He's right, you know

He's right, you know.

He's basically recanted and started condemning fags. See his recent spat with Grindr Greg.

Spencer talks and gesticulates like a homo he should come out of the closet

Homosexuality has been stigmatized and outright illegal for nearly the entirety of European history. this fag is retarded

Disgusting wh*te faggots.

You can't forget how much good the pride parade of 1486 in many European capitals did to better unite europe in a time of extreme antismetichomohobia.

Of course he would say that. He sings fucking Depeche Mode at karaoke night.

>youve had cancer cells in you since you were born
>nothing to worry about
>excpet if they metastasize

hes right, you can't fight homosexuality, that shit will always exist

but you can fight the LGBT activism movement, which is a left wing creation that tries to use them as canon fodder

Learn to separate a homo from a LGBT activist, who may even be straight. There are homos who actually disagree with the LGBT movement.

Literal buttsex with a dude isn't bad for society but telling men it's ok to dress and act like effeminate pussies is.

>He's right, you know.
intellectuals know, the bottom feeder retards that call Sup Forums home do not. They dont even think Finns are white and you think theyll accept gays dont really effect anything?

>but you can fight the LGBT activism movement, which is a left wing creation that tries to use them as canon fodder
BINGO

That's a dirty way of avoiding my wordfilter. I set that up so I wouldn't have to pay attention to your bullshit.
"THIS is the leader!" "no, THIS is the leader!"
"Oh but this girl here? she's BASED!" "check it out, this is /ourguy/!" "fuck THAT guy, THIS guy is the true leader!"
You are all pathetic and easily misled. Just ignore this cancer entirely, there was never an 'alt-right' and it certainly never needed a self-proclaimed 'leader'.

Richard """Spartan Salute""" Spencer
Trying a little too hard to become the Ernst Rohm of his time.

never trusted this manboob undercut dope anyway

"homosexuality" is a modern bullshit construct

romans and Greeks buttfucking each other in the bath houses for fun while having a wife and several children at home is completely different from the hyper degenerate concept of homosexuality where fags do nothing but buttfucking and drugs their whole lives

homosex isn't an act any more it's a totally BS Jewish created identity

spencerandkanye.img

>non-white romans and greeks were buttfucking each other
FTFY

BIG
WHITE
TITTIES
WITH
SWASTIKA
SHAPED
NIPPLES

>which is a left wing creation
Jewish creation. Learn the difference, it could save your society.

>they were fucking men in the ass/getting fucked in the ass but they weren't gay at all, I swear
I see, is it like those people who masturbate to dicks but claim that traps are totally straight?

WOMAN TITS
O
M
A
N

So is antisemitism

Obligatory. He has since made several more retarded posts, like about how communism is great and marx was right.

sage

It's more of a Mediterranean thing.

True, and rarely mentioned here.
Romans at the time of Juevenal considered a man to be either passive or active. The two references to faggotry i could find in the new testament were against 'malakhoi' which is sex freaks and 'hekmatai', men who go against their own nature and sell themselves for profit or status access. Both are socially corrosive and neither were called 'gay'.
Warriors have been bonding with sex for millenia and the Janissaries had a real contempt for what they called 'breeders', they would replenish their numbers by just taking strong looking boys and raising them as warriors.

A lot of things go on forever and that isn't healthy like throwing shit in the streets.

But this simpering dipshit amuses me when he uses the word cuck unironically in public.

didn't know spencer was a French name

Same with pedophilia

the gays love me

It's not the existence of homosexuality, it's the failure and disappearance of marriage.

(((Spencer))) is a shill and everyone who takes him seriously should be gassed

kek

what's wrong with this guy's head.

What an obvious lightweight even if he retracted this statement.
How can one rise to fame like that while being so ignorant without being controlled opposition?

Please, perform the bonding ritual of placing a rope around your neck and falling from a really high tree, also known as 'killyourselfsodomite'

Is it me or is his head getting more cone-shaped? Alien biometrics slowly breaking down?

>he

I'm not so sure of that. Many such cases in politics. Sad!

This. The guy is obviously a shill.

Oh look, 1 post by this ID and the replies start flowing. OP has provided us with strong bait today.

Wew antifa really pulled a fast one on you brain-dead infinity Sup Forums morons huh?

It's okay you'll never control the narrative on half Sup Forums, you don't have your spic mod imkampfy to ban half the user base

>acheiving racial homogemy is more important than faghunting
Wew, such controversy.

Foreigners can be removed from any given country, and are predisposed to exponentially multiply if left unchecked.
Gays can only be driven back to a closeted lifestyle, and will always be single-digit superminority.

Its clear which hill is worth dying on.
But please, continue rejecting one of the few men willing to represent your ideals in public. Cowards.

lol his head is getting progressively bigger in each pic

>I respect Israel...
As an ethnic nationalist, does this not make sense? If all jews were over in Israel I'd be a hell of a lot happier, as would the zion nationalists. Fuck the cosmopolitans.

>I would say, if...
One shamelessly chauvinistic ethno-cultural nationalist to another. Seems to make sense, just for Dick its whites and for Netanyahu its jews

>I actually fundamentally...
Okay we're repeating ourselves now. Ethnonationalism for all is a consistent principle, if not always a useful one.

>In terms of the European Homeland, we....
I mean the 'Zionist Impulse' is a pretty good analogy. A 'weak', spread out diaspora of connected ethnicities seeking to coagulate in a nationalist haven. WNs and Zionists are similar, get over it.

>Who Knows? Israeli nationalists...
Okay this one is naive. But I dont think its malevolent.

>I think it's clear that Jews...
Openly denying the holocaust is a waste of time. Its how you turn the entire debate into a historical one, and not a modern, political one.

>Race-mixing is not really a thread to white identity...
Wow I'm surprised whatever faggot from Renegade Radio that made thi included the whole quote. Its just sensible. Race-mixing is just not happening on a scale large enough to threaten white identity. This doesn't make it okay, per se, but immigration and cultural saturation are far more pressing issues then getting caught up in anti-race-mixing rhetoric.

>Homosexuality seems to be...
LOOK AT THE FUCKING SOURCE. THIS IS TAKEN WILDLY OUT OF CONTEXT. He's literally saying that opposition to homosexuality politically is one of the few things still uniting the majority of American whites. I hate this quote

>Homosexuality has been a part of Euro...
If you think gays are the number one threat to white countries, think again. Definitely not a benefit though. Plus he's gone back on this lately anyway.

>The gays love me
They do

Also saying that Marx was right about some things is not the same as being a commie.

>virtue signalling
why does Sup Forums like him again

but it's true only white aryans fuck each other in the ass. no other race does this

When there's this much shilling against someone you know they're legit.

>you brain-dead infinity Sup Forums morons huh?
this meme is Sup Forums personified

>When there's this much shilling against someone you know they're legit.
partly true but Sup Forums doesnt think anyone is legit. Everyone on their side is CO and white people dont exist. Theyre mostly retarded.

literally who?

>alt-kike
Back to réddit kiddo

And what's wrong with that? You're not a true aryan until you've ridden a power bottom for 6 hours straight with Triumph of the Will on loop in the background.

I have noticed most of the eurofags here seem to all be at least bi and are into traps and trannies as well so I guess he's right. Islam will be the best thing to happen to Europe desu.

Watch him post the pic next thread. It's posted and debunked so often you can only assume it's shilling.