Obamaphone: 36% Should not qualify

Audit of hated Obamaphone program finds that 36% of recipients are not even qualified and that there is basically zero oversight of this $9 billion program.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/29/obamaphone-program-riddled-fraud-audit/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio
archive.is/3fNl7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another interesting wrinkle is the way this is funded. The program is actually paid for by the cellphone carriers, who then charge the amount back to paying customers through the "Universal Service Fee".

So basically the unelected cellphone companies have been given authority to tax the American people with no oversight or responsibility to control fraud.

Whenever you dig deep enough into Democratic programs, you always hit a massive fraud perpetrated on the American people.

Oh, I guess a $3 billion case of fraud isn't interesting after all

Ok op im interested. Heres a bump

>options: sage
Don't be such a fagget. I probably would have bumped this otherwise

WAIT
THE OBAMA PHONE REALLY EXISTS?

I THOUGHT THAT WAS JUST A STUPID MEME

quite real buddy. A lot of the poor blacks in my area have them. My friends old pot dealer used to brag about having three of them and used them for business kek

Hope you have fun when the kikes take over your feudal kingdom.

I thought the same thing. This is quite fucked up.

Bump

When can we arrest King Nigger RREEEEEEEEE

Same. I thought it was just some made up shit...

Why is it called an obamaphone if Reagan created the program?

Hol up. Applying for Obamaphone right now.

Not gonna lie. I thought I was pretty caught up on things; but I had no idea this was real, either.

a nigger democrat program , filled with fraudulent shit , and no oversight.
you don't fucking say. this doesn't even make news anymore, it's so commonplace now.

Oh no, it's real. As a professional NEET I had one once. But back then it was pathetic and they forced you to have a dumb phone years after everyone on consequence was rocking something with Corning gorilla glass.

Now it seems they actually let you have a sim card. Which is something I can easily work with. Gonna sign up again.

Thanks, taxcucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

Funny thing is she became a Trump supporter.

People like this just go with the tide. She's right about Romney though, who actually imposed a mandate on resident of MA to buy health insurance long before Obama dared try it.

I really think she has the potential to be based. Someone get her a bottle of redpills.

can I ask a legit Q? were the black population of the u.s. better off during obama (the first half white president)?

Before. Everyone was doing better before.

archive.is/3fNl7

>Some 10.6 million people have an Obamaphone
>More than 5,500 people were found to be enrolled for two phones, while the program was paying for nearly 6,400 phones for persons the government has listed as having died.
Give credit where it is due, this is a brilliantly evil program. How else can you recruit 10 million gibsmedat shills that spread your propaganda for free, and even the cost of the program is paid for by your enemies?

Niggers are still using them today. They trade them for drugs because crackheads think it's worth something.

It's all fake money anyways
Who cares?

>being under contract
>getting useless "service fees"
>not buying your phone outright and going prepaid so if the company should ever pull that kike shit on you, you can simply tell them to fuck off and get a new plan on a new carrier the following month
Plebs. Make them work for you, not the other way around. If they pull that shit, threaten to take your business elsewhere. And don't be afraid to actually do it. Hold no loyalty to those shitty companies. Move your device the instant they pull that shit. Let them know that it isn't okay.

It feels good to see the Trump administration look into all of these wasteful scam programs.

Maybe we can save the internet by getting all these poor worthless niggers off twitter/Facebook

Here's your (You)

>nearly 6,400 phones for persons the government has listed as having died.

The main reason why single payer doesn't work.