Nazi Philosophy

I've just finished reading all the books of Nietzsche, and I think I just grasped (most of) the philosophy of the Hitler's movement. And I'd like to discuss it, see if I got something wrong etc. I found the whole thing to be pretty interesting, uplifting, positive, motivating, and worth sharing/discussing.

Instead of dumping one giant block of text, I will sum it all up in the first few posts, the whole thing is pretty simple and not too long.

WILL TO POWER
The main driving force in humans. The point of life. Nietzsche wrote whole books explaining in detail how the will to power is the main value in life. Conan the Barbarian is a pretty good stereotypical media example of this Nietzschian view of life, you've all seen the movie, Conan is essentially what Nietzsche concludes you should be.

BIOLOGICAL HEROISM
Basically will to power with a biology flavor to it. Hitler wanted to make a state for biological heroism, an Aryan ethno state, for the purpose of creating ubermensch (I like to translate this simply as "heroes", men who pursue will to power).
So Hitler = Nietzsche + Darwin pretty much. These two were the most dominant thinkers of that time, and also all time as well.

MORAL VALUES
We went from worshiping unstoppable warlords (Odin, Zeus), to worshiping a whipped jew. Our pagan values had master morality (pursuit of will to power). Jews subverted us to worship slave morality (turning the other cheek, kneeling, submitting, forgiving weakness, abandoning will to power).
Jewish subversion was also political, economical, religious etc, but moral subversion is the most significant one.
We must reclaim master morality for ourselves if we are to become the ubermensch. Just like Greeks and Northmen pagans. They worshiped heroes, strength, dominators, conquerors etc. Will to power in one word. Christianity turned our most beautiful women into childless nuns.. modern jewery continues on doing this, with feminism for example.
Nietzsche, like Hitler, enjoyed Wagner (aka the official playlist of the Nazi regime) precisely because it sounded heroic.

SUFFERING
Suffering is extremely important. What doesnt kill you, it will make you stronger. Think of climbing a mountain; you can use a helicopter to get to the top, or you can climb it for two weeks. Which one will feel more satisfying? Nietzsche says that suffering is essential to achievement, to pleasure, and to will to power.

I haven't done my research but I'm pretty sure Nietzscheanism and NatSoc are only tangentially related....

basically there are two ways of interpreting nietzsche: anti-nazi and pro-nazi one
its obvious which one is dominant among the post war intellectuals, but this is a politically incorrect board for a reason

No. Nietzsche wrote a whole book against wagner. And Übermensch has nothing to do with heroism. Quite contrary. Nor is it about "acquiring" master morality it is about seeing the nihilism inevitable since the death of god but not succumbing to that nihilism but turn it around and create your own values.

There is no set of rulws to follow in Nietzscheism. And where did you get the suffering thing from?

Also very important to take into account which period of his works you are reading.

the earlier one, one that hitler was familiar with, one when he was friends with wagner

i think the early nietzsche provides a perfect philosophical foundations for what hitler tried to make

There isn't a way to interpet Nietzsche NatSoc but NatSocs can take a lot from him.
Consistant Nietzscheism and NatSoc aren't compatible.

Which book(s) do you mean? Or better which aspects of it? Zarathustra and Bgae would seem lile the best ones to give natsocs ideas

i just think that there is a potential in zarathustra
instead of going around screaming 'ITS THE KIIIKKKEEEEEEEESSSSSSS'
Sup Forums could offer slightly more sophisticated and attractive approach to the masses
instead of just going all like 'ITS THE FUCKING DEGENERACY AAAAAAAA'
we could offer some sort of more articulate moral system
instead of quoting God knows who and what, we could use the works of a slightly more popular philosopher

basically better optics Sup Forums needs very much, core ideas are already perfect, it just needs to be spread around more efficiently

Where is serbia on this map?

Read Carl Schmitt

not good honestly
i mean i am tall, blond haired and blue eyed, broad shoulder type of guy studying chemical engineering
but 1/5 of our population is.. proper
another 1/5 is utter fucking subhuman toothless trash
and remaining 3/5's are a real mixed bag

i fear brazil 2.0, balkan is slightly muddy no doubt about that, kinda like the whole usa, western eu, southern americas, etc

Zarathustra has no morality.
Though you are right you can make more sophisticated arguments from it

>Sup Forums's core ideas are already perfect
Is that a joke?

are u overrun with muslims like france?

Hitlers 2 main philosophers were netizche and schopenhauer

Only retards don't understand this

well, i mean eugenics, they work, they just fucking work
they gave us taller corn, fatter pigs, faster racing horses... but on humans, eugenics are all of a sudden bad?
same with cultures, cultures are not all equal, multiculturalism is 100% bullshit, as all melting pot liberal western democracies can attest

hell, we lost space launch capacity, if 3rd reich still stood, we'd be heiling from mars

kosovo is, but muslims elsewhere are openly hated by everyone, half of our parties want to get this hate into the law but our current parties are sucking up to the eu, which is why on paper they are allowed special rights

in reality, gay parades and muslims get molotov'd

Nietszche's ubermensch concept is as clear as ...

it's not user-friendly, let's put it this way.

Hitler also followed schopenhauer philosophies

>the will to power is the main value in life
no it isn't if every has the will to power then we are in a constant state of infighting since everyone thinks he is better

>Hitler = Nietzsche + Darwin
he didn't reproduce and lost the war - the darwinian conclusion about hitler is obvious.............

>We went from worshiping unstoppable warlords
their religion lost because it didn't give any meaning besides
>me smash, me rape
they were conquered by christians who used their religion to create booming coherent societies

>What doesnt kill you, it will make you stronger
so the war didn't make hitler stronger.....

All this nazi philosphy is a smokescreen to hide the fact that Hitler killed maaaany white people (including a lot of Poles), discredited the idea of nationalism for ages and propelled jews to the forefront of society. Great joby Addy!

Never saw a nigger in my life in RS, everyone is 99% white (not baiting or troling, come and see for yourself)

Values are not created, they are already inherent

No they are not, only muslims they have are bosnian and thats not even worth explaining.

>basically better optics Sup Forums needs very much
>if we put enough make up and lipstick nazis they will be palatable
retard alert

ok good

daily reminder that nietzsche was a cuck

well wtf is wrong with serbia if it is a european country that has barely any muslims

>burger education

he made a lot of strategic blunders, but his heart was in the right place

this has to be THE MOST strawmanned and deformed ideology by the mainstream media
there are more misconceptions about it than any other

while there is no nigger admixture, some of the people in the balkans look more like mexicans than other europeans
balkans suffers from

sanctions
we are openly pro russian, putin and medvedev visit this country regularly, and we are openly taking part in anti-nato military exercises
the eu and the rest of the world is applying economic pressure, oh and we are also landlocked AND surrounded by nato economies, so poverty is a bit of a problem

Yeah but his eugenics nor scientific facts about genes intelligence etc. fit Natsoc eugenics 100%
Why yyou would throw out for example a high iq med for a low iq nord is beyond me

Not the same with cultures. If you are still on about muh heritage you haven't understood the first thing about Nietzsche

Natsocs performed shit in higher education and research afaik for their warrior education. Many high scientists and engineers fled Germany and the others weren't sufficiently funded prewar. I highly doubt that they would have won the space race against US nor do I care.

>but his heart was in the right place
yeah, gassing many white people really screams
>heart in the right place
what a cuck

>THE MOST strawmanned and deformed ideology
suuuuure buddy, we just need to straighten out those misconceptions about gassing Europeans en masse because they werent aryan in the eyes of a dark haired tweeker

>Nazi Philosophy
>Nietzsche
Pick one

If they had better economy life would probably be great there, im sure it is for people with good paying job. Its same with us even tho our economy is noticeably better yet people still leave because money is everything to some. Sure you can probably list other problems but compared to brainwashing and migrant situation in western europe, its not even close that bad. We are feeling the effects of brainwashing tho.

>nietzsche
>pro nazi
fucking brainlet naziboos

>Natsocs performed shit in higher education
also it's leaders were just soldiers who engaged in occultism, eugenics my ass

No they aren't. Morality exists because of group selection. It is an evolutoonary byproduct of our will to power

He is also noting what is regular everywhere, but it takes some serious goverment overthrowing in all of western world to fix that part. If thats what you're intrested, i dont think there is a real fix coming any time soon.

won the space race??? NASA (while it was still functional) was basically 100% german
von braun invented the fucking rocket, what do you mean they wouldnt win the space race, they invented the space race

as for nordicism, that is some emotionally charged bullshit, not something that uses scientific method like eugenics is, at least when it comes to agriculture, animals, etc etc
eugenics focus more on the non-trivial traits while nordicism puts more accent on the trivial aspects

aka we created our morals and they led us to greatness. Right?

But these engineers got educated pre hitler and Hitler cut funding for higher edu and science for military afaik

I don't disagree on eugenics so I'm not sure what your point is. Though I think until we understand genetics better we should keep the gene pool as wide as possible

You like the concept of dominance but only if it's you doing the dominating. When your qt gets BLACKED by a dominant black male you call him a savage.

>We went from worshiping unstoppable warlords...
Worshiping a god and trying to be like gods are two different things.
Even if they worshiped "master morality", they still practiced the slave mentality of trying to please the gods.

Nietzsche was about self over-coming. The idea of the superman or ubermench was that man in his current state is suspended between animal and the superman. The superman is something yet to come by man overcoming himself. Part of this was to embrace suffering as a way of giving yourself direction and purpose. In that what ever is troubling you the most, you should head straight for it. Because in your greatest fears and hardships, lies what you need to concur yourself. He was not one for conquering others but rather if they were naive enough to be led, they deserve their fate. As for his moral stance, he mourned the fact that our guidance was detaching from organized religion and moving towards culture. You can see this in the modern age with the SJW movement and even the Red Pill Shitlords. If anything he despised Christianity primarily as it embraced weakness and shunned the lavish ideals of life out of jealousy. Also you need to remember his anti-semetic sister edited many of his works after his death. Nietzsche was essentially a Buddhist without the nihilism.

>basically better optics Sup Forums needs very much
I'm getting called a Nazi regardless of how much I bend over and capitulate. No fucking thanks you faggot cuck, do you because I'm going to do me and become what I'm being accused of anyway. Done giving a fuck.

That girl in OPs pic is fucking a spic
I'm Not joking
She has pics with her Bf on her Tumblr

>/s

>lgbt

you should hang from a lamp post
lgbt is a mental disease
and all leftism is mental gymnastic for the mentally diseased

what are you even doing in this thread?

You don't believe me she is fucking a spic huh?

Pic related her with her Mexican bf
Guess why their pic is black and white
The guy is brown

Humans are trash and human nature is by definition corruptible. That's the hallmark of what it is to be human. Putting absolute power in the hands of few breeds disaster, that's been true throughout history, and you autists still worship the kike-gassing Messiah.

The most obvious connection I can draw between Hitler and Nietzsche is that when Nietzsche announced the death of God, Hitler came to take his place, and it sure was one hell of an inquisition he imposed.

She LARPs as Natsoc but has a mex bf
What kind of logic is that

>regardless of how much I bend over and capitulate
it's like saying you're less gay if you only suck dick but nothing else

>become what I'm being accused of anyway
nigger-tier blame shifting here

don't be angry that the dominant shitskin has exercised his sexual "WILL TO POWER" over your aryan qt.

she worships master morality, of course.

She gets her pussy licked by a spic

i could have picked any other picture, and my arguments would remain the same
meanwhile, lgbt is a mental disease no matter what picture you post in your post

fucking aids reservoir

Any interpretation of Nietzsche's work to support Nazism is a horrible interpretation. He literally believed that Jews saved Europe.

Except im not a faggot but gay
There is a difference
You have a problem I prefer dick?

No. First we only manifested our moral structure for a certain period of time, then we managed to identify more or less what those morals were and we wrote them down.
We didn't make them up out of a thin air.

that's post war interpretation
he also suffered from syphilis later on

you should hang yourself anyway

>he also suffered from syphilis later on
i hear this is in dispute actually

Thanks OP

>Larping as Natsoc
>Fuck an ugly shitskin

This girl must be legitimately fucked in the head. Never stick your dick in crazy.

Trying to discredit an argument based on an irrelevant picture is retarded senpai

The one thing you have to take from Nietzsche is that it can be interpretet wildly and that was kind of the point, so that every one can carve their own path to the superman

This

If you believe Nietzsche you cannot believe NatSoc, they are not compatible.

Nazi LARPers are very confused, do not get these two things mixed up.