Would you date a pooinloo or an American nigress

You have two choices either date a cute pooinloowho never been tothe west or date a well educated American black woman?

Which one would Sup Forums pick?

Neither

both

Pop in loo. A "well educated" negress would probably talk non stop about my white privilege and would probably be in BLM.

pooinloo

Nigger 'education' is all affirmative action, so poo every time

Northern Indian obviously. American dindu females are the least desirable people on the planet.

Even shit-skinned Indians can have attractive faces, while niggers with the same skin color have disgusting faces.

My gf is Punjabi so I guess that.

Sure. Minorities need to be BLEACHED.

Let's make America white again.

pooinloos, yes. The other one? Hell No.

In case you haven't noticed. Non-white women are the best women.

If you can land yourself a Latina you'll never need to date again.

That's a very white poo in loo user.

Are they easily bleachable???

Im a unironic believer in nigger genocide, but I had to go to a nigger school the last few months of my senior year and alot of the nigger chicks would play with my hair and say shit like "You white boiis treat women like ladies dont you" or "I heard you white boiis treat us good in bed" and all sorts of shit like that.

Never fucked or even really talked to em much but I easily couldve, there was a couple of qt thicc black girls too that ran their hands through my hair, they were too ghetto for me tho.

Id only date a house nigger uncle tom nigress.

This.

If she looked like pic related pooinloo. They are much more genetically closer to whites than blacks so my kid won't come out looking like the typical frizzy haired mulatto

Ehhh...I was dating a latina a couple years ago. I took her virginity and turned her into a nympho but she was crazy as shit. almost thinking of trying again for that tight wet vajayjay but ehhh

indians are caucasoid and there are some with aryan caucasian dna

Is the black girl attractive or ugly? If ugly, I'll go with the pooinloo. Otherwise, I'll go with the black girl and contribute to bleaching the black population.

Educated American black woman. Key word there - educated

that girl is beautiful

>Which one would Sup Forums pick?
#3 Suicide

Yup, and not even mixed at all since she's Nigerian.

Only reason she's attractive is because of white features
>pale skin
>facial structure
Only thing is the eyes somewhat and eyebrows.

You mean she's Aryan UC, like her ancestors who were also Aryan UC?

You are a dumb ass. Spics are fucking insane. They argue constantly and are all fucked up in the head because of their savage aztec blood. Good job getting us some half breeds

What cast? The top was rather aryan. India may have survived if they had introduced the cast system earlier. They are a perfect example of multiculturalism gone awry

why not a human being?

whichever is hotter desu. racists are bluepilled cucks.

yes

and yes

No

Poos are scum in simply a different way than niggers.

They're just as unreasonable, entitled and disruptive as a ghetto black.

Both must be purged.

the only unreasonable people I've seen so far are extreme islamists and most whites desu

Indian girls can be hot as fuck.

blacks literally always look like apes unless they are primarily mixed with enough White blood to get rid of their disgusting black features. There is literally not ONE attractive full black "woman" in existence.

seeread the thread before spouting off garbage generalities

>"black" girl

Why are all the examples of niggers mixed with straight up White features?

Oh yeah because actual blacks look like apes.

She looks unattractive, what can I tell you?

POO

Also black girls are literally all bald and have horse hair sewed into their heads (unless theyre mixed with White blood).

You would have to be a fucking true degenerate to sleep with one of these animals.

pic related

Of course pooinloo. Niggers are the most undesirable people to date on the planet for a reason.

even the "attractive" ones are bald most of the time and wear wigs or weaves.

blacks are such scum LOL

>cute pooinloo or well educated american black woman
>implying anyone on Sup Forums has any chance of getting either

Born and raised in Texas and you're a fucking moron. Mexican women are bat shit insane and are massive coal burners. Pretty much every nigger I knew was dating a Mexican girl

Sort of. Almost all upper middle class millennial Indian girls are quite liberal with caste and race these days. But still bitches tho. Will also leave you in a heart beat if they find a rich poo in loo. You sadly don't have the advantage of the 90s anymore.

Most girls in interracial relationships i know are married to Australians and then Brits. Interestingly, the guys proposed. KEK.

I pick a brown rural poor pooinloo who would appreciate me and the opportunities being with me would grant her. 99 times out of 1. I'll pick the pooinloo over the sheboon 99 times for every 1 time I pick the same pooinloo over the same sheboon.

jk, all women are the same dude, every hole is a goal lmao #pumpndump #alphafuxbetabux

I'd take the poo unless the black chick is Stacey Dash.

>"Almost all upper middle class millennial Indian girls are quite liberal with caste and race these days"

Are you talking about girls in India or Indian girls abroad?

But in both cases, it largely depends on what their parents say. If a girl doesn't care about caste/race, 99% of the time it is because her parents allowed her to not care.

Indian girls are only as liberal as their parents allow them to be.

She looks 90% white with a tan

Indians are as destructive as niggers? How fucking high are you right now? I used to live in frisco tx and it's right next to northern plano which has a fuck ton of Indians because the area is an IT hub. They never caused any crime and their neighbors were clean. The only real thing you can say was annoying about them was their smell. They fucking stink bad. Niggers on the other hand are extremely violent,dirty,loud,lazy and smell like shit

I've lived in Mumbai all my life. Sorry if i generalised. But I still think upper middle class educated girl would be allowed to make a choice even if she lived in, say Patna.

I've worked in Plano. Dullest place on Earth. Nothing ever happens. I tried to make shit happen by crashing my car on purpose but didn't even get a ticket because i am an "educated person" the officer said and fucking gave me a chocolate too! I think he might have been gay. Kek,

How is this even a question? Asians are totally people tier.

Light skin poo in loo, because my kids would look white

Define educated. If you mean she's knowledgeable and wise then probably the American negress since there'll be somewhat less of a culture and language barrier (assuming she isn't a fucking whale too). If you mean (((educated))) by the system then she can fuck right off.

Fuck Plano. The herion crisis of the late 90s was not enough.

Indian bagina belongs to Indian benis :DD

Indian if she was born here.

What caste is she?

Probably the Indian as she will likely have retained her native culture and vedic family values.

Lets go on a roadtrip friend

Pooinloo. Anything is better than black especially without American entitlement mentality.

TAKBIR

Don't know. Caste is meme af, she could belong to low crappy caste and still look like that.

Very interesting question, but we all know the crackers of Sup Forums even the larpers want to have a beautiful Nubian queen wrapped around their little peckers.

I'd leave America and move to Central or Eastern Europe if these were the only 2 options available.

Tamil girls are so hot.
All I ask is that they're breathing.

Son, if I wanted to stick my dick in shit, I'd be gay.

Black girls like me but I don't care for them. It's like they seek my approval

I call BS that there is no castes in Poodia.
But yes some of the lower caste women can have that appearance physically, but the only way she will appear like that, is if they marry to an upper caste, or more likely attract a foreigner to wed. Other than that they will stay where they are.

High caste from south can have dark as fuck skin, and low caste from north could have light skin. There is no certainly, Kshatriyas could also have skin paler than Brahmins. I don't think you can really figure out the caste from their skin in most cases. Modi is not high caste and isn't very dark skinned.