What are you?

What are you?

I'm a mix between traditional conservatism and anarcho-capitalism. I do believe leaving the people alone and letting capitalist ideas take over will solve a lot of problems. However, there really does need to be some rules set in place to preserve the idea of a free market. For example, if one market takes over and becomes an overwhelming monopoly, they can in turn make any rules or decisions necessary to benefit them. This corrupts the idea of a completely free market because one entity is now making all the rules to oppress any other business from any kind of success.

Iron Guard Romania reporting in.

Chaos undivided over here

fucking ISPs

>Good

Friendly reminder that the only monopoly in the US is government owned and not at all a free market company

I'm in Post-Factual-ter.

Voluntary slavery, I live on a farm out in Montana and help out an old man here in exchange for room board and a stipend I spend on boozes and drugs, haven't filed a tax return since 2011 and I'm technically homeless, it's pretty comfy.

>I am unable to form an opinion and choose a side so I'll worship all of them! You must look stupid now, ha

You are pathetic, check this....

>Mideval

Which utter spastic made this shite?

Schopenhauer master race

>anarcho transhumanism
kthxbai

Ultimogeniture is okay. It certainly beats having your realm split on every succession due to gavelcuck, but agnatic-cognatic primogeniture should be your ultimate goal for everyone but sandniggers.

Libertarian as a public face
Chaos undivided deep in my heart.

>no libertarian fascism

Max stirner. Am completely unspooked

Chaos Undivided is more than a pantheon a philosophy, it is the Eightfold Path, it is the Truth behind the curtain and the sin of knowledge, the revelation and the secret, it is many things but not a religion as we understand it. Chaos is freedom, ambition, power and glory, it is damnation but also reward, it is the moment when you break your chains, when you dispose of your humanity and when you embrace something so unfathomable that dives you insane but also ecstatic with the knowledge that your destiny is in your OWN hands.

When an enlightened one exults For Chaos! across the din of the battlefield he evokes this truth, he utters in words what his eye have seen and what his soul has felt when he opened his mind to the truth for the first time. When marching under the banner of Primordial Truth the warrior of Chaos does not favor a Exalted Power in particular way, neither he favors them all, but he is the herald of the Truth, the Truth of which destiny lies beyond the skein, the Truth that follows death, the Truth that power and ambition are rewarded, the Truth where you as an individual can become a literal god, an immortal, a being of such utter power only if you will it, only if you dare it.
Chaos Undivided is not a religion; it is a philosophy, a philosophy of the self interest, of tangible power and the shattering dread of the ultimate Truth. This philosophy teaches a human that if he is ambitious enough he would be rewarded, it teaches him that if he kills with the name of the True Gods on his lips he would catch their eye and receive their boon, it teaches him that one day he can become a demigod, a mortal no more, and all this if he only wills it and dares it.

The Primordial Truth is also the philosophy of the metaphysical, where reality and dogma shatter, a philosophy that teaches its followers that the laws of physic do not exist, that any laws are artificial, that dogma and ad a closed mind lead your soul to be shattered by the dreaded dream predators. Chaos Undivided is a philosophy that teaches you that you have a soul, teaches you that with your dreams you shape the universe and it teaches you that nothing is impossible, everything can be done if only one dreams it.

That is why a chosen one bears proudly the Star of Chaos even if he pledged his allegiance to only a variant of this philosophy, perhaps to Nurgle's teachings, it is because once you pass over the skein of reality and you see the vast landscapes of infinite possibilities nothing can ever be the same and everything becomes possible, all that is required is a simple dream.

>Though the gates that stand between the mortal world and the immortal Realm of Chaos are now closed to me, still I would rather die having glimpsed eternity than never to have stirred from the cold furrow of mortal life. I embrace death without regret as I have embraced life without fear.

uWu, what's that

Sigil of Nahemoth from the book of sitra Achra.
She's the demon ruler of the Black earth or the inverse Malkuth.
Basically the head botch of all the nasty spirits closest to our plane of existence.

>mfw I'm literally Max Stirner
Any of you guys interested in buying a bottle of milk?

>kek
>not normie