Sup Forums ARE IDIOTS

Why do you guys spend all day LARPing as Nazis instead of actually improving your lives?

You realise that YOU are responsible for destroying your chances of having a "white family", right?

At least if you had the balls to stand behind your beliefs like Richard Spencer or Varg Vikernes do, then a girl might find you attractive for being a leader and leaving your life how you like, and they might have kids with you.

But if you're just some pathetic whinging shitposter on an anonymous chinese cartoon internet forum, no woman is going to want to touch you.

Why are you wasting your life shitposting when you could be working towards having the "white children" you always wanted? It literally makes zero fucking sense, and the vast majority of you are fucking morons.

>inb4 HURR DURR BUT I HAVE KIDS
You're in the minority
>inb4 HURR DURR SLIDE THREAD
Not an argument
>inb4 HURR DURR BUT VARG HAS AN AUTISTIC WIFE
He still has six kids and most of you have none
>inb4 HURR DURR IMPLYING I WANT TO GO NEAR ROASTIES
Then just kill yourself because there is no point in you living
>inb4 HURR DURR GCHQ / DATA MINERS GET OUT
Not an argument
>inb4 HURR DURR BUT RICHARD SPENCER ACTS LIKE A HOMO
I'm not saying you have to be the same as him, I'm saying that you need to prove yourself in real life (in a way of your choosing) if you want be attractive to women

>leaving your life how you like
I meant living.

>pol
>white

If you go outside you become controlled opposition.

So you're just going to sit indoors and rot instead of making a life for yourself?

What would Herr Hitler say?

I'm not saying you have to become Hitler, you can do what you like, you can be right-wing or left-wing, I honestly don't give a shit - what matters is that you build a life for yourself instead of wasting your time shitposting on a forum.

Talking to women is controlled opposition.

you fucked up fagfag
disavow all your life mistakes or get dead

you care buddy. i dont like left wingers so i dont go to where they congregate. you on the other hand

>Sup Forums is full of fat neckbeard virgins
Where did this meme come from? I'm well-educated (attend university), in shape and decently attractive. Seems like a shill trick to demoralise us.

>inb4 HURR DURR IMPLYING I WANT TO GO NEAR ROASTIES
>Then just kill yourself because there is no point in you living

That's where you're wrong faggot, VR & AI are advancing like mad.

Even a left-winger who stands up for his beliefs in real life is more alpha than a right-winger who just sits on an internet message board doing nothing with his life.

Jeremy Corbyn has 3 kids. How many do you have?

Probably most are.

>Seems like a shill trick to demoralise us.
Demoralise you for what? What is Sup Forums even trying to achieve these days, besides shitposting? Trump has been elected, Brexit won, the French/Austrian elections have passed, what's the point of Sup Forums?

It's just pointless circlejerking shitposting BOLLOCKS which is distracting you from building a life.

>those are the only elections Sup Forums will ever influence
how does it feel to have more fingers than brain cells?

>build a life goy..your sweat is what gives fiat currency value and sustains our power over you.
Attempting to build a life in a rigged Ponzi scheme that ultimately turns you into a wage SLAVE that will ensure you most likely be ROBBED by women in divorce courts of wealth and children..as they are subverted and brainwashed
by (((FEMINISM))) and then empowered by the (((governments)))..is a role that only (((people))) like (((You))) are eager for us to continue playing.
(((You))) have not reached full automation and IA domination YET and need the dumb goyim to keep making fools of themselves until they are completely surplus to requirements.

nigga I try. so far the roasties have shown to want nothing to do with me. if you want muh 14 words so bad you fucking get me a gf or stfu.

Help me guys,
Sup Forums is taking a toll on me.
Ever since posting here, I have started to dislike my female friends (shallow, money hungry, liars, etc etc)
Now I have stopped hanging out with my normie SJW friends, I didn't wanted to. but ever since frequenting here, I can't stand their presence.
Help me guys, I didn't wanted the redpill.

Stop taking Sup Forums at face value. This is probably one of the dumbest boards on the site, and the far-right is as annoying as the far-left. Don't fall for the Sup Forums meme, Pajeet.

Sup Forums is by far the dumbest board.
All these people pretending to be educated, talking about gains and white futures.

Half of them aren't even here to talk politics, but rather just make circle-jerk threads about niggers or jews or women, or to twist some lefty headline into a hate thread that achieves nothing. These are the ones who can't form an argument about topics that they are meant to be passionate about, and just shout
>FUCK OFF MUDLIMES HURR DURR

The ones who do understand politics spend all day shitposting in order to bait the ones who don't.

Delete this shitty board and make a new containment board called /storm/, then we can all migrate to /news/ and actually discuss current events again like old times.

Seriously, there are daily threads about flat earth and how everything should be christian sharia law or whatever. Buzzwords like degenerate, cuck, snowflakes, (((this shit))), and IQs thrown around and derrailing every other thread in other boards as well.

>slave
This is free market capitalism, anybody can get ahead if they just put the effort in. You're so weak that you blame others for your failures.

>if you want muh 14 words so bad you fucking get me a gf or stfu.
I guess that's my point, what's the point in dedicating yourself to "white pride" bullshit if it's actually harming you from getting a girlfriend/wife and starting a family?

This place is cancer, just get the fuck out of here while you can. I have been here for just over a year and I feel like you.

What's happened is a small group of neo-nazis have tried to pull in lots of dissatisfied young men and tried to offer them a solution to their problems.

BUT THERE IS NO SOLUTION. Unless we were going to form some sort of army to expel non-whites (obviously that's not going to fucking happen), then there is no conclusion. There is nothing to be gained, and everything to be lost, by spending time on Sup Forums.

The best thing is to get away from this place and focus on improving yourself. And I think I will do the same. This place is fucking cancer.

>I guess that's my point, what's the point in dedicating yourself to "white pride" bullshit if it's actually harming you from getting a girlfriend/wife and starting a family
I said I try! I don't just sit at home and do nothing all day you know

Hi jew

How does it feel knowing we're going to kill you off and your fucking niggers that you happen to love so much?

Cuz da fucken JOOZ!!! and I'm a Kang.

>the far-right is as annoying as the far-left
Real life far-right people are very different from real life far-left people, but Sup Forums is basically just Tumblr for rejected guys instead of rejected girls.

I absolutely agree with you, because I often start threads trying to talk about sensible topics, but then it's very hard for them to get attention / gain traction among all the clickbait shit on this board.

>I said I try!

kek

Yup Jeremy's pretty based.

>Why do you guys spend all day LARPing as Nazis instead of actually improving your lives?
Bitch you don't know me. Fuck off you Reddit spacing faggot. I've got a career ahead of me, why the fuck would I want some dumb bitch dragging me down on my way through it? I'll wait until I'm 30-something and I have lots of money from working then I'll manipulate a 18-20 year old girl into marrying me and have her pump out my kids until she turns 33. Shouldn't be hard since I'm not a fat ugly fuck.

jew not wanting to talk about the jew problem

kek

I'm not saying you're not, I'm saying other people aren't.

Good to hear you are making an effort my friend, godspeed, good luck to you.

Hahaha when's that going to happen? You're deluded. You're delusional.

If you actually stood up for advancing your values in real life, like Richard Spencer, then I might have a shred of respect for you, but I'm guessing you don't.

That's the thing. Sup Forums is for whingers who don't actually have the balls to be far-right in real life. So they just whinge. You're all just hiding away from reality, too weak and pathetic to confront it like normal human beings. Being a leftist but being SUCCESSFUL (i.e. having a family, having children) is more alpha than being an emasculated cuck who just whinges on the internet and NEVER has a family.

Your a fucking jew.

Anything out of your fingers is nothing but lies and half truth Mossad bullshit.

Can't wait to see your race pushed into the sea.

So you're just a whinging faggot whinging about life and not doing anything to improve yourself, fucking jej.

At some point you'll have to stop being a LARPing Nazi if you want a girl to marry you - unless you marry a fellow Nazi, in which case enjoy you and your kids being ostracised from society.

improve? I'm inproving the world. I run a bot net that gets the mudniggers motivated to kill jews in their area.

fucking retarded inbreed baby eating blood sucking jew can't see the storm coming.

lol I have 3 kids and live on a farm the whole area thinks like I do jew.

Your dream of exterminating the Jews almost certainly will never happen. Even if you kill a few, there's millions of them across the world, and most people do not have a motivation to kill them.

So Sup Forums is just rednecks then? I knew it.

>> delusional insane jew

>> muh everyone loves me cuz I'm like holo

whats the official number now? 235k down from muh 6 million

Not an argument

I'm not a Jew, although I'm guessing you're just going to continue pretending I am anyway.

You didn't answer my question, you're just a redneck then? Like most of Sup Forums? No wonder this place is pure cancer

>redneck

I have a BMW does that make me a redneck cuz I also have a truck cuz anyone that owns a home should have a fucking truck.

fucking jews. Love me as I rape your race.

fuck you faggot pedo baby killer.

>truck
Yup so you are a redneck, so as I thought, Sup Forums really is just pathetic rednecks.

I am improving my life, I became a MGTOW and removed all risk of being raped by a woman, and at the same time saved a whole lot of cash I can invest into my future.

The number of LARPing nazi's here is actually quite small, there's probably more MGTOW here than there are genuine neo nazis.

>I became a MGTOW
So you wrote off any chance of procreating? That's called DESTROYING your life mate.

Christ you are fucking pathetic.

You know, you can both improve your life AND post on Sup Forums.

I don't think so, I think this place pulls you into blaming blacks/Jews for all your problems, and prevents you from integrating into society (which is necessary if you want to find a chick).

Attempted bump, you cunts need educating.

>Why do you guys spend all day LARPing
Why are you so upset?

Because I've spent over 1 - 2 years on Sup Forums, on and off

I sort of believe in its cause, but then I think it's literally pointless because the end is not achievable. And that makes me realise I am wasting my time and wasting my life on here. Instead of getting on and trying to get a girlfriend and all this shit.

Yep, having children in this climate has really high odds they will just be taken away from you and raised by a single mother you're forced to hand over half of your assets too, and god knows how much in child support.

If you want to risk that, that's your prerogative, but I'll take the increase amount of money and the decreased risk any day.

When (if) this whole shit show gets reformed, I may opt back in, unlikely to happen in my lifetime though.

This post surely will open the eyes of the nazis.

Le Pen and Wilders can still win by the way. Any day now.

Christ you are a complete and utter faggot, to be honest it's probably a good thing that you're too much of a fucking faggot to impregnate a girl because we don't want weak genes like yours muddying up the gene pool

Just kill yourself right no faggot, there's no point on you even living if you're too much of a faggot to procreate

>Because I've spent over 1 - 2 years on Sup Forums, on and off
Why are newfags so insecure about how long they've "been on/pol/" -- no one actually knows how long you've been here, unless you start sounding insecure about it.
>I sort of believe in its cause
kek my seides... do I have to say "implying Sup Forums is one person", or are we all smarter than that?
> I think it's literally pointless because the end is not achievable
Kiddo, you're speaking literal jibberish. Now tell me why you're really so upset...

Autism probably. I rather would have Sup Forumstards stand up for their beliefs over SJW's though, problem is I notice a complete lack of confidence in them whereas the SJW's are full of pride.

Also, Identity Evropa has as of late been open in their public involvement. I don't agree with them entirely but I give them credit for at least having balls unlike the basement dwellers who do nothing but whine on Sup Forums.

Already sired two out of five(minimum) kids.

Doing it right.

My wife and I liked this thread better when it was posted last week. Yall better be saging

What's the point in throwing one's life away on a cause which cannot achieve its aims?

Or even one that is not willing to organise in real life?

I go on brit/pol/ and I ask people what can be done in real life to organise and rally and they say ">implying i'd do that", "GCHQ get out", "lol do you want to throw your whole life away"

This place is just a cancerous festering pool of pathetic dickless manchildren who SAY that they believe in the far-right, but aren't willing to actually support it or advance its causes in real life. It's just like Tumblr. People whinging at the world instead of doing anything to advance their lives in reality. Absolutely pathetic.

Yes you have a very good point, those guys do have the balls to stand up for what they believe in.

>What's the point in throwing one's life away on a cause which cannot achieve its aims?
lol dipshit -- WHAT FUCKING CAUSE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? This is a fucking Mongolian wedding cake recipe forum, not a fucking "cause". Go shill somewhere else, or at least lurk a bit so you don't sound so fucking robotic.

But I do. I post here because it's very entertaining.

You are correct. Most people here are insecure losers, just like myself. Deal with it faggot.

angry is good, anger gets shit done.

all you're posts so far have proven you are thick as shit/straight out of university you dozy cunt.
the fuck are you doing here with yo'urerr teenage opinions and projections?

i think i smell projection

OP is a wankaah

Saw this on tv just now. Had to share.

>Why do you guys spend all day LARPing as Nazis instead of actually improving your lives?
>
>You realise that YOU are responsible for destroying your chances of having a "white family", right?
>
>At least if you had the balls to stand behind your beliefs like Richard Spencer or Varg Vikernes do, then a girl might find you attractive for being a leader and leaving your life how you like, and they might have kids with you.
>
>But if you're just some pathetic whinging shitposter on an anonymous chinese cartoon internet forum, no woman is going to want to touch you.
>
>Why are you wasting your life shitposting when you could be working towards having the "white children" you always wanted? It literally makes zero fucking sense, and the vast majority of you are fucking morons.
>
>>inb4 HURR DURR BUT I HAVE KIDS
>You're in the minority
>>inb4 HURR DURR SLIDE THREAD
>Not an argument
>>inb4 HURR DURR BUT VARG HAS AN AUTISTIC WIFE
>He still has six kids and most of you have none
>>inb4 HURR DURR IMPLYING I WANT TO GO NEAR ROASTIES
>Then just kill yourself because there is no point in you living
>>inb4 HURR DURR GCHQ / DATA MINERS GET OUT
>Not an argument
>>inb4 HURR DURR BUT RICHARD SPENCER ACTS LIKE A HOMO
>I'm not saying you have to be the same as him, I'm saying that you need to prove yourself in real life (in a way of your choosing) if you want be attractive to women
After Sup Forums i worked on doing better grades and going to boxing clases for a year now that i beat up any muslim that dares cross me
Why you lie OP that all of us are fat LARPing faggots when you are one

All sides have the same amount of insecure losers. It is a fact now in the modern west.

OP you obviously have learned enough here to try and get out and make a difference. This site cannot inherently do much for change as it is an anonymous web board. It is a place to vent and talk about shit nobody else talks about. Because of these facts people find it comforting and will on here longer than is good for them. There have been things that I have learned here on /pol. I learned more about Iran-Contra, and the franklin scandal. My mind has been opened to things that are not talked about on MSM or even most alternative media sources. It is a double edged sword.

This.

/thread

I'm too busy stocking shelves.

Wow you sure convinced me by calling me a faggot repeatedly, I'll go out now and reform my ways immediately.

You're on the verge of moving up to a higher level.

do you really lease a car? that's such a terrible waste of money

At the end of the day Sup Forums really is stupid though. They misunderstand so much and operate on completely facile accolades.

They've completely misidentified their class enemy, they've been played for fools by an elite greater than themselves. And the whole time they believe they're above it all. It's embarrassing sometimes, taking it seriously would be idiotic, I'm just here for the bantz

>lurk moar
Yeah, that isn't an argument.
And as I already told you I've been here for long enough.

In the case of Sup Forums it doesn't get anything done, apart from edgy online raids. That's hardly gonna build a wall or stop the Mediterranean boats is it?

Again, not an argument. Do you not have an argument then? Are you too stupid to string one together?

>defensive behaviour because he knows I'm right but is too stupid to string together a counter-argument
Just as I thought

Quite funny 2bh

>calls you a bunch of ad homs
>whines about his feels and opinions like they matter
>cries NAA in every reply
Name the four pillars of argumentation or gtfo, Molymeme fanfuck 12 year old newfag scum.

Then you have done well and I congratulate you, but you are almost certainly in the minority

Unless you've done the same thing then saying "this" isn't an argument.

Not really. I don't travel very far for work. I've never driven a vehicle prior that wasn't a piece of shit, or had tons of problems. My credit has gone up a bit in the 16 months I've had this vehicle.

chinks stole my engineering job. That's why.

You don't know what people who post on this site do with their spare time, I have involved myself in political activism when I saw that there was a benefit to be yielded from it, the EU referendum being the most recent example

That's because you're a faggot. You should kill yourself right now if you don't want to procreate

There are so many things wrong with this post I don't know where to start

Firstly you haven't provided an argument, yet again

Secondly I have a degree in philosophy and I've never heard of "four pillars of argumentation", I'm guessing it's some meme that Molyshit has put upon you. The only rules of argumentation that are agreed by philosophers is that you need a logically valid argument, and preferably true premises as well if you want to reach true conclusions. You're a fucking idiot and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Thirdly you've engaged in ad hominem while accusing me of doing the same

But the take home point is this - you're getting buttflustered because I'm telling you what's true, and you're too much of a manchild to accept it.

What makes you so sure, that people who visit this place, while also improving their lifes and actually living up to their ideals are a minority?
Are you projecting? Or do you have some data to back that up :^)

> that pic

Sup Forums are obese genies with computers?

HURR DURR BUT VARG HAS AN AUTISTIC WIFE

Wasting our live so other can live their in peace without having to worry about Zionist fantasies of world domination..

I get worried sometimes that pol doesn't realize this

Getting redpilled at 16, life will be alot more improved in 10 or so years than for the others on this board

You wish..shill ..

T-twi Twinks

And Btw /ppl have greatly improved my life I am awakened now and I feel stronger then before /pol I am Hungry for more !

My life is pretty good tho, Sup Forums is for fun in the spare time.

Because, as I said, I go on brit/pol/ and I try and encourage people to do shit, and they think it's a ridiculous idea.

Are you succeeding and progressing with your life personally? Are you getting nearer to having a family? Has Sup Forums helped you in these endeavours?

Yup

Please tell me you're joking. What exactly are you achieving by coming on Sup Forums?

>all this projection

I learned a lot about Twinks Shills and Chumps..

What Sup Forums hates more? Mestizos or kikes?

Are you succeeding in life, and is Sup Forums aiding that success, or hampering it?

Okay, and has that moved you further towards getting a girlfriend? Or does it just keep you here seething with anger?

Gf they are the one making me angry I add plenty of gf and they are the waste of time living in Disneyland

You had plenty of girlfriends and they've all gone to live in Disneyland? That's a bit odd.