What is the end game?

What is the end game?

Its easier to control stupdier, un-educated people.

Attracting people who are not in debt yet.

It is an army bred for one purpose: to destroy the world of men.

End their need to find a better life.

Yes but not militant non pacified Islamists

Current population of Europe is controllable enough, why bring in battle hardened people?

This guys are supposed to pay your pensions.
Yeah.

The arrivals through the mediterranian route is a fracture of what came in through just a few months of an open balkan route.
This still very noticable "trickle" will probably go on until the first right wing party is in a major european government, or one country collapses under immigration.

If the Austrian election in autumn will have the expected result, the mediterranian route will probably be closed though.

Well, if this niggerallah invasion continues, most whites won't live long enough to collect their pensions. So there's that, I suppose.

They will all eventually be rejected and deported.

>Yes but not militant non pacified Islamists
They drop their bullshit fairly quickly once they can live comfortably off welfare

War and chaos.That's how jews make their money.

Is it really just Soros doing the biggest short in human history?

For people who everything to reach save refugee and begin a new life!

These people lost everything because of war brought by america and europe!

These people lost everything because of the inability of america and europe to do something about rampant human rights abusive dictators!

They are people!

No different from us and they deserve to live a good life!

Drumpfkins won't understand this because they themselves are not people but bigots of all kinds!

there is no right to have a good life in nature.
there is only kill or be killed

There is a right to have a good life!

We make that right!

But I agree, nazis who try to bring their barbarism back to life should be killed!

>the inability of america and europe to do something about rampant human rights abusive dictators
Wat.
We don't have to do anything. That's their own doing.

you think the life of a butterfly is more valuable than the life of the spider. in the end of the day one has to die so that the other one has to live.

you were raised in wealth and have not learned the harsh reality. but trust me you will face a horrible truth someday.
protip no one will hear your pleas for mercy

There are a couple of solutions for that.

God, how I want to sink that boat...

Bait better

I feel only hatred towards you

Phyrric victory for the people of the EU, resulting in the destruction of most of the Muslim people.
The people of the EU, as a result, will be weakened physically and mentally. They will be easily subdued and made to do the Jews bidding.
Under the guise of helping the Jews will make the people of the EU embrace their new, apparently benevolent leaders.