Why do autists on Sup Forums get butthurt so easily?

Why do autists on Sup Forums get butthurt so easily?

Their idol is a 70 year old man getting baited by some CNN hag, what do you expect?

>butthurt
Not an argument. The left is finished.

It's funny because SJWs are utterly incapable of recognizing the sarcasm implicit in the question.

OMG

>can't even begin to question why some ethnicities or orientations deserve recognition, while others dont
>s-shut up, b-brof-flake!
>[mutters something about the rest of the year]

Its so cringey when progressives try to co-opt our terms.

>People keep calling us Snowflakes for our retarded lefty ideas, how do we stop this?
>...call them snowflake first?
>BRILLIANT!
Thus reinforcing the stereotype that leftist are lazy and steal from the right

>lefties were so assblasted by "snowflake" that they're desperately trying to flip it back on us
wow I had no idea it was so effective.

You realise using term broflake singles you out as an edgy faggot. (Newfag) we have words to describe sensitive men. Its called being a little bitch. If something offends you and has nothing to do with you, youre acting like a bitch.

this. i always thought say " where the (normal) x day " was like the most retarded low hanging fruit thing to say that you would have to be retarded to take seriously. but libs have proved me wrong once again

Is there a history of shame and repression associated with white straight men?

That's not specific enough. If that's the case, you'd use "little bitch"instead of sjw or snowflake.

You're contradicting yourself, from your image then snowflake or sjw isnt much of an insult. I bet when you get really mad you call people normies. I can assure you calling someone a little bitch will insult them. Again unless youre trying to be politically correct

You're a little bitch.

Stop forcing this shitty meme.

tfw you retards desperately try to flip terms on us

The left is appropriating out culture!
REEEEEEEEEEEE!

as a Brazilian, I am a treetop dwelling subhuman, so I get to watch from high above canopy, down at the Homo Sapien Superioris (white people)

White people get triggered by everything because they think they don't have to fight like the rest of us to get what they want. They will complain about subhuman invasions but will never actually get off their as and DO something about it.

So they get frustrated and take it out on others online, calling them vile names instead of concentrating on the (((plague))) that affects all humanity

That's just fucking gay

What does masculinity and whiteness have to do with heterosexuality?

And yes, in our past all sex was to be kept in the bedroom. Why do faggots deserve special recognition where they can drag their perversions out into the public eye?

uma delicia.

Can someone tell me when they "appropriated" the insult special snowflake?
And why did they remove the special part?

>why did they remove the special part?
because they might offend people with special needs

I just feel like snowflake doesn't sting as an insult without special in front of it.

By the fact that it's viewed as perversion. As long as you get upset when fags kiss in public or on tv, gay pride will be necessary. Straight people don't face that kind of discrimination

>their
hello shill

HAHAHAHA Fast and Furious

no es un argumento

>finding something disgusting is discrimination

>finding an ugly guy and girl fucking disgusting isn't discrimination