How do we fix slavs?

How do we fix slavs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krum
metro.co.uk/2017/05/03/this-map-shows-the-most-racist-countries-in-europe-and-how-britain-ranks-6612608/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You put them on trains heading for the other side of the urals

North Africa, Turkey and Georgia aren't really European countries

Thats an incorrectly colored wwii photo
Funny though, modern Bulgarians look just like that, except they're bald and fat too

We dont you nigger kike.

So, pic unrelated?

I can't even comprehend how dumb you are bro. Was the AK manufactured in 44? or 45? OR FUCKING 47 AHAHAHHAHA!? Pic related is from the yugo wars, so it is the most accurate represantion of a serb nationalist.

you're right

You can't. Slavs and the good Americans left will need to ally themselves when shit hits the fan.

By killing the EU. It's 7D chess, trust me.

Pls fix us.

i recognize your filenames and post pattern roach stop hiding under european flag you are not european

turks are more european than you world war starters

If you think only these 4 countries are racist.... you've got another thing coming eurocuck

Seriously, how are turks European?

where this "le based poland" meme comes from?
Poland is the most pro-EU country on earth

tall mongrels are still mongrels

Poland, Hungary etc. are one of the most racist, homophobic and sexist people in Europe. It's absolutely disgusting that EU still tolerates their reprehensible behavior. Today Germany voted to give the basic right of marriage to people in homosexual relationships, and yet these fascist countries still don't accept such a basic level of dignity to LGBT people. I feel proud of my fellow Germans on this day, while it's unfortunate that our eastern neighbors can't progress their mentality into 21st century.

pic related - shameful, absolutely shameful

I think it's just because Poland takes all the gibs it can get from the EU, but says fuck off whenever the EU demands anything from them.

Wait a second EU, are you implying that it is a bad thing?

Why are people still responding to this thread

Its funny coz thats where your ancestors are from

>half of ""russians"" are literally finnish people
>racist

Fug off

>лe тaтap мийм
kys

>ahmed is this butthurt because we kick out his disgusting shitskin family

Laughing at your life

Russia is not racist you clueless liberal moron.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krum
Your barbaric ways prove it

EXTERMINATE ALL SLAVSHITS

SIEG HEIL

We fix Europe soon Ahmed. Like always.

They can't even use a normal way of romanization.

>a words of literally wilded slav barbarian kurwa

>Ukrainians
>not racist
come visit any time

>Czechia
>Not racist

you have no idea what you're writing

lmao ur ancestors were slave dogs to the turks stfu u serbian faggot and go back to picking cotton for the muslim fags and let them fuck ur wives once again little wannabe cool guy :D

Holhol faggot cigany blyat

Slavshits deserve to die, every single one of them, innocent and guilty doesn't matter, they are a subhuman subspecies of the true white race. A counterfeit abominable joke upon the true Aryans. They are inbred sociopathic masses and drunkards. Give them no quarter. DEUS VULT murder all orthodogs and slavshits.

cheers mate

gl in refugee crisis HAHAHAHAHA

We are pro EU but not with this politicians and failed utopian, totalitarian, madman dream. Europe of nations not superstate. Also V4 is more important for ruling party now.

Is it really that hard to kill Arkan?

Just stop breathing untermensch. That's all I want for your people. Stop breathing, every single one of you.

Dont cry you are based mongol

>inbred
I take offence to that one. Our nation has a tradition of fucking anything that moves, preferrably far away from home.

i mean what is wrong? i prefer this then being some german fag rdy to be raped ;D

cant hear u bro my slave filter was on what u saying? balkan shit kid go back to slavery :D

And thus you have revealed your true identity.
Roach.

lolno

>hating on your brothers the volga germans
whew lad

>not realizing that there were thousands of Slavs in the Wehrmacht and other Reich assets

Hungarians aren't Slavs you fucking lowbrow. There's nothing to "fix" you douche.

Berlin will be polish someday, zapamiętuj, pedale

We aren't. We are EXTREMELY racist, Nazi, everything-"phobic". Any way to discriminate you can imagine, we do it; our kids, elders, everyone's a huge fucking racist.
Sigh... And I love it that way.

>Hungarians aren't Slavs
Why not?

Yes, Perkele, you are

>How do we fix slavs?
Just leave them alone.

Also, according to Harvard, Serbia is the least racist country in Europe. And we dont even have to JUST.
metro.co.uk/2017/05/03/this-map-shows-the-most-racist-countries-in-europe-and-how-britain-ranks-6612608/

Too bad you lot aren't like that with Jews

Generalplan Ost

But they're not slavs.

>slavs
>white

Please die subhuman

Slavs and Hungies (for the most part) are bro-tier culturally speaking but Hungies aren't Slavs just like Slavs aren't Hungies.

>Having us the same color as you.
How about you go fuck yourself?

Yes there are plenty of Slavs that absolutely hate the Jews

Oh my apologies aryan viking ubermensch, we all know ur flawless...

slavs are recovering

communism would destroy every nation on earth

We do not.
White stay united, fucking race traitor.

The problems are kikes, shitskins and useful idiots like Op.

I really hope you get a cancer

Are you retarded? How do we get slavs to fix the west. In 50 years you will be sand niggers, theyll still be white

>Steven Scott
so he's not Serbian at all, just a 25% Serbian American mutt?

KILL NIGGERS!

Stay mad cucks

Plus Acimovic is a bit of an Islamic/gypsy surname for a Serb

I wouldn't know, but it doesn't suprise me.

Leave them the fuck alone and stop listening to the fucking Kazars every time they tell you western idiots we're "becoming a problem" ... a millennium of this shit and burgers and eurokrauts don't get why Slavs stopped paying attention to their shit

Oh no, I don't like to be exploited, remember my history and don't let savages in! I must be EVUL!
P.S. feelings are not arguments

fuck off roach

native luxembourger here
colour my home country red.
we hate everybody. especially the french and the germans

>Measure only tall people
>"Look guise we da biggist!"

>balts
>not racist

*Europe?
(FTFY)

i think its funny how we came up with names for the austrians and switzer mountainjews but not for you.

Or did i just miss something here? Do we have a name for you breakaway province?

Slavs will fix you

looks like uncle ivan

cant be racist if ye dont have any niggers

Russians are not racists. If you are racist, you will be jailed for a hate crime.