New German law for censorship of the internet

Today the German goverment adopted a new Law against "hate Speach" The "Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz" (network enforcement law)

Companies like Twitter and Facebook will get a deadline of 24 hours (in some cases 7 days) to delete the comments or the company will have to pay 50 million Euro

If you hate Twitter / Facebook or you just want to say something to the German goverment let me now. I will translate your english text. Pleae use the #netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz hashtag

wsws.org/en/articles/2017/03/24/inte-m24.html
(sorry archive.is loads forever)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yosef_Chaim_Sonnenfeld
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stay strong, this will all be over soon

youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g

thanks user. We will try

>Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz
Whydon'tyouputspacesbetweenyourwords?

No it won't be

fucking nazi's

thats the german way or writing

Grundstücksverkehrsgenehmigungszuständigkeitsübertragungsverordnung

Land transaction approval transferring responsibilities Regulation

We do. We just sometimes omit them to form longer words because of the way our grammar affects word endings and sentence structure.

Can we all shitpost on merkel and call her an unfuckable lard ass.

Why are Germans always Nazis? If they aren't burning books they're burning internet comments. What is so fucking awful in the German soul that they wish to oppress and dominate others so much?

Because it is one word, one law, and not multiple things.

yes. give me your english text and i will translate it to German but please dont make it to long (twitter)

So sad to see Germany regress to it's nazi past.

guys
guys
GUYS!!!!

can we just set up German accounts on FB and spam "hate speech" all over it it get Zuckerjew fined out the ass????

That's actually the longest-standing PsyOp in world history you're touting there. A houndred-and-ten years ago the Grand Rabbi of Jerusalem demanded the extermination of our people for the crime of our Emperor attending a church consecration and so ever since we've been portrayed as acting the way the Talmud demands of Jews in the world press (to quote "If any Gentile were to know that which we actually teach of them, they would murder us openly"). If you don't believe me, compare the Nuremberg Laws to the Torah.

exactly. thats why i am offering to translate the text

Does this apply to every poster in all countries, or only german posters? If a flip goes "gas the kikes" on facebook, is the company forced to remove it anyway? Will FB just go dark in Germany or just comply, given the size of the market? Do we start spamming shit everywhere?
We certainly live in interesting times.

It would be a lot cheaper and easier for them to block their service in Germany. Is there any reason facebook couldn't do that?

as far as i know this law only applies to Germany

By taking away peoples words, you only leave them with actions. #netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz

but i dont know what the Italian law enforcement will do if you spam Holocaust jokes etc

>T H I S
>H
>I
>S

Sorry finger trouble with greentext
>A houndred-and-ten years ago the Grand Rabbi of Jerusalem demanded the extermination of our people for the crime of our Emperor attending a church consecration

I want to hear more about this...do you have source?

>By taking away peoples words, you only leave them with actions.

Wenn ihr den Leuten die Meinungsfreiheit wegnimmt dann bleibt den Leuten nur zu Handeln
#netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz

if a German user has a better translation please post it

That's great but that doesn't change the fact that your people ban free speech every time they get the chance.

We will be over at least.

Becausewegermansliketoconfuseeveryone.

This a great move, Facebook and Google will be forced to claim their adherence to the laws and constitution of the USA and the USA only as it is the nation of their origin and therefor cementing their obligation to ensure users are protected by the 1st amendment of the USA barring them from political censorship.

Meanwhile countries like Germany will get a big Fuck you from such companies leaving them with two choices.

>Carry on with their retarded fines and law suits which Google and Facebook never have to adhere to unless they successfully petition the US government to force them

or two

>Ban use of such services in their countries outright which would cause a normie uprising and reveal them to be as oppressive as governments like China

A win, win boy. This is grand indeed.

Not really. But what am I doing, trying to talk to an American?

"the fascists of the future will be called anti-fascists"

this quote turned out to be true

Time to activate the 'ol VPN and get a few fake Deutsch accounts :^)

In the meantime, please post for me that: Zuckerberg and everyone that voted for this law should be crucified upside-down and then burned alive starting from the bottom of their feet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yosef_Chaim_Sonnenfeld
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
Of course, it was not a direct incitement to genocide - it was just him using his position as de-facto religious head of Zionism to point out how we totally are this tribe Amalek. In the Old Testament, Moses gets annoyed with the Israelites needing water while in the desert - and suddenly a voice in his head (God, so we're told) leads him to the water reserve of this people, who promptly attack them. For this, they and all their blood must be exterminated.

By the way: This includes all relatives of Germans too, including Brits and most White Americans. That is the reason German Sup Forumssters like to refer to you guys as traitors.

Dis right here

>Twitter and Facebook will get a deadline of 24 hours
Wouldn't the ideal corporate solution be officially pulling their services from Germany then?

Wem ihr die Worte nehmt, dem lasst ihr nur noch Taten übrig.

A ban on foreign publications after Great Britain stepped up the prop in WW1, an edict to the removal of morally degenerative material under Hitler and now standard PC-speechcutting a la Frankfurt School courtesy of our foreign-led occupation government. That's hardly so damn much.

>This includes all relatives of Germans too, including Brits and most White Americans. That is the reason German Sup Forumssters like to refer to you guys as traitors.

Thanks. When I get sad about the state of things I like to think about the fact that Trump is German...pretty hilarious if you think about it.

danke

Didn't notice your post disappearing.

Time to brush up your clever writing.

>country is taking away his ability to converse with his peers
>still has to make time in order to arrogantly dismiss Americans

Fucking eurocucks. They've been brainwashed to hate Americans so hard they rarely think of anything else. House on fire? Better make an anti-American post before calling the emergency services.

Your fucking arrogance is unlimited.

At least I can call you a pathetic goatfucking mushit. Ritually behead yourself, slave. :^)

>When Kaiser Wilhelm of Germany visited Jerusalem during his journey to the Holy Land almost all the religious leaders of Jerusalem came to the city gates to greet him. Rabbi Yosef Chaim Sonnenfeld (d.1932), the spiritual leader of Ashkenazic Jewry in Israel at that time, did not go. When asked about his refusal he answered that although the Kaiser himself was deserving of the honor bestowed upon him, “I have a tradition that Germany is Amalek.”

"It was real in my mind".

Twice in the modern era, 2/3 regimes.

That's a lot my man.

Only Love Speach is allowed

New german multigender multicultural progressive liberal people love each other (in the ass) very much

Law is called LSD - Lovespeachdeutsch

We don't have any relatives. We are all one human race.

Why are they race and relation appropriating me?

CAN'T THEY SEE I'M A DUMB NIGGER THAT WANTS FREE SHIT TOO AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS?

I thought there were no such things as race. So then there are no such things as family.

LIBSHITS YOU'RE THE EXPERTS!

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

>In the meantime, please post for me that: Zuckerberg and everyone that voted for this law should be crucified upside-down and then burned alive starting from the bottom of their feet.

Zuckerberg und alle die für dieses Gesetzt gestimmt haben verdienen es zuerst gekreuzigt und dann bei lebendigem Leib verbrannt zu werden (angefangen bei den Füßen) #Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz

For twitter i had to shorten it
Jeder der Gesetzt gestimmt haben verdienen es gekreuzigt und dann bei lebendigem Leib verbrannt zu werden #Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz

>Sie ist ein unfickbarer Schmalzarsch.

Yea, sounds nice

Quite - and I do the exact same thing. Who knows, a guy who runs the Steuben parade while looking like George S Patton might just be a good sign for all of us.

Gerne doch.

God German is such a disgusting language. I always cringe when I see it on the internet.

Germany has no authority to make them pay, if Germany blocks the IPs then citizens will riot and it'd be a PR nightmare.

That's what you get for being a subhuman genetic dead end.

Someone wants to learn some german phrases? Ask away. I'm happy to help

>implying Facebook & Merkel/EU aren't already in an promiscuous relationship
don't be naive, burger

DAS BOOT!

God what I wouldn't give to throw napalm all over them.

Or some KIKE made phosphorus bombs.

Gotchu pham.
Let's use temporal mails and vpns.

So long as Facebook can be considered "American" they will continue to be at risk of EU fines. It is how the EU rolls.

Is everyone here too dumb to understand nothing happened? This law will go to the supreme court in Karlsruhe and they will say no - case closed.

>Germany tries to enforce this law
>Facebook tells them to fuck off
>Germany blocks Facebook
>With the censorship and continued terrorist attacks Germany is now as repressive as the shitholes the Sand people are escaping from
>Sand People move further west into France and the UK
>No longer Germany's problem

Merkel and Germany playing 87D RuneScape while the rest of Europe plays Neopets desu.

lets hope it. Still is a massive asshole and he deserves a middle finger

This only applies to comments made by Germans, right?

Seriously. Fucking kikes.

A necessary adaptation - being lodged between British-influenced West and kike-infested East will do that to a people who prize literacy.

My bad, Lamilkwon - but remember: On the Sup Forums even libs can't pointedly look past your skin color.

They said the same thing about the Canadian genderfaggot law. Being in denial isn't helping you Hans.

Maybe that's what they say for the public, I know the commie goverment of huezil actually donated money to Facebook, and suddenly in recent times there has been a very stealthy censorship to right wing pages, sometimes people get less likes than expected, comments not appearing and shit.

Facebook is already very Sharia friendly, globalism friendly, committed to purge criticisms to islam and EU policies and so on. Fining it would be like globalists taking money from the mainstream media. There's no need to punish one of your tools.

The jew is afraid.

The German government is doing this to force social media out of the country so the only lines in and out of the country are state-approved propaganda.

>make a copious amount of shitposts
>(((facebook))) and (((twitter))) can't delete them all in time
>the fines build up and the companies become bankrupt

I thought that was obvious to everyone. Do normies not realize this? Merkel loved being STASI so much she wasn't to bring back the Berlin wall.

>Facebook and Google will be forced to claim their adherence to the laws and constitution of the USA and the USA only as it is the nation of their origin and therefor cementing their obligation to ensure users are protected by the 1st amendment of the USA barring them from political censorship.

Hoping for this

Not quite, it will force the companys' immediate cordoning off that country and then, potentially and realistically, the pulling of services due to either fines or massive amounts of regulatory cost. This will create an information blackhole like we have with Best Korea

>No.1 argument on any decision concerning surveillance and and censorship

How did that play out for the last centuries?

The whole point of this thread is German censorship.
How brainwashed are you faggots? Jesus.

>They've been brainwashed to hate Americans so hard they rarely think of anything else.
That's actually pretty much it. It's presumably also why you are famous for having such thick skins.

pretty much

>country with the origin of the Frankfurt school blames communists in the east for communist infiltration

Why do you think we are on Sup Forums
Nobody here cares or likes Germany. This country can burn down for all I care. Germans are the worst.

and Nietzsche, Hegels, and Marx
Hey Germany, why do you have to hate the West so much?

Pssh, that's nothing. Watch this

kumarreksituteskenteleentuvaisehkollaismaisekkuudellisenneskenteluttelemattomammuuksissansakaankopahan

No we have thick skins because we're a bunch of rude assholes that constantly yell at each other over petty things.

>Satan calling out a German for subversiveness
Tell Chaim and David that I said hello.

Besides, I didn't exactly blame communists. I hinted at the quality of cultural output rapidly diminishing where overt propaganda is intentionally prioritised.

>Companies like Twitter and Facebook will get a deadline to delete the comments or the company will have to pay 50 million Euro

I'd like to see them try to enforce that somehow. Like seriously, what are they going to do? They aren't German companies and aren't bound by German law. Twitter/Facebook would just wad it up and throw it in the trash.

that's impressive

i will look if i can find a longer German word but maybe that was the longest we have

Ding ding ding, can't have info getting out in a totalitarian state, can we?

what does the word mean?

Not the sensitive kind of info. Something has to leak or else it'd raise suspicions.

>spotted the yankee kike faggot

let me guess, your grandparents were from the old country

So where are the blackout protests by Twitter, Google and Facebook over this?

isnt this a semi-artificial constructed word?

Something about bowing with every possible conjugation added to the end. It means nothing.

The longest real word, according to guinness, is lentokonesuihkuturbiinimoottoriapumekaanikkoaliupseerioppilas

Airplane-jet-turbine-motor-assistant-mechanic-under-officer-student.

hitler dindu nuffin

>DONT QUESTION DEAR LEADER

its a bit shorter than the German word but still quite long

Communists create a multitude of laws that is so vast everyone will be breaking the law here and there. So the government can pick who they want to persecute based on those retarded laws.

Those laws weren't made for Facebook, Twitter or Google, who are all into the same agenda that Merkel defends. It's made to possibly persecute competition to them. I don't want to discourage people from bombing Facebook, just saying they can turn a blind eye since they're buddies, now a competing social network like Gab that doesn't want to adopt the new Orwellian rules is deeply in shit, since they're no in good graces with Merkel and the EU bureaucrats.

ours is "Donaudampfschifffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft" according to Guiness

Nope. I'm just commenting that when Euros think of Americans they're usually thinking of people from the East Coast. And they are loud, abrasive, and rude. I generally don't go east of the Mississippi if I can help it.

maybe we should all shitpost on all the german websites

Whereas we aren't. Anymore. It's honestly a massive fucking tragedy. Good on you though, keep it up.

Nietzsche was a basketcase who got his citizenship removed for his bullshit before eventually dying alone, in an asylum and of the syphilis; Marx was a direct Rothschild relative from a long line of Rabbis who leeched of his main man Engels while failing to ever actually make it in German society; and Hegel composed a school of philosophy that Marx directly contradicted.

All of these won huge followings abroad following World-War-era mistranslations (see again: longest-standing PsyOp in history) and now are of course German (hint: look up what "Ashkenazi" means - it's literally the old "White when it suits us, Jew when it won't" thing taken to eleven).

More like
>"no more problems after we got rid of hate speech (and non-propaganda)!"
:^)

You are so German that your ID almost spells 'sharia'.
Stay strong, and bring back the old values to the whole Europe. We're with you.

Jews were part of Germany

I am with the rest of Sup Forums. Germans are to blame for shit even if it comes technically from a jew.