And the moral of this story is

And the moral of this story is...

>And the moral of this story is...

Dont take in refugees
Also OP is, and always will be, a faggot

LITERALLY SHAKING

post yfw Trump is reforming the Allied Powers against the tyranny of Merkel

The moral is that life is better when you don't submit to cuckoldry.

We need to keep an eye on & infographic recent trend pattern changes in tourism from Paris/Rome/London to Eastern European.
Current year ammo

...you can avoid all of your obligations as long as you LARP as a devout Catholic and cry to the Americans.

>LARP as a devout Catholic and cry to the Americans.

you are as stupid as stereotypical american citizen.

>avoiding rape, murder, no-go zones, and welfare drain
>avoiding obligations

"No go warning app"

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Officially the most cucked country in the world now

Don't be ignorant fucking racists like Poland

Fuck white people

> oblications

There is no such obligation as national suicide mandated by some insane supranational entity.

>*obligations

I'm metaphorically moving in random directions while my group vector field is remaining the same.

>Poland you can have free money if you join the eu and accept immigrants
>ok
>*takes the money*
>now it is time to take immigrants Poland
>NO! GERMANY IS NAZI! WE WUZ KANGS!

...that the EU is frightened. It knows that its very existence is being threatened. The EU was a mistake. A broken bureaucratic nightmare that is destroying Europe. Brexit was just the beginning.

mfw i'm gonna see trump irl 6 days from now

>Economic Union tries to implement non economic actions against your nation
>Economic Union is confused as to why you will not abide to said non economic action which it has no real way to enforce

>Polish
>larping
well they've been larping for about a hundred years now, pretty good larp if you ask me

>implying the Russian rape babies that currently inhabit Poland are real Poles
Hahaha no.

but it's russians who usually have polish and etc roots not other way around.

There was no such agreement on joining that Poland should accept immigrants from outside EU, ever.
There is no law in EU to push rapefugees on EU countries.

EU went full retard and is now disintegrating because not all members are retarded.

>*takes the money*
>Now it is time to participate in your own national & cultural destruction via massive invasion, Poland
>Fuck that shit

I see nothing wrong with this.

t. butthurt belt
Your pathetic noncountries are failing fast and Germany is stronger than ever. I'm going to LOL so hard when all the baltic "women" immediately spread their legs for the invading EU army.

>There is no law in EU to push rapefugees on EU countries.
This. It's all being justified by some nebulous "values" that are not codified anywhere and are open to interpretation.

We have no go zones in our country because there is a good chance of getting robbed and burdered.

>regular immigrants
Just people fleeing from a legit conflict (Ukraine), want to have a new life in a new country, have some other decent reason for moving there and not just murdering and profiting off the population.

>sandnigger immigrants
Rapes, murders, no-go zones, gibs, population replacement, trucks, vans, etc.

Burger, stop.

0.89 euro returns to Germany from every 1 euro spent by this country under structural policy in Poland. These funds return to our neighbors in the form of orders for German companies. (EU Commissioner for Regional Policy Johannes Hahn in Gazeta Wyborcza, October 2012)

>a gypsy calling somebody else a nigger
Classic

We will help Poland into space.

>here's some money to ruin your country
>no
>TAKE THEM OR ELSE

Btw, my knowledge that there is no EU law (or authority) to push invaders (refugees, rapefugees, immigrants, you name it) on member countries is based on analysis done by law office in Estonia specialized in EU law. The advocate who wrote article on this in our media is btw of jewish ethnicity.

EU is totally wrong in this. Even the consolidated European agreement says that this kind of decisions are solely for member country to decide.

Get fucked, EUtards.

>a cuck enjoying his leisure time after leaving his wife alone with Tyrone to get BLACKED
Classic

No Pole in the history of planet earth has ever turned down free gibs.

Eat shit and die.

Whats wrong? Can da wittle snowflake not handle the twooth? Sorry sweetiepie, Estonia is never going to be a relevant nation. Nobody cares what happens to you or what any of your "lawyers" have to say. You only exist because the EU allows it.

>You only exist because the EU allows it.
kek

>You only exist because the EU allows it.
kek

EU has no other power than the citizens trust in them. Once the trust is gone the EU collapses.

Break is over cuck. Tyrone needs a new condom, the old one ripped and you will need to raise little Tyrones. Now go there and bring them one!

>faggot media shits on Poland for protecting their country while being peaceful
>nobody shits on China for being a literal slave labor driven hellhole who are the 2nd biggest nation in the world now
There is definitely some collusion here

*them -> it

I watched his rally in Ohio, it's nothing like on YouTube, it's a fucking experience

Well we had kings and royal dynasties for hundred of years so yeah, BYLIŚMY KRÓLAMI DZIWKO

I think American communists should pay reparations to Poland.

jews did it all

>>Poland you can have free money if you join the eu and accept immigrants

Where does the EU treaties or pre-joining discussion papers mention millions of Africans and Muslims?

A KIKE WROTE IT OR OWNS IT!

Is there any need for deeper digging?

Actually maybe that is where you are all wrong you fucking commie scum. I am not obliged to do anything for anyone you virtue signaling fuck! You have to be a KIKE or a Commie Libshit! Kikes call the later USEFUL IDIOTS!

>supports the #1 friend of Israel
>calls other people useful idiots
Good goy, we need to keep all of those antisemitic muslims out of Europe.

trump daddy please cum all over me

>Open borders to welfaregee moozlims
>Get raped and murdered
>But at least cheap labor is available

meanwhile thousands of men fought in the east

>labor
kek

This. Accepting short-term gain in return for destroying your soverignity, prospects and long-term future is foolish as fuck and the EU are bigger fools for thinking that is in any way fair at all. "Yes goys, destroy your homes, farms and waters and we will give you some sheckels for doing so, kekekeke." It's the same thing.

The long term goal of the EU is to dissolve the white race, dissolve European ethnicities, dissolve European countries, dissolve any sort of white/european identities, and to reduce whites to minorities in their own countries.

It's already been done in the US, it'll finish happening in Canada without anyone caring.

Once whites are a minority, they won't be able to take their country back without the condemnation of the whole world