Austin TX psych rock band BTFOs shitlibs spics and hipsters

ageofshitlords.com/interview-dream-machine-savage-band-2017

>Austin-based psychedelic prog-rock band, Dream Machine, has been dropped by Castle Face Records over anti-feminist, pro-liberty views thay they expressed in an interview for French publication Still In Rock. Castle Face co-founder John Dwyer, who once praised the band saying they were “jammed with hooks and pulsing vintage vibes but in a clever and accomplished manner”, released a public statement condemning the band solely for the views they expressed in the interview, claiming the band’s statements were “ugly.”

>One of the topics from the interview, now making waves, was immigration policy. Doris Melton [organs & vocals] said: “ICE is just doing their job and I’m glad they’re finally starting to work on deporting criminal illegal aliens too. The United States is handing out free money to people who come here illegally, but when you want to work hard to become an American citizen to start a family they make it so hard on you, and expensive.” Doris is a Bosnian who settled in the Netherlands in the 90s and now legally lives the United States. On the topic of feminism Doris also criticized “horrible feminist bands that barely know how to play their instruments”, stating that “the safe space mentality has made them weak. You see the longing for a gender supremacy under the guise of ‘equal rights.’”

I just sent em $20 for their album. Download here: dreammachine432.bandcamp.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-8wUsOUOMg
youtu.be/DKLTcsnBNZA
youtube.com/watch?v=4arXq4sXTLc
youtube.com/watch?v=0Yj4T2hiP_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=DJ2GSwn-kj8
dreammachine432.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI
youtube.com/watch?v=GSu7Oqhi-6g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5-8wUsOUOMg
mixcloud.com/Radio_68/
youtube.com/watch?v=baenrE6yVlY
dailydot.com/irl/dream-machine-castle-face-records/
youtu.be/WY5QYhOtROM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop trying to viral your shitty band faggot

>Dream Machine
>The Most Savage Band of 2017

How NOT to shill effectively: A story by O. P.

Kek I didn't even listen to it

>psychedelic prog-rock
>anti-feminist, pro-liberty

>Doris also criticized “horrible feminist bands that barely know how to play their instruments”

well looks like i have to buy some new records

>psychedelic prog rock
Best genre

>ELP
My nigger

Nice....Tarkus changed my life the first listen through

If they want to get bigger they should incorporate the very topics that got them into trouble into their songs.

I didn't write the retarded headline m8

Checks out

This band tunes to 432Hz, the Joseph Goebbels standard tuning. They are nazis, my advice is to disavow immediately.

The title is obviously mean to be ironic since they expressed clearly normie opinions and got treated like alt-right neohimmlers for it.

Bought the album 6 weeks ago, read the interview with the french magazine last week and was positively surprised.
Fuck John Dwyer and Castle Face!

>432Hz
>the Joseph Goebbels standard tuning
Never heard of the association between the two, got a good link?

Like the band from the 90s that played in old cathedrals and shit.

Wtf
Best timeline ever

You've got that mixed up.
432 Hz was standard tuning, then came along Goebbels the genius, who changed it to 440 Hz, then the entire music industry changed it to 440 Hz. They're going back to 432 Hz.

This is their explanation:
youtube.com/watch?v=5-8wUsOUOMg

Apparently there are a bunch of studies that prove 432hz increases brain activity compared to 440hz.

Yeah I've heard about it, but had never heard a link to Goebbels and 432
For what purpose? Link?

I don't know, really.
All I know is from the video Argentinanon posted.

Ayyy ELP. Not nearly my favorite genre but I love ELP.

viral marketing
commercial spam

>Wiu bibibi duubidubididi wheeee wheeewiuuiuiuiuiu biuiuiu biu biu wwrooooommmhhhppth bub bub bub didididi

Gas yourself

I'm going to show my pops this band. P good and he'll most likely like them. Grew up on a lot of Yes, ELP, Rainbow that type of shit.

youtu.be/DKLTcsnBNZA

>Gets dropped from label
>Viral marketing scheme
Yeah, you've figured it out.

FTA:
>Being heterosexual, married and white is like blasphemy in this town. You have to sleep with at least 50 people every week, have blue dyed braided armpit hair, smell like garbage and be at least 80 pounds overweight.

>Fight is in my blood and I am not taken aback by any liberals calling me a racist. They're like a sad baby cockroach infestation that are easy to take out with rational thought and reasoning.

>Who wouldn’t want criminals deported? Who wakes up in the morning and goes ”Ah, I sure wish there were more criminals here today.”

>If world war three broke out all liberals would just die of a heart attack from fear and half of the country would be ready and protected with firearms.

>Isn’t it just the best feeling when you tell an extremist liberal you don’t agree with them and they are completely stunned by what you believe in? We aren’t calling for a counter-extremism, but to remain truth centered with yourself.

Why didn't I marry a Bosnian woman?

>You have to sleep with at least 50 people every week, have blue dyed braided armpit hair, smell like garbage and be at least 80 pounds overweight.

Underrated

Have a bump Dream Machine. Me need sleepy now.

T H I S

An SJW-hating woman who plays in a psych rock band is an absolute keeper.

Why does their music have to suck though?

The sons and daughters of the patriots have made note of your recent comments. Continue along these lines and you will be richly rewarded.

Gave them $15 for their album... for the culture war.

youtube.com/watch?v=4arXq4sXTLc

this is bretty comfy lads

>t. Kendrick Lamar dick rider

What on earth is "ugly" about any of that? Yeah we totally have free speech..just can't make a living if you don't subscribe to liberal platitudes

Back to Sup Forums

Sorry OP but your music is shit.
Good on you though for not hiding your political stances in an industry that's pretty heavily left wing and progressive.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Yj4T2hiP_Y

This song really reached me, fuck.

>barely know ho to play their instruments
But I like punk rock. How are you supposed to thrash to competent musicians.

youtube.com/watch?v=DJ2GSwn-kj8

Up

this sounds straight out of 60s europe. holy shit thats awesome

nigger shucking and jiving rap listening homosexuals

Not me man. I listen to everything from pic related to Death Metal, excluding nigger beats. I have a cool ass dad and music is huge in my family.

nice.
and this is just the beginning mind you.
sjws won´t be a thing in 4 to 7 years

lol this is the type of shit my dad used to listen to. I found all his old records a while ago and it was all shit like a wizard smoking weed on the cover art. I opened up a Uriah Heep record and a bag of weed from the 70s feel out

>WTF I love Austin now?

John Dwyer is a regular at Comet ping pong. his record label is not what people think it is.

any suggestions for psych rock?

(((record label)))
Anybody that is successful on television or record label is confirmed shit band of Jewish propaganda. Not saying those guys aren't shit, but facts are facts, you can't become famous if you don't spread bible free borders Jewish propaganda.

>Not saying those guys aren't shit, but facts are facts, you can't become famous if you don't spread bible free borders Jewish propaganda.

Yes, they didn't spread the Jewish propaganda and were fropped. And no, they aren't shit, pretty good tunes. What was the point of your post?

source on that?

Excuse me, what the fuck.

>dreammachine432.bandcamp.com/
Sounds good

fug

>psych rock from Austin
I immediately thought of The Black Angels

Because it's psych. Just shut up and support freedom of thought in art. You don't have to actually like it, it's the principle that matters.

The point is that you are listening to English speaking American bands and you are butthurt because i am telling you it's all American propaganda to bring your country down. That's all.

underrated prog album coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI

The Black Angels have not released a good album since Phosgene Nightmare though, and that was their 2011 EP

Fleet wood mac before bucking ham and Christine joined

Shame that The Black Angels suck so much now.

Chain and the Gang are based out of Comet Ping Pong. They all know each other. And look at that fucking poster art.

stealth psych-rock thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=GSu7Oqhi-6g

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5-8wUsOUOMg

Link?

So because Thee Oh Sees played a show with Chain and the Ganz in Portugal once, Dwyer is a regular at Comet Ping Pong?
Would you care to eleborate how exactly Chain and the Gang are involved with Comet Ping Pong?

The poster looks like typical Oh Sees / Garage Rock concert artwork. I don't know what's the problem.

great band, love the first album

Yeah but why did Goebbels want the change

It's time to take back rock n roll from the limp wrist whining morons

I've been thinking of starting a synthpop group that extols WN virtues beneath gnarly grooves.

But not vaporwave meme music.

Do it man, at the very least it will be a good time.

To subdue the mind into being less active therefore being more subjective to propaganda. 432hz is the standard tuning in nature. 440hz is unnatural.

Khan

lots of nice tunes suggested. that's awesome

mixcloud.com/Radio_68/

i'd check out this old dude who uploads compilations of obscure 60s stuff around UK, mostly rnb and rock

Really decalcifies my third eye

why dont you have the .gif of this

I don't know

you haven't lived until you've carved a pool listening to classical music.

>not all good musicians are hip to the JQ
Meanwhile, water is wet

youtube.com/watch?v=baenrE6yVlY

Here's an easy to digest explanation.

Good

The best part is, it's a chick who is saying all these things.

Here's another quote of hers:

>The interviewer asked the band to “criticize something about the music world,” and Doris Melton pointed to “horrible feminist bands.”

>“They’ll make songs about being ‘sexually assaulted’ or about how ‘empowering’ abortions are or some shit and it’s fucking retarded, they’re embarrassing themselves,” Melton said in the interview.

>dailydot.com/irl/dream-machine-castle-face-records/

>that pasta

Jesus, liberal fantasies are so bizarre. My fantasies are usually just me getting orgasms.

Also, reminder that this interview is on the heels of the SCOTUS ruling that hate speech is bullshit based on a band called "The Slants"

but putting it in your lyrics?

british feminist's tumblr, and it's several years old. Making the rounds on kikebook lately for some reason, she also still gives Q&A on the incident as a stepping stone for more feminist rants on her page years later

Yeah she's a qt too

Why is she proud of being stupid and violent?

>What is somebody starts shooting a machine gun at your house in the middle of the night? That’s when you should be slightly horrified

>machine gun
>slightly horrified
>slightly

based.

She fled Bosnia during the 90s, she's probably pretty well versed in having her house shot up

Earthless
Night Sun (100%)
Sir Lord Baltimore

Tiiiiime waaaaaaaas

Top tier.

>“ICE is just doing their job and I’m glad they’re finally starting to work on deporting criminal illegal aliens too. The United States is handing out free money to people who come here illegally, but when you want to work hard to become an American citizen to start a family they make it so hard on you, and expensive.”

Not a single thing wrong in this.

Reminds me, while they aren't psych somethi tells me that the anons in this thread would like Graveyard.

youtu.be/WY5QYhOtROM

bretty gud

Bump

Just youtubed them. I like.
Bumperino

its cause music doesnt matter anymore, its about marketing and money.
If your views damage your image, which in turns damages your monetary intake/labels name, then thats it.
Everyones a pussy.