of the permament positions advertised are really just internal promotions from contract teachers to permament positions.

Contract teaching is basically you have a job for 9/12 months of the year. Most contract teachers usually end up applying for the dole after the final term ends.

Relief teaching is more pay, but students will treat your lesson like a bludge despite their teacher giving you work for them.
Just apply for the military and take up an officer position from the aptitutde testing. The smell of shit and piss of a classroom is far worse than Syria.

happened recently in the town my dad lives in
one of his mates daughters said the teacher made an advance, her friend backed up her story, teacher left town and probably wont be able to get another job

>this thread

>not always wearing a body cam

ive heard it all before you dont need to say anything. fell into depressive state after i graduated since i couldnt find any work then, and that lasted for over 2 years. my resume looks pretty good at the moment, i had a friend g it up for me and added a bunch of community groups and extra curricular shit that i exaggerated. ive got a job as an engineering assistant atm but its casual and im barely getting any work

>tfw didnt need to support anyone but myself

my university used WAM for engineering. mine was ~80, which is higher than the cutoff for first class honours (highest achievement before university medal)

this is the way i'd want to work it too but it's against the law to film in the class I think

what show is that pic from?

>filename
stop lying

He's lying.

Oh, but false accusations aren't. I guess I'll never chase that teaching post-grad.

At least you actually have a job in the field instead of flipping burgers so there's a chance you can get a proper engineering position yet. Don't give up user, I'm sure things will turn around for you eventually.
>tfw didn't try that hard in uni so the old GPA isn't that great

Always have another teacher next to you if you are speaking to a student just for that protection.

Also even if you are accused and they have been found to be lying, your reputation is ruined and you might as well quit the profession from there on out.

Filthy gook.

I agree you are a filthy gook

It's a fucking minefield. Some little cunt could just do that and get away with it without consequences. Fuck that shit.

thanks m8. we're all going to make it

did you do engineering as well?

>tfw the group that graduated a year after me, only one of them managed to get a job
>everyone else stayed at university to do a phd

there is so many graduates doing phds now its insane

Nice attempt at larping.

Yeah, even if you are good looking and young as a teacher, you then have students hitting on you which can easily get out of hand as well.

Yeah tread carefully and make sure you're always visible infront of that colleague.

I'm the real gook.

Still at uni, I'm going for electrical engineering though and if I can't find any jobs in my state I'll move to SA since their whole energy sector will probably get a good amount of funding to rectify their shitty grid but I doubt that'll be necessary. Elec eng jobs aren't as common as civil but still way more vacancies than others, including mech.

Look at me, I'm the gook now!

Feels pretty good man but I don't know if my m8s from other disciplines are going to jump off a bridge or what.

Haha yeah nice larp dude
youtu.be/5ysV1dwTE2k

thats the field im kinda working in atm, helping commission and automate shit in the agricultural sector. tfw most of it is PLCs and i barely touched on them at university

seems like theres alot of elec jobs but its still quite competitive

as long as you have a credit average you'll be fine. thats what most companies ask for these days

I am the real gook.

Not larping. Here is my new Onahole.

Daily reminder that the gooks have gotta go.

Australians bow before my BCC.

chem eng is usually referred to as process engineering in industry, the problem is that companies advertise electrical and mechanical eng jobs as process engineering

So let me get this straight. Some ADFA slut had drunken sex with another cadet then claimed she was "raped" weeks later? I'm really glad that I didn't go to ADFA now

I can't get my mind off a girl I got with at a party, she got with another is soon as I left
it hurts brehs

Hey that's what engineers are good for, figuring new shit out really fast. I'm a little over a credit average so I should be ok. At the very least there's no shortage of jobs as with other disciplines.

Thank god that isnt me. I would hate to have my nudes released

>tfw have to wait 3 days for Qanda

Can't expect HR whales to get anything right I guess.

that's what rape is now days

Sounds like you dodged a bullet m8, if you can't get over that slut either go hook up with another slut or hire a hooker

Heading back to China to get away from you racist dogs.

I work in childcare, AMA lads

she was so innocent and bashful though, I would never have thought she'd be capable of something like that

Good, stay away from this shithole :^)

To be fair tho ADFA sluts tend to be extremely hot tho, they pretty much all have 10/10 fitness model bodies because of all the exercise and healthy food

Anyone got any pics of some ADFA sluts?

Pla dont come back ever. Stay in china you gook

Are you concerned that the Childcare industry is basically going to implode as soon as the Australian economy hits a recession and people can't afford childcare?

Are you that cunt that drinks at the Nott? Still need to go for a beer there.

Smashing a chicken tikka and a Furphy stubby for tea.

The young woman, who we're not allowed to name, says she was very drunk when she went back to Jack's dorm and fell asleep. She alleged that she woke up to him raping her.

Jack's lawyer told the court they'd been flirting for weeks, and that the sex was consensual.

'Yes I kissed him'

The court heard that just days before the alleged assault, the young woman had broken up with her high school sweetheart.

Jack's lawyer said she was interested in Jack, but didn't want to get involved too quickly because of how it would look. Under cross-examination, the young woman strongly denied this.

I know that feel lad.

Well congrats user, you've just realised that almost all women are whores, even the innocent looking ones, at least you learned this lesson in a relatively harmless way instead of marrying some "innocent" girl only to find out that shes a slut

Not really, we get subsidised by government and its political suicide to cut childcare rebates, we should be pretty sweet

That was kind of my point, even the goverment isn't going to be able to afford child care subsidies if the economy goes into recession, in reality childcare subsidies have always been one of the first things to lose funding in times of economic crisis