Macron

tfw to inteligent

2deepportoi

Best timeline

Here's another good one

pls be patient :) I have le autismo XD

>to

>inb4 newfag

As if. You know full well what's going on.

Based intellectual frenchie!

that is such a good quote
is it real?

newfag

yeah, it was her best line and it clearly booty bothered Macron in one of the last debates they had. too bad it wasn't enough, French people are retarded and don't seem to care about being turned into a 3rd world shithole. I imagine though once these migrants start to move into other parts of the country the real panic will set in and the realization that France is no longer France will seed a deep regret.

It is le true. Le madam Le Pen said this during le final le shittalking to le monsieur Macron.

So he knows whatever he wants to say would cause an uproar after going through the press?

What the fuck is he implying here?

>tfw to smart to speak to journalists

That he loves older women and wants to shag them all. Like for example chancellor Merkel, whom he'll marry as his second waifu.

>I am above the daily grind of government

>is it real?
Yep.

She said it live during the debate before the 2nd turn of the Presidential election

He's probably the smartest president we've had since De Gaulle, he managed, in a single year, to go from literally who to the most powerful president we've had in a century, he has a total stranglehold on parliament, he has enough supporters to modify the constitution at his will and is summoning a congress a month into his presidency.
Whatever your opinion of him may be the one thing you have to recognize is that he managed his Coup d’État like a chef.
Hat's off to him, here's hoping he won't do too much ill with his absolute power.

>managed to go from literal who to President
That is less due to his efforts, and more to do with who he won't say no to. That isn't a good thing, as Obama was the same way.

Let us see if he's going to be the ultimate Generation X president.

he wasn't even an elected representative, Obama was a Senator.
Macron was a shadow councilor of Hollande for a while, was a transparent minister of economy for a year or so, resigned and a year later he's president.

He pulled a Napoléon III except Napoléon III had a name.
I'm sure Macron will be a study case when it comes to soft coups and manipulation of the masses in 20 years.
I mean he already has a group in our Senate despite the Senate elections not having occurred yet and the last elections predating the creation of his movement or even his entry into mainstream politics.