/ptg/PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT SODOMY WITH THY CO-ANCHOR DURING BREAK EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Unleashing American Energy 6/29/17
youtu.be/8dFVUG_d_4o
>Pres Trump/Moon Leader have dinner 6/29/17
youtu.be/7elPQ_TA0pc
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melanis greet worstkorea's Moon Leader 6/29/17
youtu.be/KiRh80wPA4s
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Treas Sec Mnuchin) 6/29/17
youtu.be/mKGvpF2zTXA
>State Dept Press Brief 6/29/17
youtu.be/gh0ZNfNq9VM
>Pres Trump/VP Pence/Energy Sec Perry @ Unleashing American Energy event 6/29/17
youtu.be/8asKA9_VFbY?t=28m31s
>Attny Gen Sessions speech on hate crimes 6/29/17
youtu.be/p1VYZmHBzJk
>Pres Trump meets w/Immigration Crime Victims 6/28/17
youtu.be/wYi31uvAQiw
>Pres Trump leads the tribes on High Energy roundtable 6/28/17
youtu.be/KKubD7uIgMI
>Press Trump meets Chicago Cubs 6/28/17
youtu.be/j6V3QQRBXdU
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1Y0RKuM7DQ
youtu.be/4dRGMME4VnM
americanthinker.com/blog/2017/06/illinois_dems_submit_another_fantasy_budget_amid_talk_of_federal_bailout.html
archive.is/aIip1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DRUMOFIS IS A THIN SKIN MAN LOOK AT HOW LEGITIMATE AND SMART CRITICISMS PUSHED HIM TO THE EDGE, FUCK HOW DARE HE TWEET LIKE THAT FUUUCK HOW MAD HE IS ABOUT US SPENDING ALL HIS DAYS IN HOLOCAUST LIKE TWEETING SESSIONS FUCK, WELCOME TO THE FIFTH HOUR OF OUR SHOW WE ARE TALKING ABOUT DRUMPF TWEET AGAIN

Who will cry first, Joe or Mika?

>White House senior adviser Kellyanne Conway said defending then-candidate Donald Trump on TV was so creepy, she felt like she needed a shower afterward, the co-hosts of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” said Monday.

>“This is a woman, by the way, who came on our show during the campaign and would shill for Trump in extensive fashion,” said Mika Brzezinski, who hosts the show with new fiancé Joe Scarborough.

>“And then she would get off the air, the camera would be turned off, the microphone would be taken off and she would say, ‘Blech, I need to take a shower,’ because she disliked her candidate so much.”

Western Europe can burn.
>captcha: Canada Yass

Hawaii BTFO of Trump. Sad.

DONNIE KNOWS ABOUT TRUMP'S MENTOR!!

FUCK DONAD DRUMPF
IT WAS HILLARYS TURN

Are they still talking about how the tweets hurt their feelings?

>25 more minutes for the couple's grand entrance

Meanwhile, Fox and Friends is actually talking about fucking news, while all the other networks just cry and whine about Trumps tweets

Is he going to bomb Assad's forces again? I really fucking hope he doesn't. Sean Spicer released a statement on it and so did the White House.

He's been doing so well. I really hope he doesn't fuck it up again by doing something that pisses of his base. Although I feel like he listens to his supporters and heeded the criticism.

Stupid fucks fell for it. Every time

Been debunked by Hannity on Fox ages ago.

There is no court higher than the Supreme Court you fag.

>uber violent
Lolwut? When? Where?

>oy vey they don't want to be genocided!
>they're fighting back against genocide, how dare they!

Your post made me laugh out loud. So fucking true.

We can't let the muslims have the nuclear codes

Could have gone to work early this morning, now I have to wait.....

They took her out of context, she felt creepy having to talk to leftist scum.

>All this hysteria over two tweets

Reminder: The Establishment media and far left were angrier over Trump's tweets than republican politicians getting shot by a Bernie Bro.

Pakistan already has nukes.

I notice they add the "because" part out of the quotes.
From another perspective, she needed a shower after being near a murderer and his plastic bitch of a co-host

Yea, because my only issue I elected my president on was determined by some shithole in the middle east

They didn't even issue an injunction tho. The travel ban is currently in effect. Some btfo, huh?

20 minutes we get to see mika and joe cry live on camera

>S-SARAH IS A WOMAN
>WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN
>WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN
nigga he wasn't attacking her cause she was a woman he was attacking her cause she was a bitch. Honestly can't stand this shit, boils my blood. It's a fucking tweet, fuck off fake news cunts.

where are they, i woke up early for their asspain

Im just waiting for Trump's tweet 10 mins before Morning Joe ends

Why are you posting the exact same post again? We heard you last time.

They spend a whole day talking about unity before going back to hating each other and implying Republicans all deserved to get shot.

But where is the fucking NEWS?

The Joe approaches.

>Joe and Mika cancel vacation because of a tweet
>Cant even get anything trending on twitter

FUCKING KEK.

they're milking it, they know everybody wants to see their asspain. Expect a tweet later for the record audience today

I like how they totally ignored that he attacked Joe too. The lies just never end with these fucking sociopaths.

Hmm, everyone they have on are all the usual pundits they have on every day. Really makes me think.

This is a circlejerk, and not only that, it's a therapy session for all of them. 40 minutes into the show and this is all they've talked about.

It was still a shit decision that blackpilled a lot of supporters. He's reinvigorated them with crackdowns on illegal immigration and attempts to pass legislation, so I just hope he doesn't fuck it all up again

youtube.com/watch?v=J1Y0RKuM7DQ

OUR GAL KATY TURD IS NEXT ON MJ

Good stuff

Oh shit, this is what that guy who was just on Fox and Friends was saying.

Because I want an answer

That's even harder though. That would need 60 votes instead of the 50 the reconciliation bill needs.

This is what Foxs is talking about in the morning

I know, right? Because so many people care about syria here

Oh wait, wrong general

Hopefully not

Who else has the trump tweet intuition? I can feel it when he posts. Just checked now and BAM! (after not checking for hours)

>a lot of supporters
lul no, only fairweather pussies

Why would that be better than letting it fall on its own?

How is the chicago situation? Shit going down today, or so I heard

That's my man

The Devil will collect his due from Assad, user. But Syria has suffered enough and the war is almost over anyway.

someone get kike shapiro on the line

NEW OKEEFE VIDEO

youtu.be/4dRGMME4VnM

reminder that Katy fucking hates her tranny father

>trump STILL hasn't delivered the loyal wolfgirl girlfriends

DROPPED

I have a solution
How about we sink Chicago to the sea?

americanthinker.com/blog/2017/06/illinois_dems_submit_another_fantasy_budget_amid_talk_of_federal_bailout.html

pro-bimbofication Faith Goldy is _______.

I forgot about that

Knee wrap Nate is batting out of his league tbqh, green card or she's genuinely interested in him?

Thanks user, will seriously consider Florida. Which towns should I look out other than Jacksonville?

In /SG/ they look more like muslims

M I L K

A smoker.

I bet money she's done coke at least once before

HAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAA

THE SALT

THE GLORIOUS SALT

archive.is/aIip1

>It was still a shit decision
Really? I think it was the best decision giving the circumstances. His two other options were doing nothing or full scale invasion, declaring a no fly zone, getting into a war with Russia.

Option A) He immediately loses all political capital, other world leaders will NEVER take his threats seriously in the future. Other world leaders would take it as a green light to do whatever they want because they know Trump won't enforce red lines. For example, his threats of saying the US will not allow a nuclear North Korea would fall on deaf ears, China wouldn't take him seriously. Media calls him hitler for enabling Assad, etc. They would STILL be shilling about it.

Option B) Starts WW3 with Russia

It wasn't ideal but I still think it was the best strategic decision, considering the air base was operational days later and only like 2 people died.

>sea
I mean there's a lake.

What's up with her accent?

Sounds like a New Yoker doing a Valley Girl

cnn btfo

>blackpilled
no such thing as the fucking blackpill you trs faggot. there is only the bluepill and the redpill. the only reason i gave a shit about syria was because of russia. i really don't care what happens to that sandnigger assad. with the recent events in north korea it's now clear that the norks are the tools of russians. if russias puppet wants to threaten my country with nuclear war then fuck them honestly

>Is he going to bomb Assad's forces again?
According to Mattis, Trump's warning worked wonders to stop the alleged chemical attack.
IMO, there was never a chemical attack, but I'll take everything that makes him look great

Joe is joe

you just know

>just found out Death Note is getting a tv show
>mfw watching the trailer

>pro-bimbofication
???

Can we just kill everyone at CNN?

Good for him! Let Morning Cuck self destroy on their own.

I just want my submissive russian qt, tbf

>implying the president's tweets are less newsworthy than some battle in the war that's been going on for 16 years that everyone has forgotten is even happening

right, meant that

It will do

These people say the most VILE shit about him and his family and they expect Americans to believe that anyone but the media is the bully in this situation? My god they're so fucking out of touch.

SHE IS PERFECT

Jesus, what a lineup. What's Jason there to talk about?

Before

These people are literally retarded. They are mentally incapable of focusing on more than one thing at a time, unlike Trump. Trump addressing 2 different things at the same time makes them say he's stepping on a narrative, as if he can only have a single narrative going on at the same time. It's especially retarded when it's just a tweet, which takes all of 1 minute to shit out in between meeting world leaders.

After

His future with Fox hopefully

Has anyone ever been more cucked than Joe in that moment?

It's a Netflix movie not a tv show unfortunately

he's becoming a Fox News contributor

His retirement, I think.

Not gonna lie, Katy Tur is pretty cute, did you see that video of TrumpxKaty? It was awesome.
Still, I'm more of a Louise Mensch guy

I wonder if MSNBC realizes half their viewers right now are just unemployed salt miners who couldn't care less if they all dropped dead later today?

>When ICE agents come knocking
She said this with a huge grin on her face LMAO