Why would someone supposedly "redpilled" even consider touching a roastie like a Laci?

Why would someone supposedly "redpilled" even consider touching a roastie like a Laci?

You guys are all talk and no action. As soon as the opportunity comes you will drop any principle for an average pussy.

Pump! ... then dump

beady

He isn't even a far right person. He was a Sanders supporter who got labeled a white supremacist because the left is retarded as fucking shit.

maybe she is a really nice and caring girlfriend?

you know she does degenerate shit in the bedroom too.

>being so shit that you have to spam Sup Forums all day
Nothing we do or say can bring you lower than life already has, OP.

anglos NOT EVEN ONCE

I bet she could take two cocks at once in that big mouth of hers

SOMEONE WEARING THOSE STUPID FUCKING TRANSITION LENSES IS NOT REDPILLED

literally my first post in a week....

also i know you won't believe me but I have millions and own my own business and have a long term gf.

I know your dad works for nintendo, you don't need to tell me user.

He was never redpilled, just anti-SJW.

Plenty of anti-SJWs are bluepilled cucks, just look at how they're attacking RageAfterStorm because she dropped the racepill

STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS CUNT. E-CELEB THREADS SHOULD GO INTO THE TRASH.

U MAD?

she's not just an e-celeb. she's a political player.

STDs aside, laci is a grade A slampig.

He forgot the main rule. Never date a slut

why the fuck is she cute to me? WHY? I don't fucking get it...i know shes not that good looking just short with tits and average but she looks cute to me. fucking kikes did this

it's not like he's spoiled by choice tbf.

because the hate for her bullshit lets you go all primal in bed smacking the bitch around like crazy giving her and you the fuck of your life

she;s very cute...

too bad she can only have vaginal throbbing orgasm when she feels very very full with a thick cock. black preferably.

Fpbp

pretty sure she dropped her principles and he still has his

NO. 3 looks like 1/4 nigger

I wouldn't touch that fat hog with my 10.2 inch penis. I understand people want women on their side but that doesn't mean you take your arch nemesis who turn coated as your lover. You take the qt 2.0 fence sitter in.

shut the fuck up retard

sage

>E-celeb thread
Gas yourselves, all of you

keep your cuck fantasies to yourself, faggot

Don't act like you wouldn't, fag.

Sargon smashed Laci this past weekend.

If you really had a 10 inch penis you would be more inclined to like women with meat on their bones
also
>.2
Jesus Christ don't make it so painfully obvious you are larping.

>average
Um, no, sweetums. She's a garbage tier kike at best

Pls you'd be a stumbling mess if you attempted to talk to her.

Most men are beta cucks who will settle for anyone.

disgusting, looks like rihana nig

>being so insecure in your own beliefs that you throw away an opportunity to pass on your superior white genes to the next generation

Fucking faggot.

Got any more Laci with strong, virile black bucks? It's so hot thinking about how many black men have had their way to with her.

it's because she looks "homely". a lot of girls are lacking that these days, and it's actually a pretty attractive trait. like someone you could go out and get food with without it being a fucking ordeal.

>a drunk Sargon will never hug you

Why even live?

Send me 500 $ then I'll believe you own the millions

>also poorass fag here
>can pay my debt with that 500$

You have to give at least some credit to that man for taking one for the team and setting laci straight.