MADMAN

No one is mentioning what this Tweet will cause this weekend. Fucking brilliant, as always.

>Tweets about Chiraq shootings on a Friday
>July 4th weekend

/CPD/ fags will be busy the next 72 hours, because I think chimps are going to panic because in their nog brains, they feel threatened/challenged. As we know, Trump wants this to exemplify his point.

Leftie media will be blaming him by 5 P.M. on Saturday for every nigger shot tonight. They still don't get it.

I'm predicting a major chimpout tonight in Chiraq; Burning cars, Baltimore-level. Also, any minute now, Al Sharpton/Talcom/Insert Black SJW Name Here will fuel this simply by conveying dumb-nigger thought. It's fucking ON tonight. 75+ degrees, YEEEEESSSSS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aOzY4Bila7o
youtu.be/qV4Q-RSQCq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's made similar statements about Chicago before and nothing happened.

i hope it goes nuclear and quickly turns to pure chaos

reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=aOzY4Bila7o

PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE

That section 8 housing on the west side sure is working out nicely

He is going to have to do something eventually. Who will protect whites when that shit state collapses?

man even 5 percent is to much...

So, I just passed a HUGE army convoy heading north on i81 in NW VA. And not just talking about HumVs. There where at least 10 retrofitted M93s and a bunch of shit I didn't even recognize.

What's an M93?

Probably meant M939A1's and the like...

Keep me posted

>M939A1
Oh, I wiki'd it and it came up with a NBCR vehicle.

Nah m8. I swear they were M93-fox just retrofitted for urban shit. Looked weird as shit.

The fool. Why are we not allowing democrats to keep thinning out their own herd?

Construct additional prisons!

youtu.be/qV4Q-RSQCq0

He said "If you don't clean up your act, I'm sending in the feds."

They didn't clean up their act. The feds are being sent in.

Complain.

You're retarded. Blacks don't read Trump's inane ramblings on twitter or watch cable news. They won't hear about this tweet and even if they did they wouldn't care.

If you want to stay up to date with the latest murder statistics i suggest you take a look at heyjackass.com

>Past July 4th weekends were disasters. There is no reason to suspect anything different this year.

>2016 weekend tally: 6 killed, 62 wounded
>2015 weekend tally: 11 killed, 55 wounded
>2014 weekend tally: 16 killed, 66 wounded
>2013 weekend tally: 15 killed, 63 wounded

We need fed help in Seattle too

What exactly does he mean by "federal help"? The national gaurd is about all that would make a dent.

It would be a damn shame if a group of people, let's say internet trolls used that tweet as an opportunity to throw niggers in Chicago into a frenzy kicking off a series of riots that they could then watch on live stream and laugh.

This. I'm like 65% sure that his previous statement was made when he wasn't even president yet.

>Blacks don't read Trump's inane ramblings on twitter

You vacuous cunt. By 3 o'clock 15 different popular Twitterniggers will fuel this, 5 popular Youtube niggers will upload some racist shit, and considering your a faggot democrat, Whoopie will tell you on The View in a couple hours.

>Blacks don't read

Should have stopped there.

He was. It was only a few months ago.

> steady increase in kill ratio
Damn.

We will check Yo Keys through out the night.

Cant tell if bait or retardation

Chicago should make getting shot a crime.

You're right. Four days after being sworn in.

THE ANSWER TO 1714 IS MAGA

>being this triggered
Wrong again Cletus, at this point most adults have learned to filter out or infantile president's tweets as meaningless white noise, they serve only to rile up his frothing, dim-witted supporters but have no impact on the real world.

twasmerelyajest.jpeg

kind of like niggers. aye?

unless you're going for a downward impact.

Probably b& guns too while they're at it..

I really want to see what he'll send in to keep the nigs under control.

Anyone have any idea, I honestly don't know anything about federal riot control, which is what I assume it'll be similar to?

He is sending in 20 ATF agents.
>wowitsliterallynothing.jpg

Feds already and have been working in and closely with chicago pd for years now. So what? More gibs? Send us another doj rep? Roger lodge

Two possible outcomes
>Niggers chimp out and go even more apeshit
>Trump actually makes a change and murder rates drop making Obama look even more like a worthless piece of shit
Literally win/win for us

This would have been a lot more convincing without the flag, but I'll give you a C for effort. You've got to be careful with those, they're like shitposting spice: good in small doses and in certain contexts, but not to be overused.

They breed faster than they kill each other

By the time a Chicago nog is 20 hes already pumped out three kids. If he dies at 21 hes already created a net plus dor nog numbers.

All of America is going to see through example that the only way to lower crime in black neighborhoods without total physical removal is martial law.
Various Communist organizations will protest, and they'll be arrested for obstruction, hopefully with their leaders as well.
>Champagne Commies get sent to federal prison
>their lawyers get busted passing communications on to other Commies
>return of McCarthy

>FEDERAL HELP

We haven't seen the government stand up to nigs in fucking decaes, I haven't even seen it in my life time

National Gaurd Riot Control is about the only thing I think would be effective at this point.

Chiraq is turning into a war zone. Treat it like a warzone.

I hate it when idiots get FP

Why can't we just quarantine Chicago? No one/nothing comes in & out. Basically a cage. Bomb all the roads leading out. Stop air traffic & water traffic. Let Chicago wither on the vine.

We need to from all urban elements and totally rebuild it as a sign of American revitalization. Restore the spirit of the nation.
Most people don't really understand what we've lost. They need to be shown the contrasts.

If you did that I wouldn't be able to go to the Micro Center there and get cheapish conputer stuff!

>What is New Egg

If I'm going to pay taxes I may as well get it that day, not even mentioning they usually have better sales anyways.

Make it into a giant prison, Escape from New York style

Just in time for the holiday weekend.

/CPD/ is gonna be good lads

>nigs are going to shoot each other up and cause trouble on 4th of july weekend
>in other news the sun will rise in the east tomorrow

Smart move to draw attention to Chicago on a weekend he can't be wrong

looks like im torrenting photoshop again

>
airdrop fried chicken, niggers cant shoot while theyre eating

>/CPD/ fags

We here, we hype

>Operation Chiraqi Freedom
I want comfy helicopter night raids

>american education

It's fuckin habbening!!!

Let's remove some nigs

Considering this shit will start trending everywhere, I think it's an opportune time for #Blaxit to be tied in

Holy fuck, the race war is gonna be the best

Who is this handsome lad?