>The holocaust didn't hap-

Nazis dindu nuffin, they wuz good bois

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1 guy

No one says that the holocaust never happened. They say that gassings never happened and that the numbers who died are much smaller.

Nazis are white nigger beasts.

for sure (like 100%) it wasn't 6000000.
a lot less

Communists aren't people.

You couldn't post a more apt picture that completely defines the holohoax

Sure thing

Looks photoshopped, why would you have a firing line on the corner of a building and not the flat wall?

That's a Russian spy that was put to death.... Lol

wow is this real? how can people deny the 6 gorillian when they're clearly right there

>capture dirty slavs on the eastern front
>put them in camps
>they bring and spread typhus
>many die
>dispose of bodies to try to prevent further spread of disease

muh gassings, ovens, etc.

What is Typhus you stupid faggot

OP is a jew btw

>post random info and make excuses
>implying typhus was not spread intentionally
Wow, I am totally convinced now
>What is Typhus
A deadly disease the nazis spread to kill their victims

I juat don't get why you should waste so much bullets if one can do the same.
not just in this picture they do and did that shit everywhere like this.

>what is typhus
Remember to sage stupid threads.

>ywn shoot jews with your comrades
why even live? :'(

Hitler did NO WRONG doing!

>I juat don't get why you should waste so much bullets if one can do the same.
You don't know how firing squads work huh. They have multiple people shoot at one target so you don't know whos' shot killed the victim to lessen the emotional stress.

no yellow jude star

Dude they could literally all have died because they fell down there and then trampled each other to death in a mass panic.
people do that shit all the time.
one falls down and puff..you have a chain reaction

Bullshit, they're just sleeping.

Why were allied solders bulldozing them in?

Kikes just always seem to lie to people. They can't help it guess. They were created by Satan himself and they should all be sent to hell.

wtf I love jews now

>execution of (probably) deserted
>holocaust
U w0t?

>typhus
>fresh victims being buried at once in a mass grave

Are stormcucks really this retarded? There is no way typhus would simultaneously kill that amount of people so they can be buried at the same fucking time.

This is what makes you stormcucks so despicable, so you need to hide your views on from the general public, total irrationality, disregard for historical facts, the complete "feelz over realz " because everything that you don't agree with is part of a jewish conspiracy.

Go fuck your boneheads friend in the arse, literal shit for brains.

it is still more emotional stress for everyone involved then with one bullet through the head from an "executioner" which we had for a much longer time before.
Everyone still has to look him in the face till he dies and the guy above them still has the same decision to make.
AND ...supplys and time are always needed if you are out in the field

T Y P H U S

You do realise that people were often executed on both sides. This is common practice and not at all evidence of a Holocaust. Think, Man.

>muh typhus
how convenient, totally not gassed

aka "ship fever, prison fever and field fever"

>23 year old German soldier Manfred Pernass, is about to die at the hands of US forces at Henri-Chapelle on 23-12-1944. He, Oberfähnrich Günther Billing and Gefreiter Wilhelm Schmidt were captured wearing US uniforms for Operation Greif ("Griffin").

Fun fact: Spies never were given any protection by international treaties (unlike normal soldiers) and still are notably absent. This is why he accusation of being a "spy" is so popular when dealing with citizen of other nations in times of a crisis; it is perfectly legal to do whatever one wants with them.

Firing squad was an internationally used method of execution.

Then we shouldn't really call it a holocaust anymore, should we?

Go read Witold Pilecki's report.

There is no way they did that on the eastern front. This wasn't capital punishment with normal peaceful, civilized society, it was war.

400,000~ still dies in it all. That's some of them.

This is the fucking Bergen Belsen camp.

Not even Shlomo Horovitz claims they were gassed here or that it was a death camp.

Proof that it didn't happen right there.

"During World War I typhus caused three million deaths in Russia and more in Poland and Romania. Delousing stations were established for troops on the Western front but the disease ravaged the armies of the Eastern front, with over 150,000 dying in Serbia alone. Fatalities were generally between 10 and 40 percent of those infected, and the disease was a major cause of death for those nursing the sick. Between 1918 and 1922 typhus caused at least 3 million deaths out of 20–30 million cases. In Russia after World War I, during a civil war between the White and Red armies, typhus killed three million, largely civilians. During World War II typhus struck the German Army as it invaded Russia in 1941.[7] In 1942 and 1943 typhus hit French North Africa, Egypt and Iran particularly hard.[18] Typhus epidemics killed inmates in the Nazi Germany concentration camps; infamous pictures of typhus victims' mass graves can be seen in footage shot at Bergen-Belsen concentration camp."

Why would they even need to gas people?

Cause touching them is nasty. They didn't need more sick people.

On April 18, 1945, the burial of the dead began. The staff members, who were now prisoners of the British, were ordered to do the work of burying the bodies. The British deliberately forced the SS staff to use only their bare hands to handle the corpses of prisoners who had died of contagious diseases. In the documentary film which was shown in the newsreels in theaters around the world, a British officer said that the Germans were being punished by not allowing them to use gloves to handle the bodies. According to Eberhard Kolb, 20 out of the 80 guards, who were forced to handle diseased bodies without wearing protective gear, died later and the majority of the deaths were from typhus.

On April 21, 1945, the evacuation of the camp began. The prisoners were first deloused and then moved into the barracks of the German Army Training Center next to the camp. Two days later, 6 detachments of the Red Cross arrived to help. The epidemics had yet to be brought under control and 400 to 500 prisoners were still dying each day, but by April 28, the German guards had caught up with the burial of the bodies and the mass graves were completed.
Prisoners continued to die, in spite of the medical treatment provided by the Red Cross and the British Army. Nine thousand died in the first two weeks after the British arrived, and another 4000 died in May. The bodies were thrown into unmarked mass graves, even though the identities of these prisoners were known. Today none of the mass graves at Bergen-Belsen has a stone with the names of those who are buried there.

Dude, NOBODY is claiming those people in that picture were gassed. The guy is clueless. He is proving it didn't happen without realizing. The Bergen-Belsen camp is not considered to have been a death camp even by the "official" narrative.

>someone died in a war
>that means 6 million jews died in an intential genocide

Give me 88's or give me death

>Typhus epidemics killed inmates in the Nazi Germany concentration camps
Well maybe if the nazis didn't put prisoners in poorly maintained concentration killing camps, this wouldn't have happened in the first place. It is still a massacre which was perpetuated indirectly. The holocaust is not only about the gas chambers you know.

i literally got another 88 while you were commenting that

>The report includes details about the gas chambers, "selektion", and the sterilization experiments. It states that there were three crematoria in Birkenau able to burn 8000 people daily.
ok, further strengthens my claim

youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA

Greatest lie ever told....

Underrated lmao

No, it doesn't. Hestates exactly what I said regard typhus. His claims of a magic electic creamtoria that vaporized bodies in a few minutes is obvious bullshit. However, given that he clear wasn't trying to minimize what occurred there, the fact that he acknowledges exactly what I said regarding typhus is significant.

That's a big pile of dead bodies.

Holy wew

WE WUZ NAZIS N SHIEEEEEET

BASED NIGGER!

I disagree with stormfags on jew hating but come on, do you really believe the 6 godzillion?

It was not a planned genocide as they claim, therefore it shouldn't even be called holocaust. Fuck, the allies are more responsible for the deaths than the Germans, they were the ones to bomb suply railways.

> arguing that Bergen-Belson was a gas chamber camp

>checked

The true red pill is that 4-5 million Jews died, even if most weren't gassed (most were shot and killed in war).

Yep. At that is the Nazi guilt in a nutshell. Maybe up to 1 million died cuz of that. It doesn't make the Jews feel special though

Yes, they also spent a looong time before they actually liberated the camps (leading to people starving to death).

This is why the myth was created - so people would never blame the allies. There were many people against area bombing (civilian) in Britain that could turn against them when they saw the total destruction of German cities. With the 'holocaust' they finally could give them a "reason" why it was needed.

150, 000 died.

i visited Auschwitz in february, i seen it and heard it. Burn in hell those who deny the Holocaust.
>inb4 muh fake gas chambers
>inb4 muh typhus
>inb4 muh dirty bolsheviks spreading disease

>4-5 million
Oy vey, why are you denying !

Emotional account.

>eternal anglo

And?
Not all nazis were jew killing barbarians you know. Just like how not all muslims are terrorists.

Wow your image totally proves planned genocide. Sup Forums finally BTFO

>le holohoax didnt happen
>le 3dgelord nazi

>Go to the polish countryside in 2017
>Still dead Jews and gas canisters everywhere
How can you deny it?!?

> one firing squad
> six million Jews

It did happen. And thank fucking God it did.

You have seen and heard IT. Ut what is it? What did you actually see? Reality or an exploitation working to make money out of people like you and abuse your emotions?

I say the holohoax never happened.

But it should have.

Pol really finds any excuse, worse than liberals for making up excuses and claiming nothing burgers.

You are contradicting yourself.

You sound like that one fat nerd from university with all the "le".

If I had a choice, I'd probably choose death by holocoaster.

i seen the many prisoner blocks of Birkenau, the piles of zyklon b canisters, the destroyed gas and crematoriums, the shoes of infants, piles of hair andsuitcases and the list goes on.

And also use it to deligitimise the ideologies of the defeated countries and make them look like the evil side.

>they were the ones to bomb supply railways.
Those supplies were being transported to the Eastern front too. Bombing supply lines is part of warfare 101. Are you telling me they should have left it like that so the enemy could fight for another day? Dumb spaniard

One guy getting shot by fireing squad isn't proof of anything. This happens in every war, and i don't even deny the holocaust.

Did I offend you?

That's a mercy killing you see, no gas
We weren't savages, we da noice goys

So how do you know if WW2 happened in the first place if you were not alive to see the event first hand? Dumb logic

oh dear, Hans has hit me with the a knock out blow

Aim bot

Soo? Things totally cannot be placed there after the war amirite?

Dude watch David Cole at Auschwitz. You saw a fake recreated gas chamber, canisters used to delouse lice, and belongings that were stored because they were given a uniform.

Are you even serious?

>prisoner blocks
yeah, it was a prison camp

>zyklon b
delousing to prevent typhus

>destroyed gas and crematoriums
Why would the allies destroy them? The only existing "gas chamber" was built by to Soviets after the war.

Any city the size of auschwitz had an equal number of crematoriums

>the shoes of infants
yeah, they died of typhus and other diseases

>One guy getting shot by fireing squad isn't proof of anything.
Yes, it is proof of indiscriminate killing of jews. Killing civilians is a war crime. Not all of them were gassed.

yes, i was made aware that this gas chamber in Auschwitz one had been modified after the war. Our guide told our group

woah, super woke brotha.

why were children and women imprisoned there en mass in the first place. ohh they must of been nasty criminals

You should read The Holocaust Industry by Norman Finkelstein, he is Jewish but many jews hate him

Man, there's like no way those things could be there for legitimate reasons right? It has to be genocide, no question.
Gas canisters - every camp received the same amount whether they were "death camps" or not. Delousing maybe?
Hair piles, - gotta get those ticks.
Suitcases - because people brought shit in and the guards took it away
Infant shoes - I've had 3 kids, none of them get shoes till they can walk, you know who had infant shoes? Poor ass ghetto Jews from eastern Europe in the 40s, enough to make a small emotional pile for you to look at.
Cremas and gas lagers- didn't the Soviets admit to building those after the war?

So my lad, what conclusion do you obtain of such information? Did somebody try to manipulate history or not? If they can add an entire building why not some shoes and empty cans of gas? Up to what extent has this part of history been manipulated? Still not even one order has been found regarding genocide.

>picture of an execution proves the Holocaust

OK

Here's a much more disturbing execution, showing 16 and 17 year old boys executed by the allies for the crime of telling their army about allied troop movements:
ttps://youtu.be/XOKEebktVco

BASED JEWS
A
S
E
D

J
E
W
S

BASED
>BASED
BASED
>BASED
BASED
>BASED

PRAISE KEK!

SHADILAY!

>lol

Why did the Americans do the same with the Japanese people living in America?

It was normal practice back then (to keep your enemies in camps).

The US did the same with their Japanese population, including women and children.