/phg/ - PAGANISM HATE GENERAL

The European Union is the one instrumental institution created to serve and protect European citizens and their cultural heritage. Fagans love to spout out inaccurate ideas and false mythological tales about our continent and our society, but these will not break us. We need a strong, united Europe, now more than ever, and this general will keep existing as long as immature fantasy lovers keep denying the truth.

Welcome to /phg/, the only general on the board where secularism is enforced and expected. By posting ITT you agree that faganism is little else than a contrarian LARPing method.

Enjoy your stay.

is that the hunger games

No, it is something even better.
>implying you would not eat her ass

Stop hating on other white people...

If anyone is hating on white people, it is pagans.

Not a pagan, but the only reason the EU exists is to enslave and destroy the various cultures of europe with a flood of godless stink apes from the land christ forgot, so don't pretend you care about europe, we know you don't from the first sentence you wrote.

Would you say that Jesus loves the EU, OP?

The problem with people like you is that you refuse to understand that the European Union IS Europe.
Who am I to say what Jesus does or does not love?

>The problem with people like you is that you refuse to understand that the European Union IS Europe.
So Europe did not exist before the EU?

>Who am I to say what Jesus does or does not love?
Do you think it's fair to say that the EU does the Lord's work?

>So Europe did not exist before the EU?
It did. The EU is an effective way of keeping its ways, traditions, territories and cultures united and strong.
>Do you think it's fair to say that the EU does the Lord's work?
Perhaps.

>The EU is an effective way of keeping its ways, traditions, territories and cultures united and strong.
How, specifically, would you say it's accomplishing this? Do you think its immigration policy is a central component of achieving these things?

post more of that semon demon shill

>We need a strong, united Europe, now more than ever, and this general will keep existing as long as immature fantasy lovers keep denying the truth.

We need the opposite. If we're all united, we'll just have another bad European government. Let us all bicker and hate each other - like normal.

BRRRRRRAPPPPPPPFFFFTTTTHHRRR THRRFFF THRRFFF

It is accomplishing those things by effectively taking metaphysical action based on democratically elected political outlines and constantly aiding and helping the member states, by redistributing all sorts of resources in an equitative manner and reducing unfair imbalances between the multiple European nations. The immigration policy is a way of making sure human rights are respected beyond our territorial limits.
You surely would like that.

ok Muhammad
I'd much rather save my hate for Islam

>be authoritarian
>think it makes sense
>refugees flooding all of europe due to authoritarianism
>derp

What is it with rich actors/singers always having such messy rooms wtf.

How am I being authoritarian?
You have seen nothing yet if you think that is a "messy" room.

You want a united Europe, instead of a fractured Europe. The Greeks only defeated the Persians because they were fractured.
Coming together to defeat a common enemy is one thing, being united under one government is retarded because that will make you soft.

Your ancestors fought the Muslims in spain for 800 years, you should know the high value of being fractured.

Are you implying we have no common enemy right now?

Sad day for you turbo faggot.

The witch in charge of abortions just went away.

Oh lala!

rapefugees are not a common enemy. it's a disbanded pack of wretches that can easily be shipped off to buttfuck nowhere.

Was not referring to refugees, precisely. Those are people who need help.

> 3 pairs of shoes spread in a fucking bedroom
> Books on tv cabinet wich are obviously not supposed to be there
> a bag of plastic with a bag of chips laying around
> dirty laundry next to tv cabinet
> clean underwear litteraly coming out of the fucking cabinet

Blergh.

What's up with the rash on Jennifer Lawrence's leg?

Europe has no enemies. Not Russia, not China. It's all business. Of course, wars in the past have always resulted due to bad business deals.

Enemies, adversaries, competitors; no matter the term, Europe has to stand strong for the sake of its populace.

You're being too trusting towards authority and it will make you a cuck. Sweden knows.

Also, you won't be handed a seat in any European government, if that is your fantasy.

I trust the authorities I chose.

Politcians will always screw you over. Be warned, but you probably have to feel the ass burn of having been fucked over first, like most of us.

You are probably western european so I will tone down my hateful slurs for the hope of co-operation.

I am a biologist and I advocate paganism because jewtianity has failed us in achieving peace of mind in our continent. I am born & raised xtian orthodox and I can say with no heavy heart that:

1. xtianity has failed us. In East-Europe, the stain of corruption is presented in the same flavor, mostly because of the byzantine & russian shit we had to endure throughout centuries.
2. we are eating this planet alive and at some point we will be expelled, just like the dinosaurs, unless we abandon it. BUT MUST WE ABANDON OUR HOME? FOR THE SAKE OF PROGRESS OR CAPITALISM?
3. mental health was stronger in the old days.

You see, OP, the call of the old gods does not mean we have to start again to sacrifice humans

>>UNLESS WE SPEAK ABOUT JEWS OR MUSLIMS

but to start loving Europe again. To love the Sun, the Sky, the Earth - and their Creator, GOD.

To answer the call of the old gods is to RENOUNCE the shameful illusion we live in - wage slaves, instead of using our minds, bodies and souls to make our own food!

One only needs to look how we process our food and everything will be perfectly clear. Cows, birds and pigs are kept in Matrix-like harvester systems and all you stupid fagoots do is complain immigrants are coming.

Yes, they are a fucking problem and they should stay the fuck in their own continents, but look to your own soul, you stupid idiot.

How many organisms had to die so you can eat your McChicken ™ ?

Hunt for your own food, useless scum.

We should make jobs about:

>increasing fish population
>plant trees
>ecological agriculture (NOT MASS GENOCIDE)

Things like this will bring Evrope closer to God.

Not your stupid Jewsus or whatever abrahamic shit shills will advocate.

All of your mental exercises might sound good to you in paper, but your "reasoning" is not impressive. There is no need to give away any of the privileges my European ancestors fought for and granted for the sake of mythological creatures.

You misunderstand, brother, the myths are not important. They're just lessons, just like in the bible.

The true gods are the very elements that sustain us, like the Sun. All secularists will agree that we need the Sun to live on.

Praising the Sun does not mean you have to believe in all the stupid stories all the fools through history wrote about, but

TO FUCKING BRING THE LIGHT OF GOD TO THIS WORLD

TO ACHIEVE ENLIGHTENMENT

TO REMOVE MODERNISM

AND TO BECOME HEALTHY, STRONG AND SPREAD ENLIGHTENMENT TO OTHER LIFE FORMS (on our planet, for the time being, I guess)

We have a GOD-GIVEN duty to take care of our great continent, Evropa. All our gifts as human beings such as conscience or super intelligence serve this purpose.

I doubt you have ever been "screwed over" by anyone but yourself. How have politicians personally affected you negatively?
Elements of nature are important. There is nothing to believe. They are simply part of our life.

>hi user tee hee
>drops undies
*skeet skeet brap brap ppppfffft*
>>sniff sniff whew sure smells in here

Fuck off.
EU is currently actively destroyibng both european heritage and european's future.

How?

Fuck of you insane commie.

Your fear is insane. I am not a communist.

sounds great
whos this OP?

By letting in (actively) niggers, shitskins and islam (all of those are not historically part of europe and part of its culture and all of them actively seek to destroy european ways). By denying freedom of speech. By imposing sanctions on historical european ways. There is more.

Fuck this union.

You are commie.
And it is not fear. It is common sense.

>you'll never talk her into giving you a pantyless lap dance
>you'll never grab her by the throat with one hand, by the hips with the other, lift her up and seat her on your dick
>you'll never tell her that she's a terrible actress and that she looks like an ugly little piggy while kissing her neck and cumming insider her

Why live?

"Niggers, shitskins and islam" are being let in because they either benefit the EU through their sheer workforce or temporarily because they need help. How are you being denied of your freedom of speech? When have you ever had a sanction imposed for your ways?
>sounds great
It sure does.
>whos this OP?
US Catholic beauty Jennifer Lawrence.

I bet you think brown eyed people are White too, you need to go back to Africa nigger

To think that niggers, shitskins or islam benefit Europe in any way is fucking insanity. To think about changing demographic by letting in retards is something temporary is insanity.

Sanction in my ways? Sugar bill on joining EU is one example. Also all the shit with gibs, and stupid rules that do not scale across eography and cultures.

I hope I never meet you irl talking such shit because I will physically shut your mouth. You belong into insane asylum, user.

Ah, I forgot. Hate speech laws are all about freedom of speech.

i thought cut marks at first

You can go ahead and do that yourself, Mr. 13%. Check your own CIA's data.
Those "sanctions" are the price you pay to join the EU, because a nation will start receiving benefits once it does. Also, threatening with assault is illegal, and it is not freedom of speech.

> benefits
There are no benefits.

Then why is your country still in the EU?

What? My eyes are blue

100 years ago persons like you were not simply assaulted but shot here. It was called Independence War. We have monuments in Estonia to honor those who were doing this shooting

> Then why is your country still in the EU?
IDK, inertia.
I btw voted against joining in 2003.

yes she loves pictures from herself so much

Taking pride in savagery, I see.
All for nothing.

> savagery
Nope, necessary evil to fight bigger evil and to preserve your way of life.

>All for nothing.
Sure, EU has no democracy.

>let's unite Europe with the power of Viking LARPing
yeah good luck with that bruh

>The European Union is the one instrumental institution created to serve and protect European citizens and their cultural heritage

>necessary evil
Tell that to the millions who died under Mao Zedong.
You are acting no better than those who you hate.
You have not understood what this thread is about.

I thought the EU was supposed to be tolerant of all religions, at least that's what it claims.

>>You have not understood what this thread is about.
Indeed I have not. Then again I was distracted by an ass.

We still have a right to defend ourselves.
Understandable.

>defend ourselves
From what?

>by effectively taking metaphysical action based on democratically elected political outlines

> Mao Zedong
His ilk was shot here so fuck off.
> You are acting no better han those who you hate
It is not hate, it is willingness to defend my way of life and freedom, my country and my nation against invaders and evil ideologies of various slavers.

Constant lies and fallacies against the EU coming from euroscepticist (anti-European) "pagans".

Pagans hate non pagans who seek to infest european culture and dismantle the history

Perversing the gods of the north by turning them into Marvel superheroes; infecting their perversions with gross lies.

When will Jesus stand next to Thor on Marvel Cinemantic Universe?

When will Muhammed and Yahweh and Moses?

They know what they do when they bring about infantilism of European Gods. Sculpting them in their image. They try as they might to define the gods they fear.

If you're controlled white that's your problem but you are not the source of concern merely a useful idiot

>they either benefit the EU through their sheer workforce or temporarily because they need help
Lmao this thread is gold

this thread again, fucking take a break Kalergi

So, what are you going to do about them? Declare every religion but Islam illegal?

>He supports the EU

>He thinks he deserves respect for his opinion

What a kek

Laughable. Are you expecting Europeans to take mythological creatures on a movie seriously?
How did you draw that conclusion?
Incredible argument.

>Laughable. Are you expecting Europeans to take mythological creatures on a movie seriously?

You doubt the efficacy of propoganda? Or you just lie through your teeth as to it?

Why are propoganda films banned in so many countries if they're so unpowerful?

Why isn't Jesus in Marvel acting like a fucking poofter? Why isn't Muhammed? Or Moses? Why isn't Buddha?

You weak cancers try to subvert what you fear by turning it into anything but what it is.

>How did you draw that conclusion?
It was a rhetorical question to communicate my exasperation with the fact that you see this tiny community of larping pagans as a bigger threat than the millions of kebabs flowing into your homeland.
Answer the question please: what do you intend to do about the pagans?

>FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR EU CABAL, FUCK YOUR JEW BANKER CARTELS
>EU is a FAILED political project, who oppresses the free people of europe, forcing EVIL JEWISH agenda down their throats,and those who shall not accept it shall be deemed racist sexist homophobic nazi and put to prison for life. well maybe i am all of those things maybe i like being all those things it is MY and MY ALONE DECISION to make, that's the point of diffrent countries, diferent cultures and a TRUE MULTICULTURALISM THAT WE THE WHITE PEOPLE STILL HAVE IN EUROPE that THE JEW TRIES SO DESPERATELY TO DESTROY, that is the whole point. if you think i will bend to your JEW propaganda and bow my head FUCK YOU and guess again i have a part of english poem from Sir Ernest William Henley's "invictus" that you should seriously consider reading and i qoute:
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
So FUCK YOU very much but i don't need your FORCED JEWISH "CULTURE" I HAVE MY OWN COUNTRY WITH HISTORY OF 1000 YEARS, I SHALL NEITHER BEND NOR BOW TO YOUR WILL, I'LL RATHER DIE DEFENDING MY OWN BELIEFS THAN LIVE WHILE BEING SOMEONE ELSE LAP DOG

Is a Marvel movie propaganda?
They are a tiny community of LARPing pagans.
Nobody is forcing your country to be in the EU.

Dear friend, we need to join hands once again to end this lunacy. We are different (and this is good) but we once again have same goal.

>Is a Marvel movie propaganda?

Yes

Replace Thor with Jesus, as has been suggested, and then analyse it.

Though nothing you have said demonstrates any sense so I expect no reasonable reply.

Your jewish games are losing control, power, that is why this thread exists. If the pagans were nothing they would draw no attention. If the pagan gods were nothing they would not have been embedded within Christianity.

>Nobody is forcing your country to be in the EU.
Are you sure?

>When will Jesus stand next to Thor on Marvel Cinemantic Universe?
>When will Muhammed and Yahweh and Moses?
Soon

You didn't answer my question, faggot!
Are you just being an ironic shitposter; or are you going to put some real effort into the conversation, so I can stop saging and take you seriously?

Based Moses(?). Now put it into a movie, then another, then another, then another, and spread it to hundreds of millions of people, a number of times over the past 10 years, and turn him into a joke, and make his brothers black.

You're both saging this shit, right?

>and make his brothers black

They are "embedded within Christianity because they are nothing.
Yes.
I answered. I implied nothing needs to be done about them.

Can't wait to see Moses and Muhammed the Chinese men who love to just pal around!

I don't expect Marvel to hurry with that any time in the next twenty billion years.

>We just added supurfluous fake things into our Christian religion dogma because we wanted to

Then how do you know what is real? If the pagan aspects are not real? Did Jesus tell you which parts to ignore and which to believe?

I think your argument is failing my kike friend

b

And that still wouldn't surpass the insult of making Heimdall a nigger.

First you say paganism is being displayed on movies because it is relevant, yet now you complain about it?
Paganism was "embedded" because it ensured conversion.

Your ability to comprehend things gives an indication to your inability to comprehend things

I will leave you now to your kike god

So who is doing the propaganda that promotes Estonia being part of EU? Who forges those lies they spread?