Somalians

What the fuck is wrong with these hollow fucking skeletons. I look into their eyes and see no soul.

What do we do about the Somalian problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rVz3GgAWUyM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
youtube.com/watch?v=9yFJCDNq8Ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude they're fucking everywhere. They are a plague.

Maybe that's the plan

Niggers who were raped and enslaved by Arabs
top tier human beings for sure. We should import more to Minnesota

They are the niggers of the niggers. If you don't become racist after meeting a somali there's something wrong with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=rVz3GgAWUyM

I actually can't think of a race I hate more based on appearance, they are the dirtiest, most disgusting soulless little fucks.

I want to ride a steamroller through their shit hole of a mud-hut community and grind them so far into the earth.

When in reality you fear what you cannot comprehend white boy.

They are all addicted to herbal meth (khat). That's why they all look like crack heads

they are not human..

The Gods weren't at perfect in their experiment as one would have wanted.
The first humanoids were useless, violent and not very intelligent, but upon mixing their DNA with the mongoloid RACE from China, the Cro Magnon hybrid appeared.

I had the great misfortune of attending a very multicultural secondary school in East London. Somalians are quite simply the lowest of the low. Sub-sub-subhuman. Even the other nigger kids hated them and would get very offended if you referred to Somalis as "black".

I don't get why white women want to breed with them so much maybe it's because it's taboo to sleep with an african. Maybe white men just aren't upto the task anymore.

Aren't these subhumans supposed to be a big problem around the Persian Gulf for piracy? How is that even possible?

Some alien niggers

Me in the bottom right

Kek

they are a horrible combination of niggers and arabs.

They are the niggest

All I see are Doctors, Scientists and Engineers

>I don't get why white women want to breed with them so much
Don't be a cuckold. Show me a white woman who wants to voluntarily fuck an inbred Somalian.

They seem to be top of the list of absolute worst immigrants to end up with. They have that toxic mix of:
>Niggers
>islam
>low IQ/criminally inclined.
>violent

Plus that have that lightbulb head thing going on. Whats that all about?

Cut foregin aid and let them try to do soemthing with their country on their own. They will most likely fall within 1 month.

your mums pussy craves somalian savage cock

Greater frontal lobe evolved so they had greater ability for high sea piracy and khat tracking in the desert.

We've got Sudanese here, not good but not quite as bad.

Islam...
Inbreeding...
Maulnurished as kids...
Chemical waste gets dumped there (lawless)...
Consume islam allowe drugs (cott)...

>have no issue starving rival factions

Niggers and Islam was enough, you didn't have to mention low IQ and violent. Those are just side effects of niggers and Islam.
You also forgot to mention they are 25% Arab

I live in MN, there are tons of them here. I don't particularly mind but (in general) they seem to lack spatial awareness, especially the females. They constantly intrude in my personal bubble in public and don't seem to have much regard for others around them. I wonder why?

Same with chinese
They were raised in herds or mobs of people
>no personal bubble, & very prone to cutting in line
If, they can line up like the civilized

Can't even evolve past piracy

why did you post 9 pictures of p diddy

You people are disgusting. Look at yourselves speaking ill of an unfortunate, poverty-stricken batch of fellow human beings. To mock anyone is really low, but to mock the poor? That is swamp mosquito spawn level faggotry.

They attack your ship like insects bro

They all have sanpaku eyes. Which means they're mentally unwell and dangerous.

Islamic niggers. Need I say more?

20 years ago i never knew what a somali was... now they are fucking everywhere. they are the worst type of scum i have ever come across and i hesitate to call them human. the vast majority are on welfare and claim disability while chewing on khat everyday, they commit a lot of crimes and murders in the UK and have the lowest IQs.

despite being an ethnically and religiously homogenous country, their "state" is the most failed country in Africa.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income i see they're no better in the us

they aren't being mocked because they're poor but because they're criminal, violent, backward, islamist.

we're just using what ever are their weakpoints to mock them because we don't like them because of their criminality and islamism.

> fuck off space niggers

Caucasian skull + nigger genes

Please tell me abbo fights are a thing

What's good about them is they are disgusting so people don't want to mix with them. Mixing = everyone becomes shit , nobody to make the place better

Welcome to pol.

youtube.com/watch?v=9yFJCDNq8Ws

Native people just celebrating their heritage.

I'm proud of my people

I see Somalian "refugees" on a regular, since they board the subway with me, must've been an infiltration base aka refcamp near.

Frankly, I've never seen more disgusting and ugly people in !y life

Manletism, fucked teeth, glass balls for eyes, Skelton face, hairline at the back of the skull , fat , round fishmouths

Truly they are below subuhuman

what's that photo?

I think it's an albino or whitey being killed by mob justice that they have in their dumping hole of a country.

Somalis are fucking hideous to look at though. Truly vile, like skinny Aboriginals.

Where do you live? Thankfully here in Cologne the nigger ratio isnt that high, we have mostly arabs.
In the last 2 years a few public places became african migrant dope selling hotspots tho. Which I really dont get, we are a 2 hour car drive away from the netherlands. Every fucking dude who smokes knows a decent dealer or someone who grows himself.
Why would anyone by sub par nigger weed from a nigger in a public park. its beyond me.

Will the US travel ban preserve us from their enrichment, anons?

black hawk down you fuckers

They can learn to use a kettle unlike Americans..

I've never seen and never even HEARD of a woman wanting to be with a somali.

Well, for one you don not allow them into your country. And two, you bomb the shit out of them and take over theirs.

Arab/African mix
Inbreeding

These were the savages the Aksumites built walls against.

>Maybe white men just aren't upto the task anymore.
Kek you little shitposter you

>What the fuck is wrong with these hollow fucking skeletons

They're niggers, do I even need to say more?

I hate how the UNHCR brought those subhumans into NZ. Also the Red Cross helps settle somalis in NZ. Fuck the Red Cross.

Jews would bring these stupid motherfuckers here. We're sending them back!

Some uk offices ban kettles for health and safety

Kill yourself nigger, can't wait to nuke the shit out of Africa.

You are absolutely right.
That's also the reason why swedish girls regulary get raped/gangraped by these non human fucktards.

I know a lot of swedish girls, and none of them likes them. The quiet opposite is the case.
Swedish girls mostly hate them and classify their somali look as disgusting.

lol

same here

I mean from time to time you see a white girl with a black guy but never with a Somali.

On the other hand you see lots of Somali couples here and they fucking always have at least 1 little child.

We should sterilize them.

Inbred subhumans

How does it feel to know that you will die in HRH's lifetime?

JUST MELT MY FACE PHAM

>I look into their eyes and see no soul.
you goddamn right

I went to a KFC a while back and it was full of them. The women were arguing over the menu and price and little nigglets running wild. It was hell on earth.

Send them to Germany.

paint one of them white = average englishmen

>only cultural difference

they are flooding many countries not only Germany because Somalia is a hellhole beyond hope

they are shit at everything, even football unlike the french niggers

Those are Swedes you fucking racist.

Race is a social construct.

They are literally double niggers.

This is quality shitpost, all memers, banters and rusemen beggining their trade should learn from >you

I feel like I can catch a little glimpse of soul in the middle-right feller.

>filename relevant

No don't send them home, send them to Isreal. They've been missing out on cultural enrichment anyway.

What difference?

>What do we do about the Somalian problem?
Send them to germ many.

My girlfriend is also addicted to cats.

Truly the ugliest people I know of. There's a ton of them in Sweden. The women are fat as fuck, the men are just black skeletons.

>be me
>be 17
>working in London
>place called Bruce Grove i think
>working construction on a building for the summer
>go to rip off of kfc for lunch
>full of Somalians
>all gather round me and stare the shit out of me
>they heard the Irish accent went back to what they were doing.

I'm assuming in this situation that they confused me a traveler and that's the only reason I didn't get hassle of the cunts.

The right one looks like a Slav

How many does she chew per day?

Somali men look like fucking nigger ayylmaos, it's surreal.

>mixed with arabs

>less than 1% Arab
>Mixed with Arab
You probably have more nigger blood in you than they have Arab blood in them.

Who dis?