>Pres Trump/Moon Leader have dinner 6/29/17
youtu.be/7elPQ_TA0pc
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melanis greet worstkorea's Moon Leader 6/29/17
youtu.be/KiRh80wPA4s
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Treas Sec Mnuchin) 6/29/17
youtu.be/mKGvpF2zTXA
>State Dept Press Brief 6/29/17
youtu.be/gh0ZNfNq9VM
>Pres Trump/VP Pence/Energy Sec Perry @ Unleashing American Energy event 6/29/17
youtu.be/8asKA9_VFbY?t=28m31s
>Attny Gen Sessions speech on hate crimes 6/29/17
youtu.be/p1VYZmHBzJk
>Pres Trump meets w/Immigration Crime Victims 6/28/17
youtu.be/wYi31uvAQiw
>Pres Trump leads the tribes on High Energy roundtable 6/28/17
youtu.be/KKubD7uIgMI
>Press Trump meets Chicago Cubs 6/28/17
youtu.be/j6V3QQRBXdU
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yNX7FTnt2-g
washingtonexaminer.com/10-state-coalition-threatens-lawsuit-if-trump-doesnt-end-daca/article/2627497
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/880646526552473601
livenewschat.eu/politics/
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
youtube.com/watch?v=7MJ559zVC_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=4dRGMME4VnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drumpf

>I should have hatted more anime girls

A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons.

*sips tea*

youtu.be/yNX7FTnt2-g
youtu.be/yNX7FTnt2-g

More like Glompf

Muzzies are banned,
Healthcare is going forward
Joe is Psycho!

AWOOOOOOOO!

AWOO~

HOW BAD WILL JOD CHIMP OUT THIS MORNING? PLACE YOUR BETS!

It's almost time.
I need,.. my morning joe.

i will feel like a cuckold if i watch joe. can someone just post screenshots of their faces?

15 minutes

GET HYPED

Lol

>completely sleepless night
Awesome, whats the cheapest gun in the US so i can fucking shoot myself?

Except, he's baiting everyone else. He has not once replied to anyone who tweeted at him.

I think we will surpass the level of Joe in the JoeisJoe scale

Is being pro-israel so bad?

Everyone I like supports them, and everyone I hate hates them

Their biggest crime seems to be being ethno-nationalistic

washingtonexaminer.com/10-state-coalition-threatens-lawsuit-if-trump-doesnt-end-daca/article/2627497

>yfw Joe and Mika start shouting at Donald today, perfectly befitting their new nicknames

Finger Gun

>The 10-state coalition is giving the Trump administration until September 5 to rescind DACA and not renew or issue any new DACA permits in the future — or Paxton said the coalition will press on with its lawsuit against the program currently pending in the District Court for the Southern District of Texas.

What should I watch guys, salt or legs?

Which one of you thumbs down that Hilldawg video. APOLOGIZE!

Nice digits
But check these.

reminder that this is what our shills look like

>not included-mention of them getting kicked out of reddit for being too edgy

Nice numbers. Israel is kinda strange, I like them but also dislike them on certain subjects. It seems to be not just black and white but rather complicated

High Point

I want to move to the US. What state do you anons recommend I move to?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/880646526552473601

is that just remnants of obummer bin laden's presidency that he gave himself power to declare war without congressional input or is this actually something i should care about?

have another thumbs down lad

CHECKED!

Florida, great gun laws and other shit.

Also Red and voted Red last election.

What will happen when the generation of lower IQ non-whites will get to handle US's nukes

Arizona is probably most similar climate-wise to Australia. Go to Phoenix.
I really like San Diego, but it's fucking expensive.

>HE WOULDN'T EVEN KILL AN INTERN EDITION
No, Putin would do it for him.

>washingtonexaminer.com/10-state-coalition-threatens-lawsuit-if-trump-doesnt-end-daca/article/2627497

here are the 10 states, fucking weird that the article with that headline does not actually contain which states are involved. From the letter linked in the article:

>Texas was joined on the letter by the attorneys general of Alabama, Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina, Tennessee, Idaho, West Virginia, and Idaho Governor C.L. Otter.

I literally stayed up all night so I could watch what's about to happen in 10 minutes on MJ.

just heard on the radio that trump literally literally raped mika over twitter because he's a mysoginist or something, what gives?

>killing yourself before the happening
pathetic

>insult a tv host/show bigly
>everyone will watch it the next day
>Buy trump hotel ads during that time

You Drumpfies get triggered whenever you see the REAL president. The one who got the most votes. By over 3 million

SHE FUCKING WON!

CAN'T SEEM TO FACE UP TO THE FACTS

There are many good options. Colorado is great but faggots invaded from California. Really ANYWHERE except Newyork or California.

What about states with a livable weather and a fauna that does not look like Australia?

What kind of work do you plan on doing?

Holy shit, I just remembered I made a hildawg of a fake time magazine a few weeks ago..

Where can I watch Morning Joe?

You can even see kangaroos at the zoo!

But he'll be right at home. Cut out the transitioning period entirely

>California, Virginia Refuse to Give Personal Data to President Trump's Voter Fraud Commission

Who BTFO? Drumpf BTFO!
>literally got cockblocked by 4 states
You can not make this shit up.

10 more skittles!

who else /fresh coffee/ for today's special edition of Morning Joe?

Good. Now he has an excuse to cancel it without the media calling him hitler. But they'll still probably call him Hitler.

Ohio?

this is the laziest comic i've ever seen

Nice get

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

Probably, Trump can still be able to declare the powers act if shit hits the fan. It won't get anywhere knowing how incompentent the Rhinos and Dems are.

>The DACA expansion would have shielded an estimated 3.6 million people from deportation. But it never took effect because Texas and 25 states sued the Obama administration and persuaded the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals to block its implementation. The Supreme Court deadlocked on the issue, leaving a preliminary injunction in place.

DACA was blocked by this same Texas AG and 25 or 26 other states. It technically was never implemented fully, considering it was defacto amnesty. what was allowed to stay was IRONICALLY that the executive branch can defer deportation to whoever it wants whenever it wants. Does that sound familiar? the argument the Obama admin used in its attempt to hand out defacto amnesty is the exact same argument that Trump is using for his travel ban. No mention about this from the ACLJEW

>They sue to get their case heard in federal court which can determine if the Federal agencies, statues or laws infringe upon their 10th amendment, notably in regards to prior, pending or future legislation wherein a State's law comes in conflict to Federal law.

Some people are so obsessed with Israel's demise that they would support Obama the nation killing communist muslim just because he's anti-Israel. I'm not a fan of Israel, but there are more important priorities, like survival. The internationalist marxist jews pose a much larger threat to US interests than Israel does, imo.

Florida is most similar to Australia, except we love guns. We have crazy wildlife and lots of absolute madmen like Australia.

I had forgotten how reptilian that bitch is. Look into her eyes in that clip, she is pure evil.

NEW VERITAS VID

youtube.com/watch?v=4dRGMME4VnM

>Hey guys, am I disrupting you yet?

I like Miami, is that a good place to move to?

Probably similar but not a huge fan of the desert. I like beach/tropics.

I have relatives living in Colorado. Looks comfy with the snow. Is it ever warm though? NY looks kinda cool from all the 70s/80s/90s movies but I guess its pretty cucked?

T minus five minutes till Joe kills Mika live on air

My fucking sides.

Once we're already in a war the decisions are supposed to be made by the Commander in Chief. The Senate's consent powers are only supposed to extend to declaring war. It sounds like they want to make it so the Senate can micromanage every single individual action. They don't want him to keep killing ISIS

>Grandpa...
>who was Donald Trump?

comfy

>lots of absolute madmen
From watching Jason Genova and the Delray Misfits I definitely agree its filled with madmen. Seems like everyone in Delray is fucking crazy

One off Satan

>political ramifications

HAHAHAHA they're so fucking deluded

>I like Miami, is that a good place to move to?
Hell no. Worst part of Florida. If you absolutely must live in a city, try Jacksonville.

Are sewer alligators a meme or does it really happen down there?

Damn user you really hit the nail on the head. I'm so glad we were born just in time for a Trump presidency!

Morning joe links?

HERE WE GO.

NO. Do not move to Miami, full of Spicks and nogs. Move somewhere in Central or Northern Florida or the panhandle.

Also your less likely to get hit by Hurricanes.

2 more minutes!!!!

Hey it me, former niger janoy cresva

I need it.

Is Joeposting back on the menu?[spoiler] post em[/spoiler]

>clothed facesitting

What's the point?

It's a meme in New York city but it happens plenty down here, the storm drainage usually connect to a river or body of water somewhere. We don't actually have traditional sewers like you're thinking of in Florida, we have storm drainage gulleys and whatnot. The whole state is below or sits right at water level. Normal sewers would flood all the time.

Who cares, it's not the Hillary nigger tapes.

I'm so excited

Trump's tweets are beneath the dignity of the White House, where presidents diddle interns with cigars and run guns to Mexico.

Thank you

look at their faces hahaha

What about rural south like Louisiana or Texas?

so how mad is Joe gonna be this morning on a 1-10 scale?

Is that you Ann?

it's time