HAPPENING!!!

CNN PART 3 IS HERE.

youtube.com/watch?v=4dRGMME4VnM

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/jamesokeefeiii/status/787682106528890880?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=Rdl6mVUY9ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

Man, good thing I checked one last time, was about to post a bread on this myself.

Maybe this will reach the normies at last, millions saw the previous two parts and millions more heard about them.

Fake news. O'keefe is a white supremacist.

UN is a shit organization that doesn't even into anything and should be disbanded.

I'm a data scientist and analysed the video. It's nothing. James O'Keefe is known to overhype things and he is a criminal.

>I'm a data scientist and analysed the >video. It's nothing. James O'Keefe is >known to overhype things and he is a >criminal.
I understand the overhyping but how is he a criminal

Iznt he a felon? Why do people believe for fake news. Is cnn even reporting on this? Nope! Fake!

Yeah we cant let him have the nuclear codes.

THIS

Time for sleepings

You with me 4channelbros

Sweet sleepings

Nice derail reddit

The shills aren't even trying anymore, are they?

>Get hit in the teeth with a bat
>HUUUU HUUUUUUUU HUUUUUUUUUUUU ITS NUFFIN

You lose again. One-sidedly and without much effort on our part, desu.

>When asked by an undercover journalist if CNN is impartial, Carr plainly responded, "In theory."
Wow it's fucking nothing.

>some CNN faggot talking shit about Trump at a bar

This is fucking shit compared to the first video.

wtf i hate blonpf now. im a #cnnscanner now

We already knew this but this spells out for normies just how much contempt they have for the average person especially republicans

You burgers should take the chance to get cnn taken down at airports and gyms etc so they lose even more ratings

we already knew, even without these tapes, that cnn is made up news, you have to be actually retarded to believe what they say. america is one big business machine and those corporations dont give a fuck about annyone else but themselves.

Amazing video.

O'Keefe got CNN and the rest of the MSM to accuse him of "selective editing" for days and now hejust made them eat their own words with this video!

Fucking 12D chess right here. This man is a legend!

only CNN is allowed to view the video and tell you what to think senpai, its illegal for anyone else

You're all stupid as shit

>population is stupid as shit

This is it. This is the end of CNN.

CNN is short for Corrupt Normie Network

Why don't these people speak out after they see how much they have been edited by these Jews? Do they make them sign some sort of NDA or something?

It's just this guy talking aboyt Kelly Conway ugly and saying Trump voters are stupid as fuck.
Is Project Veritas trying to spin this as somehow harsh words against Democrat voters?
Part 1 was making CNN look bad, Part 2 was making Van Jones look bad. Part 3 is just some guy talking shit.

mobile.twitter.com/jamesokeefeiii/status/787682106528890880?lang=en

misdemeanour, prosecutors all resigned in disgrace

Got any more bullshit to post cunt

Did you watch the 2nd half of the video dumbass? Where he turns their "selective editing" accusations right back on them?

gtfo shareblue shill

youtube.com/watch?v=Rdl6mVUY9ac

The MSM are falling apart but the fight isn't over yet we must keep pushing even harder now is the time to double down and re enforce our efforts to destroy the mainstream media once and for all.

Man your meme stations and get memeing.

Get out there and meme and red pill people in real life too every bit counts.

It is illegal to record others w/o their consent and it is illegal to share videos that do that.

Is anyone feeling super energetic right now?

I feel like I can stay up all night doing jumping jacks.

Tough to speak out when you have no platform? What's he gonna do spam it on Sup Forums and hope it makes nationwide coverage?

He literally leaked the audio to O'Keefe, the best possible outcome for someone in the know. But yeah regular people, they don't know what the fuck to do -- no platform and no money for lawyers.

I'm a consultant, and if I were consulted on this, I'd agree with this guy.

I'm happy he keeps making these videos, but I feel like he hypes them up a bit too much before release. I get all excited, but then when I see them they are good, but nothing phenomenal. Like when a woman removes a pushup bra.

Bump this too:

Yeah, doesn't change what they said though...

Bump.

Voters are tho, in large part because it doesn't matter.

He learned from the best

The video is clearly edited and not a depiction of any factual events or actual conversations.

Well, that's the general leftist/liberal attitude. "Everyone else is so fucking stupid, lol", "Trump voters are so dumb!", "Poor Hillary was just too intelligent to win" and so on.

Are you insinuating that O'Keefe does not selectively edit his videos? Because he absolutely does. He specializes in it, and has been doing it since day 1. He turns mundane conversations into hit pieces by asking leading questions, and editing the questions out so they look as damning as possible. I'm genuinely surprised you can't spot this. Are you mentally deficient?

No amount of editing could put those incriminating words into their mouths

Only in private places(anywhere with reasonable expectation of privacy). That is why all these videos take place in public places if you haven't noticed. It makes this perfectly legal.

They would, but it's illegal iirc

>Has anyone looked into the James O'Keefe-
>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

I want to add that I do not know what state this takes place in though and each state has its own laws on the matter.

Keep this on page 1.

I can't tell who is larping anymore or who is a real shill.

Are you insinuating that cnn doesnt push russia for ratings, that its not a nothing burger, or that they dont all voters in contempt?

Fuck off shill

Look at the screenshot. The guy in the video said that.

>Bronald Brumph is done for.
>muh it pieces

acktually, this video shows what the commie news network left out. but keep shilling. It's fun to watch.

I retract my accusation, you are a good boy i love you

Bumping everyone of these threads.

>america is one big business machine

We're no different, user. The migrant crisis is an industry.

I didn't say anything about CNN, you illiterate maori nigger. I said O'Keefe is a deceptive hack, and he is. CNN being a shitty network does not suddenly mean O'Keefe is legit. They can both be shit.

I really hate this planet anymore.One side
>CNN should unequivocally lose WH press credentials, this is a slam dunk point of view
>literally nothing

Civil war or GTFO. The writing is on the wall. The time for arguments has passed.

that waffle business industry machine tho, that one is good. I like waffles.

So it's just a producer saying he thinks trump is a crazy and using the republicans. Then repeats of #1 and #2?

Woah...

It's good that he does these videos, and anyone who says it's nothing is a shill.

But this guy kinda annoys me, just him and the way he sounds. I can't put my finger on why.

If you look carefully,
You can see a CNN shill slowly lose his mind.

I'm kim.com and I have some crazy stuff on O'keefe, hack america!

also the crazy thing is I always like Obama and Hillary!

Atlanta is one party consent to record. Unlike say, California.

> Georgia's wiretapping law is a "one-party consent" law for purposes of making audio recordings of conversations. Georgia makes it a crime to secretly record a phone call or in-person conversation "originat[ing] in any private place" unless one party to the conversation consents."

So as long as O'Keefe's guy consent he can do all the work he wants to in Atlanta. Other states are two party though.

Also the producer admits trump doesn't give a shit about abortion or gay marriage which the left uses against him. "Oh drumpf is anti abortion drumpf hates the gays"

>using reddit/9fag images
You are a terrible person

Guess you commented before you finished the video. Leaked audio of Trump voter panel showing CNN selectively edited. Jesus watch the whole thing before you bitch.

You do realize he's going to set the stage in every video so new people don't need to google #1 and #2 to know what's going on.... duh

BASED

e biggest Thpart is really at the end with the selective editing CNN does with their Trump voter panel. I hope O'Keefe releases the full raw audio from that and allows the general alternative media disseminate it further and shows just how far mainstream news uses deception in their news pieces.

This. I'm going to take a nap now.

Here are the other CNN threads. Give them a bump too:

Okeefe fucked you over and now your crying like a bitch

No need to lie when you come right out and say your shitty opinions

Buh bye cnn

>jimmy carr

You just regurgitated what you just saw on CNN didnt you?

How about you focus on jobs and addiction and other serious issues for normal people instead?

Wrong

They can do their work in every state I believe as long as it's in public. Two party consent only applies to private conversations.

And you're point? This video is obviously not selectively edited and you bringing it up just shows you are trying to deflect from what's in the videos. It's just like when the democrats cry Russia instead of wanting to talk about what was actually in the leaks.

biggest part to me is when the producer says the american voter is an idiot, that's pretty much how all of them think. I'm sure fox news is the same. It's like the obamacare guy that said americans were stupid.

Not much to be done about it, but that is what is going on. I'm more than happy to continue being what they consider stupid instead of joining whatever fucked up cult they are a part of.

>fuck off sharia blue
bumping

And only in some states, if trump had recorded comey it would have been legal in dc but illegal at mar-a-lago

>And you're point
they know it's not true, but you can see they are professional liars at this point. they will just repeat it, and yeah their base will believe it. we have reached a point where anyone that could be convinced has turned away from them, and all that is left are hardcore idealogues that aren't interested in pursuing the truth, just crushing people.

The more times normies hear them say it the more they wake up

DIPSHIT LIBERAL WITH A NAZI FLAG

TYPICAL OF YOU CUNTS TO SUBVERT.

KILL YOURSELF

I think the key point is what he tbinks of the American voters, and that 90% of the Network shares his sentiments.

The reason they think they can get away with it because we're just useless eaters. A reckoning shall come.

My anonymous sources prove that this is incorrect and fake news

IM A ROCKET SCIENTIST AND ANALYSED THE VIDEO AND ITS LEGIT.

YOU SOUND LIKE A FAGGOT.

IM A FAGGOT AND I ANALYSED THIS POST AND I CONCLUDE POSTER TAKES IT UP THE ASS AND IS A COCK GOBBLER.

yeah as long as there is no reasonable expectation of privacy. But the first video in Atlanta had to be in a one party consent state because there are parts where they are alone, like in the elevator.

This is how whatever was left of CNN's credibility dies.

To the cucks in this thread saying it's "nothing" you are so autistic it hurts. You are whining because it's not Don Lemon blowing Anderson Cooper while they both shout "I love making up fake news about Trump." Take your meds kids, this is big.

I AM A WIZARD AND ANALYZED THIS POSTER IS NOT A DATA SCIENTIST

Well, that's it for CNN.
The freedom of press is that you can question those who set themselves up as an official source of knowledge.
The printing press allowed the common man to challenge the narrative, and to spread knowledge.
When people start claiming that they are the press, they show that they are clueless as to what the press even is or represents.

Correct my kiwi friend. Laws vary state to state, but I don't know of any where recording a conversation in public is illegal.

What's the news?
Even Americans know Americans are stupid as shit.
It's a fucking duh

AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!

ONLY CNN IS ALLOWED TO SELECTIVELY EDIT ANYTHING BOYO

the average cnn viewer will never realize they will talk about them, they think they are the smart ones, but yeah they are talking about their viewers too

CNN protests ASAP

> but I don't know of any where recording a conversation in public is illegal.

I wonder if I could record private conversations in a two party consent state by arguing that I was near a Samsung smart TV -- so there was no reasonable expectation of privacy since the NSA is always listening.

50/50 shot that works in court.

Cnn viewers will defend this. SAD!