It's not Genocide when it's in Canada

Apparently the accepted definition of genocide only applies to countries that aren't Canada. Why is this?

Seriously, the preconditions have been met...

Genocide:
...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily harm, or harm to mental health, to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Why doesn't this apppy to Canada? Is there a forcefield?

>Stop having kids in order to save the planet
>You aren't having kids, we need to bring in people
>You don't have a culture
>K, now celebrate 150 years of culture...

It's pure psychological abuse and gaslighting here.

They are intentionally suppressing our quality of life to stop us from having kids and justify bringing in our demographic's replacement.

They are killing us off in a plausibly deniable fashion. Citing statistical reality is grounds to have your life ruined up here.

They banned wood stoves in 80 percent of ontario. This was done to force people to buy overpriced energy from the monopoly.

If the heat goes out, you must pray. Because of this there have been deaths, many elderly.

You could risk lighting the stove, but then you'd be fined once your neighbour informed on you and you wouldn't be able to afford to eat.

Christians are the one group that people are allowed and encouraged to attack in Canada. Say what you will of christ's divinity, this fact in undeniable: Christians are fair game in canada.

Because Canada was stolen from it's inhabitants by exactly those methods, they've essentially admitted it. The church and the crown worked together to commit genocide, and now their leafniggers pay taxes which are given to the survivors, while her majesty gets a raise in her welfare cheque from britniggers

Are you justifying the demographic replacement of contemporary canadians? Is that what you do.

no, just answering your question
you literally spelled out how canada was created, and now i pay gibs the the ones they didn't finish off.

You're engaging in whataboutery

>Why doesn't this apppy to Canada? Is there a forcefield?
I explained why

>I explained why

That's what you think.

Are you believer in the reality of the female penis which was recently codified into law?

Fucking leaf. Two wrongs don't make a right. Plus we gave composition, they won't.

you are both stupid
Whose definition of genocide is this?
I'm not justifying anything
there are 2 genders and crazy people

>Whose definition of genocide is this?

The UN's

And the U.N. can go die in a pit of hell

exactly, so why would they want to punish their own puppet state?
of course Canada gets a free pass, they were so masterful with the genocide here that it's not thought of or recorded as one.
The UN is evil, the crown is evil, bankers are evil, jews are evil, muslims are evil, catholics are evil, govts are evil, and most people are stupid and don't notice the never ending hypocrisy
What are you gonna do about it ?

>What are you gonna do about it ?

I'm leaving for poland next month.

user if they can't even recognise what's happening here you've got no chance.

Republic of Vancouver Island to be established here
failing that i'll start my own micro-state

Holy fuck I've been looking for that screencap. Saved.

it's nightmare fuel in .png form.

It really makes the case against these people and what they've done.

This needs to happen ASAP

Do the everyday working class Canadians who still live in white areas have any idea what's coming to them?

England would then have to admit they genocided the Irish, Bangladeshis etc. Can of worms to say the least.

if you told them they'd call you racist and probably try to have you fired.

>You will see the public mass hanging, stoning and execution of gays, white, latino and asian families at the hand of sandniggers in order to make room for more sandniggers sanctioned by the state on live tv in your lifetime and Canada will have legalized such practises by then.

This, so very much this. Say goodbye to employment, education, any personal property you can't guard twenty four seven.

I'd expect that from the (((university educated))) ones but not the working class. Sad!

When are whites predicted to become the minority in Canada?

ten years