Aus/pol/ - lads get their uncut willys out edition

NZ cunt has a go at Chris Lilley over Jonah from Tonga
archive.is/YgeLK

Cops take our meth
archive.is/evB4R

Some shit about cows
archive.is/tpBiV

Victorian Liberals claim right faction stacking branches with Mormons and Catholics
archive.is/LSMq3

Join the forces and kys
archive.is/1PqFO

Kebab store owner bashes a kid
archive.is/NFnn5

Tasmanian Labor tells ragheads to lose the rags on their heads
archive.is/Jb0gX

Salvos kiddie fiddler gets sent to jail
archive.is/lDZSZ

ADFA cadet gets rapes then has a sook about it
archive.is/SzXnc
>>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMrFCwYAZxE
strawpoll.com/7wsd46f
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIRST FOR AUTISM

I love non-verbal autists. If you know what I mean :)

Today the government created an MIDF/JIDF style propaganda arm, it is part of the military.

so, whats ya up too this late user???

>Today the government created an MIDF/JIDF style propaganda arm, it is part of the military.

We have one of those in Australia. It's called the ABC.

I'm doing a 1300-0100 shift tomorrow so can't go to bed too early. Coming off a 7 days off run so sleep pattern all fugged up.

ABC isn't a shill army, it's a TV station

Why are you up this late?

I'm not planning on dying but if I'm going to.
Allow me to decide where and how.

TV stations, 5 radio stations in rural, evening news that sounds more like announcements of gov programs, website and narrative shaping propaganda with qanda. all topped off with a helping of 24/7 gynocentrism.

meh. chipping away at tasks. auspol in the background is comfy company.

Wow you're right, I didn't consider that we should be totally unconcerned with the GOVERNENT creating a SHILL ARMY exactly like JIDF/MIDF/CTR, except subject to MILITARY PROCESS.

He's working.

I don't even know why I waste time on auspol, pol or 4cuck.
Auspol especially is a bitch & whingefest. No one organizes anything, nothing gets done. It's a perfect parallel of real life aussie politics. Its a board for moaners. I'm an autistic virgin so I have an excuse for killing time here, my IRL social skills are non-existant.
Why would anyonce come here?
Oh to be a Chad... even a normie with a gf. I'd leave this shithole behind and never look back.

I'm going to go ahead and attack the ABC and females now instead of calling out sophistry, thanks for the help!

Oh, noice, choice.

It is getting a bit chilly, my feet are starting to get cold. -1 at the moment.

It used to be nice and a great forum, unfortunately we now have people coming here EXPECTING to CONSUME some pre-packaged product.

The MSM is just a soothing voice for boomers now.

You are boring.

You are mentally ill.

I am going to bed.

I come here for the news, honestly. The banter is turning into some larping reddit style shit, but its good for a read/laugh. I mostly just read, as i have nothing of value to say. As seen here

>Wanting to conform to leftist narratives
>Thinking people who say it's a leftist narrative are "mentally ill"

They'll offer you a drink to make you sleep soon, don't drink it.

-1? Not as bad as that here, but I heard it was supposed to get down to -4 and lower in canberra overnight.

I will drink it and ask for more.

Good night Bazza.

You have a bunch of boring as shit uncut anglo mutts and wonder why the conversation is shit. Smh..

GST on all online sales now in effect boys

actually, nice delivery. 9/10 standup style.

youtube.com/watch?v=CMrFCwYAZxE

Here's some ambient melodic vocalising to help you relax.

i like lads with uncut willies

We all do mate

Don't be fucking disgusting

Also I hope everyone has done their tax return, just lodged mine, $2650 back.

2 years ago Sup Forums was a political board. Now it's all most entirely compromised of whingers.
>Bumed out leaf threads
>Auspol, aka: sooks r us
>le hide my 56% flag with a meme flag
>600 variations of 'your land is more cucked than my land'.
It's boring.

Is that Jona show alright? I liked summer heights high but didn't like Australian of the year and thought angry boys was meh

It's not a product to be comsumed, it's a FORUM.

FORUM IS AN INSTITUTION YOU CONSUMERIST FUCK

Why do some aussies hate us? I went to sydney last week and got told to go back to england wtf why

Just banter lad, slow your roll.

Here is a strawpoll I made

strawpoll.com/7wsd46f
It's a vote for the best thread.
I'm trying to share once on each thread to make it even.

Vote now for Aus/pol/

>Vote now for Aus/pol/
QandA bingo is better though m8

Well then shouldn't it acomplish stuff? Sup Forums used to be quite the battle of ideas, most of the big problems have been identified & throughly examined in depth here.
>Non-white immigration and birth rates
>Feminism
>'Political Correctness' culture
Everything else is just shitposting & conspiracy theory.

Any of you fags wanna see me flop my penis out and spin my thick meaty foreskin around like a little helicopter?

PRAISE TRUMP

When will we finally see BLACKED Australia? There are enough of them here now.

Does anyone else think we lack a real conservative voice in the media? Aside from Andrew Bolt I can't think of any.

Paul Murray is a never trump cuck who clutches his pearls anytime a conservative addresses a real truth.

Mark Latham is seemingly redpilled these days, but has no platform.

The ABC rarely gives conservative voices airtime and largely sources its international news from terrorist Al Jazeera and CNN.

The other networks are even worse.

We have no Breitbart, no Drudge.

Sad really

I'm from NSW so we don't get too much GAYFL news here, after hearing about Houli Bachaar dog shotting another player and only getting 2 weeks suspension, I googled his name, it was not surprising to see to many articles fawning over his faith, his experience in Ramadan, and politicians bending over backwards to fund a muslim only AFL league in his name.

Not one article pointed out that the mosque where he attends (Australian Islamic Centre) has invited homophobic, anti woman Sheikh Shady AlSuleiman to give talks on family in islam, nor that they invited the Imam Siraj Wahhaj an unindicted co-conspirators in the World Trade Center bombings in 93

Legend

Yeah, that's what I voted for too.
I'll also share it on Monday night (I want to share it on each to get a fair result).
See you then mate (I'm the user sometimes called SutherAnon).

>politicians bending over backwards to fund a muslim only AFL league in his name

Politicians are such retards, it's hard to believe anyone could ever fall for their bullshit. God damn the crushing flaws in democracy