Ladies & Gentlemen, part 3 is here

Ladies & Gentlemen, part 3 is here.

CNN Producer: Voters "Stupid as Sh*t"– American Pravda: CNN Part 3
youtube.com/watch?v=4dRGMME4VnM

This was posted already a month ago. Went thru all of it. It's really boring. I feel sleepy now. We should all take a nap.

shillol

YOUR POWER IS FADING, MING

Nothing to see here folks, it is a big nothing burger.

People these days just aren't getting enough sleep. Now is a good time for a nap.

I'm pretty shocked this CNN guy believes his own narratives. "Drumpf's crazy lol" fucking idiot

Wow it's nothing. I'm a data scientist and looked through the video. It's so overhyped.

James O'Keeffe can sometimes be ok, but he overhype things often and he is a criminal so you should take everything he says with a large grain of salt.

The biggest nothingburger yet. If you don't think voters are stupid as shit, you're probably a stupid voter.

You again?
Some of us are able to determine mac addresses, which don't change with a different IP....

Tell your manager you screwed up again. They must be hiring anybody they can possibly find.

lol 3/10 bud

Just a 3? I dunno man, he at least chose the right flag to try to blend in.
Imma give him a 3.5/10

Remember those MSM articles about paid Russian trolls?
Every MSM tale must have an equal and opposite truth.

Last time you were a neurologist.

(You)

I want to be able to do that. Where do I sign up.

No, literally, the american electorate is retarded. Not bc they voted trump, just retarded, in general. The people losing their minds of this shit are the same people who used to get wet watchin trump stare into camera for 2 and half mins before saying "you're fired." Literally retarded

This was the best one

But Americans are stupid as shit

Getting good

Well they aren't.

See this is why meme flags don't work.

Just remember
The MSM, The Hollywood elites, The DC insiders don't hate Trump
They hate YOU
They told you who to vote for and You didn't
They told you how to think and you ignored them
They told you to hate Trump and you defied them
They hate YOU because you broke the conditioning
They hate YOU because you don't vote how they tell you
They hate YOU because you publicly disagree with them
When Colbert is bashing Trump his contempt is for YOU the people who voted for him
Remember now and always The MSM, Hollywood, and the DC elites since the 60's have been calling YOU racists, sexist, theocrats, hatemongers etc
They encouraged the BLM riots and cheered as people were attacked and neighborhoods burned
They encourage and PAID thugs to attack Trump supporters at rallies
Bernie celebrated shutting the Chicago Trump rally down
They celebrated paid goons and Antifa shutting down free speech
THEY ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE AGAINST YOU!
It isn't Trump they hate and fear it is YOU because you do not follow their instructions
THEY
HATE
YOU

That's a good one.

My favourite!

I'm way too tired to care. Anyone else tired? I've looked through most of the vidoes and didn't see anything interesting so I'm just gonna knock out early tonight. Everyone needs their 11-12 hours.

sounds like nothing. this guy is just some low level no-name employee at cnn
most voters ARE stupid as shit btw

The part showing how CNN edits out a voter's response was quite compelling. I think that's the important part of the video. The producer being a dick and calling voters idiots is to be expected for a liberal in NY.