What states are better to live in:

What states are better to live in:
1) liberal but white populated (Oregon, Maine for example)
2) conservative but with shitload of niggers (Alabama, Georgia for example)

I decided to move to USA but still don't know where exactly. Alaska is also an option as I am giving no fucks.

Pic related, yes it is me.

oklahoma

I have no clue about Oklahoma. Tell me more.

Oregon is conservative outside the cites. Live in a conservative part of a white liberal state.

PS those liberals are only naive because they have never seen a nigger irl

budi spreman da se jednog dana vratis kuci a djeca ti ovako izgledaju na zapadu,sretan put!

they got good bbq places from what i know but might be lonely or then thats ohio that is that

This. Oklahoma is our least populated state with mostly all whites and tons of freedom. Because its a flyover state, nothibg goes on there except flooding and tornados. Liberals dont even know this place exists.
But to answer your original question, south is better. The many niggers in those places (big cities exempt) know their place and get along fine. I lived in south Ga. For a few years and race is very much known. But not an issue. Blacks left whites alone and whites left blacks alone.

If you want another option, Milwaukee Wiconsin is one of the last states in the union that is still segregated. Its a left leaning state, but still has freedoms. The voted trump in the last election even.

I concur

>Milwaukee Wiconsin is one of the last states in the union that is still segregated. Its a left leaning state, but still has freedoms
Aren't they inbred morons? White is great, but you know, inbreeding kinda ruins it.

>But to answer your original question, south is better. The many niggers in those places (big cities exempt) know their place and get along fine.
And what are the chances of future chimp outs like those that happened in Missouri? How is police treating blacks?

Duuuude, Oregonian reporting in here. Don't move here or to a town with more than 50k people, liberal as fuck, real estate is ridiculous and still climbing, Californians are flooding our state and imposing more and more liberal laws, the amount of niggers has increased way to much and don't even get me started on fucking Mexicans...as far as the eyes can see Goddamn Mexicans...

Can confirm some of my cautious behaviors are from experience. Never relax around the blacks.

Washington is a good state
They are just few nigger
If you like cloudy weather it is perfect for you

Try conservative white states such as Wyoming or both Dakotas.

>not living in Ohio and meeting the current undisputed UFC heavyweight champion of the world, Stipe Miocic

I am from Oklahoma. You are retarded. Tulsa and OKC have plenty of leftist trash.

This is good advice OP. I've lived in the South and New England. Outside the cities, parts of NE are fairly conservative and there are very few non-whites. It's a better situation overall than rural/suburban South.

Try New Hampshire.

Conservative and white states like _______? But really, don't come here. We don't need Balkaniggers.

>But really, don't come here. We don't need Balkaniggers.
I have shitload of money and I'm better than you so I don't give a fuck what you need or not need.

reddest state in usa

Can confir,I live in Oregon. We have some spics, almost zero niggers, and an absolute shitload of whites. Portland is also the whitest big city in America at 75% white so that's cool.

The only reason to move to the US is to make money. The quality of life is shit here wherever you go. You can get a big house cheap in the sticks, but there is no money there. Where there is money there are niggers. White Americans are not much different from niggers, they are just better behaved. Some niggers call themselves white for no apparent reason, but they are niggers, like Puerto Ricans.

Basically stay the fuck away from American girls, they are fucking crazy. Guys too are not much better. To get a job, lie on your resume, they all do it, you are just not realizing what these people write on their resumes. You also have to lie.

As a white person you are not likely to get caught doing criminal shit, but don't do shit they can put you in jail for. Because there are niggers in jail.

Also don't live in an apartment. Americans can't into living around other people. You will have an insane surrounding and they will complain about you while defecating under your door. The delusion is very strong here.

Make the money, and get the fuck out of the country. It's doomed. They are all nigger tier, don't let the talk fool you. Niggers are stupid and say what they think, but they are 100% American values in a nutshell.

So I wouldn't recommend living in the sticks. There is no money, but "white" Americans in there are white niggers. They are just smarter, but they do the same basic shit.

I would go to the center of whatever your profession is, and then leave for a quiet European country. No fucking refugee is worst than an American.

>Aren't they inbred morons?
Worse. Canadian.

Don't move to America. Since the Reagon-Clinton era American civil society is dead. It's a horrible country to live in. If you are an American it's probably still the best country to live in, but if you are a foreigner don't move there. Croatia isn't even that deep of a shithole.

Alright Zac Efron. Uhh honestly Alaska is probably as based as you're gonna get. You get your guns, you get your cold weather so you don't burn up. People will probably leave you alone and you can do whatever my dude. Don't expect too many college opportunities though

>You get your guns
I'd prefer living in a place where I wouldn't need a gun.

Everyone needs a gun.

You don't need it but you can get em. Freedom my dude. Plus you can hunt too.

California, Illinois, and New York are the best states to live in
you should definitely stay there
don't fucking come to my state

Oklahoma is actually pretty decent desu, it has two cities Oklahoma city and Tulsa.
OKC is alright, decent amount of things to do, but a little dirty depending on where you go, Tulsa is actually one of the best cities for families in the United States and actually pretty clean and pretty. Oklahoma doesn't have any large minority group a few blacks that keep to themselves and the mexicans which really don't cause any problems. Not to mention pretty much everyone self-segregates, so in most places with minority populations there is quite literally have a White side of town and a black side of town.

If not Oklahoma I'd recommend Texas, you won't find another state that does more things right than Texas. Dallas is pretty awesome, My understanding is Houston is pretty great, Austin looks cool but is full of lefties which sucks. Alternatively if you're not feeling big city life go find yourself a sleepy old Texas town and settle down in comfyville

Hunting is ok but i'd really prefer not to own a gun. I'm not comfortable with it because I know once you pull it out you pretty much have to use it.

I'd like to live in a fantasy world too.

Then don't buy one. It's not required by law. Also I'm assuming you don't really know how based and normal most of America is. You aren't really in danger of getting shot in America if you avoid big metropolises. Shootings in small towns and shit are one in a million literally. Don't let media fuck up your view of America.

>Also I'm assuming you don't really know how based and normal most of America is.
I do. That's why I said I'd prefer living somewhere where i wouldn't need a gun. I know those places exist.

Lol

Last few years Houston suburbs have been flooded with muzzies and a few communities just outside Houston like College Station.
Houston is quickly going to shit. Now the most diverse city in US.

There's a few white neighborhoods/suburbs left but they're priced high and recently it was ruled that they all need to let in minorities with section 8 homes. (ALL white neighborhoods).

Please help us.

Chimpouts don't happen in Atlanta the way you think they do. BLM literally has to use imported blacks from Louisiana to demonstrate and stick to warehouse areas in South ATL because the local blacks hate those fuckers.

Georgia only looks black on demographic maps because they're counting half and quarter blacks as black. Nearly 3/4 of the "black community" here is half or more white. Not trying to say that's a good thing, but, it makes them much less aggressive as a community.

In Alaska the gun is for the inevitable wildlife encounter. ie bears.

> You aren't really in danger of getting shot in America if you avoid big metropolises

More Specifically areas with minorities in big metropolises

I think something most Europeans don't realize is that if you only count white crime here in the US we have a lower crime rate than most of Europe. As such, despite the high level of crime in some of the cities it literally has no effect on whites at all and is really only concentrated internally in the minority communities

Is it even possible to kill a bear with gun?

No fucking way. It has to be under reported. The cops don't report the crime if they can help it.

the first kind

Literally anywhere that's not a big metropolitan area or anywhere close. Places out west. Alaska as I said. Northern states. Western Michigan. First hand experience. You don't really need a gun in most places. And I mean most. People have guns for the off chance they need it. You've heard the phrase "most cops never discharge their weapon" they really don't. You will be fine.

Yes, unless you're calling a 9mm or smaller caliber a gun... But that would be silly.

%white vs %non-white matters for a hell of lot more than %liberal vs %non-liberal.

Note on a per-capita GDP basis, Massachusetts is quite likely the most successful libtard state, and North Dakota is easily the most successful red state.

Let me ask it a different way. Can you really kill a charging bear with gun before he fucks you up?

>I'd prefer living in a place where I wouldn't need a gun.

Then why come here?

Follow up to that. Instead of giving you specific states. I want to give you a little project find a map of US. find all the big cities. Do some research. Draw a circle around the cities and then some. Not too big. Anywhere outside of those circles is probably good for you. You will see how much of America is good to live in. Really eye opening.

Live in the rural parts of New Jersey :DDD

Don't listen to him, Burgers will accept you.
Whites should be able to move freely among other white countries

Fuck off Kraut, America is way better than your Facebook post arresting asses

If you are White you should never leave your homeland.

.454 Casull

Its pretty fucking terrifying knowing you are locked to one specific piece of land on Earth. Oh wait you aren't. You can play pretend and imagine there are walls on the borders but there really aren't. There are obstacles like passports and visas that some people avoid and that isn't right. Call me blue pilled but you really need to get your shit together.

Damn I have relatives in Oregon and wanted to move there for some time, is Washington better?

when will this meme of Maine being a safe white state die

MAINE IS A SOMALIAN STATE NOW

PORTLAND
AUBURN
LEWISTON
BANGOR

ALL RIDDLED WITH REFUGEES DUMPED BY THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION

when the new census comes out in few years it will show just how damaging the thousands of African and Syrian refugees dumped by Obama were to the states demographics. The 2010 census lies, the numbers are exorbitant. The state is ruined, they've reached critical mass and are reproducing like rabbits. Combine this with the rapidly aging and dying older white population, Maine will be a full multi-cultural third world shithole in less than 10 years.

That guy is right, big cities full of raging white faggots and small towns with 70% of people under 20 from South America and somalia

Its the other way around

People like you have never met a Muslim and maybe only a handful of blacks and Hispanics. You're afraid of what Fox news tells you to fear, when in reality it should be the neighbor next door whos eyeballing your little kid but that's ok cuse he looks like you

>People like you have never met a Muslim and maybe only a handful of blacks and Hispanics. You're afraid of what Fox news tells you to fear, when in reality it should be the neighbor next door whos eyeballing your little kid but that's ok cuse he looks like you

Google the northwest front. If you are white, move to the northwest homeland. We need as many racially aware whites as possible within a half hours drive of each other to make a network for the future revolution.
Portland and Seattle are liberal, but everywhere else in the pnw is right wing. Northern Idaho is almost entirely populated by white separatists. We need racially conscious white people going into the cities so we can further spread propaganda to liberal whites.

yeah show your flag and maybe ill take you seriously

North Florida is pretty comfy. Mostly conservative, rural but there is a nightlife, should you look for it. It is on the black side though, but thankfully they keep to themselves usually.

We need a better KKK, guys.

Come home, white man. Oregon is beautiful country and there's jobs abound. It's like the Balkans climate-wise too, so you'd feel right at home.

1 if introverted. 2 if extroverted.

I live in oregon. Just outside portland. To answer your question Google a county by county election results map everywhere but Portland, Eugene and the north coast is very conservative.

Who’s the cutie?

we have no niggers and legal to carry without a permit in Maine.

gtfo slav trash

>It is on the black side though
No thank you.

T. Butthurt achmed

The Chimpout in Missouri (Ferguson, just outside of St Louis) was kind of manufactured.

I was in the area shooting photos for a Jazz band, and decided to pop on down and see what was up.

It was kind of manufactured, dozens of news crews riling people up during the day passing along fake news about the incident (which all fell through in court, Mike Brown had recently robbed a convenience store and tried to steal an officers gun).

At night, blacks were bussed in, and others just saw it as an excuse to loot.

Missouri is an alright state, but not for everyone.

Florida guy here, fun as fuck and good women. Essentially a party state except for all the old peeps.

Stay away from my future bf, you hussy

Nevada. Just stay away from the spic parts of towns which is usually the trailer parks. You'll also avoid the undesirable whites as well. Elko and Winnemucca are mighty comfy, especially the food.

Americans are really welcoming especially in the middle.

Your accent will get you laid Daily.

Redpill me on the Idaho Panhandle Burger

you do not want to live in Alabama or Georgia.

the best places to live in the US are hands down Washington / Oregon and New England / New York area. If you don't mind the cold Minnesota or Wisconsin is ok, Michigan is pretty shitty though. No reason to go to Alaska, much better off in Minnesota or Wisconsin.

There's nothing going on in the rest of the states except Texas and California, which are shitholes.

Do not listen to Sup Forums retards telling you to live in some mediocre flyover state just because of "muh white people" and "muh guns" Those states are unironically full of fat bible thumping neandrethals.

If you want a state with a largely white population, you are much better off in New England, where everyone is educated and standard of living is high.

Alabama here. Anything north of Birmingham is almost completely white and uncucked. I'd suggest taking a look at Cullman, Jasper, or Guntersville

You spelled Texas wrong.

Balkans beat out spics and sand niggers by a long shot. I'd welcome him, we need to import Europeans to offset the brown fever we have going on.

hope you get killed by some nagger
fucking pussy running away from fight

S
S
S
S
S

Tulsa is one of the most conservative cities in the U.S., although it has little to nothing for entertainment.

Kys

Oregon is fine if you're concerned about white population, only a few areas are mainly liberal. The only problem is its pretty high cost of living

Just look at our beautiful Alabama landscape

East Tennessee isn't bad. Low taxes, low cost of living, warm weather, virtually all white outside of parts of Chattanooga and Knoxville.

you are fucking disgrace

you are leaving your country dry and you have shit load of money???

than why do you even care if place your gonna live is conservative when you are not conservative

fick you are fucking degenerate

Fuck croatia
Shtokavians are not better than niggers - a bunch of poor uneducated welfare queens and junkie criminals with annoying bosnian accents

The Southeast is lost.

Niggers and spics will own the South in the next 100 years.

The Northeast is lost.

Self-hating whites have liberalized it, and they will not tolerate "wrongthink."

The Southwest is lost.

Spics own the rural areas and kikes own the coast.

The only areas that are not completely lost are the rural Midwest and Northwest.

Idaho

More conservatives, mostly white. Depends on how you feel about the Basque and Bosnians.

What is your job specialty?

i cant belive you act like som conservative asn shit and you fucking dont care what happen with your country

hf while trump is president and after when some democrat comes you will just leave for som other country

you are truly disgrace and deserve to get anal raped by some commie

going from state to state exploiting other countrys and when times get hard just flee

i spit on your grave

S

honest answer: you should visit the places in question.

The South has some really nice white neighborhoods, but it also gets as hot as the alleged oven in auschwitz in the summer time.

Liberal populated places are ok for now, but the politics will make you cringe. And California is no longer ok at all, its a communist hive with Oregon/Washington following behind.

I'd honestly say go somewhere completely irrelevant like Nebraska or Montana and set up there. But thats just my opinion.

Conservative Town in a Conservative County in a Councervative State. Many of our states are as big as European countries. Who gives a crap if you have dindus 50 miles away. Virginia, except for Northern Virginia near DC & Maryland, is nice

I'm a fresh out of college doctor. No specialty but what you'd call a primary care physician here in Croatia. I plan on doing my specialty in USA.

Yeah you can go fuck yourself. I am not giving best years of my life to HDZ or SDP, fighting wars that finished 25 years. I am better than that.

Why does your part start at the side of your head? You have nice hair, desu, but that makes you look like you have a comb-over

and also
in few yrs when you get nostalgic you will start larping as proud croat and how diaspora is best croatia ans shiet

fuck i hate guys like you

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Fucking they schould take right to vote to anyone who left country after 1985

You werent talking like that when you and your bosnian monkey kin migrated to our homeland shtokavian vlach baboon
take your nationalism back to mostar where it belongs together with the rest of you balkaner cavemen

>Shtokavians are not better than niggers - a bunch of poor uneducated welfare queens and junkie criminals with annoying bosnian accents

lol, are you zagorac?

>I am not giving best years of my life to HDZ or SDP, fighting wars that finished 25 years. I am better than that.

I understant, but dont throw your people under the buss like some faggot left wign glembaj. national identity goes deeper than you think

You should just tour 3-4 places you have in mind for a few days at a time. One thing I reccomend is looking at tax rates across the country. You should probably find a state with similar weather to your home country so you won't get as homesick as fast.