Where my illinois bros at??

Where my illinois bros at??

usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/2017-06-29/junk-bond-status-looms-as-illinois-wrestles-with-budget-pensions

630 reporting. Not gonna lie, Im gonna go home and clean my rifles tonight and get comfy. Waiting for these nigs to try and cross the fox river when the gibs run out. Anyone else up to garrison the west banks of the fox against the urbanite scum from Chitcago?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghfZfqm2fJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

618 here. I hope the whole thing falls apart. I am sick and tired of the rate government passing law after law while they fail to do their true job of preserving Illinois.

773 here. Fuck you. I'm not the one who told my parents to move here 20 years before I was born.

>618
You guys got really fucked. You are basically not even part of the state. Chicago is a parasite.

It won't be instant, but getting junk bond status means all new bonds are going to cost extra, and a lot extra. There is only about 100 basis points (1% interest) from AAA-> BBB, BBB -> BB is alone many times 250 basis points.

wont take much to whip the niggers into a frenzy though. Madigan will pander to the subhumans and tell them that the gibs will run out. I would expect them to chimp out soon.

Burn this shithole into the ground. I'm pretty sure I'm moving out.

Left Illinois to head West.

Has life and economy really gotten worse the last couple of years? I remember similar rhetoric getting thrown around and literally nothing felt different.

Any of u guys know about Ann Arbor?
I am considering an internship there but I don't want to get dindu'd

Honestly life is fine (aside from potentially the shit ton of taxes that might be headed our way)

Economy is bad though. If the budget fails to pass shit is really going to hit the fan. No road construction. No lotto. Schools are saying they may not be able to open in fall. Doctors are refusing Medicaid patients.

Why are you asking about Michigan in an IL thread?

>tfw niggers from your shithole with cross into Indiana when you fall
FUCK

>Any of u guys know about Ann Arbor?

There are no dindus here.

773 here. I'm hoping someone sets fire to the stinking garbage heap that is Illinois politics once and for all.

Heard we might have 4.95% income tax here soon.

309 here

Normalfags report in

idk i just felt like it and it seems like similar place
you live there?

815 here. On vacation in Florida. How bad is it up there?

I'm just hoping the "sweetened beverage" tax gets struck down today

Very white and liberal. Fun place if you don't mind hipsters.

Almost certainly going to happen. Although we had that for five years before.

My concern is they're going to go after property taxes - if they do the exodus will really begin. Property taxes are already 2nd highest in the nation.

Illinois is going to become Venezuela isn't it?

>you live there?

Yes. It's a medium sized town, half of which is a college campus. It has no resemblance to Illinois or Chicago.

It's bad. I will say one thing good has come of it, the colleges are dumping their administrators like it's going out of style. At NEIU we got rid of all our diversity directors. Good riddance, fucking parasites. Any other NEIU students here btw? Let's meet up and bro down

ISU here. Somehow we're weathering the budget shit just fine. No faculty cuts, no tuition increases, and we've been doing a fuckload of renovations.

Bridgeport Chicago here. I'm in a safe spot surrounded by Italians who kill niggers. Look at this budget report. Chicago is fucking in the whole state

872 here. Who's gonna join me on the north avenue chimp blocade?

Its time for a lead soap cleanse.

309 reporting in. Normal is perhaps one of the few places in this god forsaken state that is actually improving and doing just fine.

217 I was born here and i will die here bring on the rampaging nignogs i will clean this mess up

A few years back, I spent 6 months working in St Charles. Beautiful area, but the -20° temperatures were a bit much. Also, I was quite surprised by the amount of spics I saw up there.

I don't understand why though, Alan. Surely we'll feel it at some point.

>-20° temperatures
>in IL
that happens maybe once a year, if that

I can't, brother. I'm helping wall off Albany Park to keep the Muslims and kikes contained.

On vacation in Cali, hold the burbs down until I get back. If the chimps persist I'll get some heat ready as soon as I land.

Hey hey 217 represent. Not a lot going on down here other than corn and Chicago dindus ruining communities

It was the winter of 2013... I'm from Florida and thought I was being a pussy, but even the people that loved there said that it was the coldest winter in like 30 years

It already is silly

May the Lord damn the entire state of I******s to hell for all eternity. You I******s retards are going to get exactly what you deserve. When Donald Trump gets through carpet bombing your entire state we are going to have a new great lake.

BS there are plenty of dindus in Ann Arbor, almost got knifed outside my apartment there once.

State Farm and Country Financial are keeping ISU afloat and ISU keeps the town attractive. We can thank Al Bowman and Larry Deitz for investing heavily in the college of business which is basically State Farm and Country's farm system at this point.

*****ATTENTION ALL ILLINOIS-FAGS*****
PA IS FULL!!!
DO NOT COME HERE!!!!!
DO NOT BEG FOR MONEY, IT WILL NOT COME!!!!

We are overrun with niggers here; even the small white rural communities are succumbing to miscegenation. All hope is lost. The Marxists have won.
Heil Hitler, and goodbye.

Yah im born and raised in StC. You should have seen this place 20 years ago, it was beautiful. Still is if you avoid down town and the apartments on randall rd and 64. Mexicans began moving in about 20 years ago and the west side of the river started to go down hill. Whatever we can just blow the bridges when the nig hoards start moving west.

>be born and raised in Illinois
>birthday is July 1st
>knew about this
>read article
>July 1st deadline

Illinoisan here; spare nobody. Full exterminatus. For the Trump-Emperor!

Fellow 630 here. This place is so dead. The only highlights of this place is cobweb and potholes. All of the budget is spent on utilities for homeless people who molest people on the nature trail. My friend was groped by one on the bridge for half an hour cause he had crack head strength . This state is ass because of Chicago and now they want the illegals to have access to public services.

Are you in the news tomorrow? Finish'd.

Former 618fag that moved to Indiana 17 years ago, why didn't you guys get out before it was too late? The writing has been on the wall for two decades now.

I suggest every southern Illinois resident move to Indiana as we actually have a functional economy and with your help we could turn 90% white again (we're already 85). Chicagoans are absolutely not allowed though. It isn't coincidence that the shittiest/most violent/poorest/least white part of the state is the part that is right on the border next to Chicago

309 can't wait for it to go to shit

Heard from friend at the capitol that budget will "probably not" pass. I took that as a hard no

Don't tell them to come here. You call the whites, but you'll bring the niggers.

>Pundits have taken to calling it the "Venezuela of the Midwest."

What the fuck is going on up there? Stay safe bros and remember, Texas is full.

How bad are the supposed property tax increases going to be? I moved out of IL 11 years ago and am planning on moving back by the end of the year to eventually buy a house.

Where at in 815?
Rockford here

Ann Arbor is full of faggots don't move there grand rapids is pretty comfy very conservative most parts except the inner city are very white and based. Hardly any sandniggers but lots of spics.

What is the window for things to get fixed and what is the timeline should they fail? I don't imagine at 12:01AM the entire state will burst into flames, so will it be the first WIC/SSI missed payments or when the gov't employees aren't paid?

Southside rat here. I might be in one of the few communities in Chicago that can quickly pull a militia together for protection.

>309 here
Illinois can get rekt for all I care.
>Beautiful state.
>Don't have to wear a helmet on my motorcycle.
>Ruby red other than that malignant tumor bastion of a liberal union coddling shit-hole known as Chicago.
>Birthplace of Obama's political career and 90 gorrilian corrupt politicians, most of which are already in jail.
Seriously, get rekt Illinois. Don't kick the can down the road. Burn it down and start over.

It most likely will be next month if gibs start to disappear that stuff starts flying.

if illinois get rekts all the vice lord niggers are going to come here to my area haha epic

The real hole is the the pension is broke. They have been raiding the pension for so long that there is a 111 billion dollar hole. If they can't pass a budget today,

- Megamillions and Powerball will kick them out
- Bonds go to Junk status
- Soon they will not be able to spend any money freely, as a federal judge will have to okay all payments. Right now a good chunk of their payments are regulated by a judge.

any of you redneck motherfucker living below Kankakee need to kys...how did you vote for this weak lame governer

>t. dumb fuck blind follower union member from Chicago
it makes me happy knowing you'll never be able to retire

>618
where u at

A-at least we decriminalized weed
R-right guys?

intredasting

Hey bro.
Planning to go to Dubuque

Ditch day plan for tomorrow, either north or west then.

630 here too...

I'll be ready. They wont make it west of Elmhurst though, so I'm not worried.

I know people who go to Saint Charles North and St Charles East.

I'm going to Iowa.

They'll make it all the way to Elgin.

da bears

Well, at least my FOID card got issued in the nick of time... two days ago. I hope there aren't any happenings, but if there are any break-ins, I feel bad for you son. I've got 99 problems but the right to bear arms ain't one!

847 reporting, we have a very small pocket of section 8 niggers in my town but nobody likes them and the police fuck with them all the time. I've got this and 8 10 round pmags but just bought 4 30 round GI mags from the county over, how are my survival chances?

They fled the state a while ago...

Oh hi Woodridge
Naperville master race reporting in

East of Marion. Where are you?

Logan Square reporting in.
Gonna be funny watching hipsters here get absolutely rekt.

ayy senpai, Rockfordian here as well. Thinking about taking my girlfriend to Anderson Gardens today if it doesn't rain.

Metropolis down at the ass end of Illinois.
Just happy I'm with the comfy farmland and not Chiraq

312 here. I'm afriad that I won't be able to finish college.

PRAYING TO KEK FOR JULY 4TH HABBENINGS

Kek, good riddance. Fuck Illinois

Stop allowing the black Chicago refugees to enter Wisconsin!!

Romantic af you fucking weeb

Yeah no kidding. Nigs going to different states for gibs now.

Any chicagofags want to start a militia? What's our identification code word? What's you armament?
>M1 Garand. 600 rounds 30-06
>Winchester 1894. 350 rounds of .44magbum
>Walther PPQ. 500 rounds of 9mm

I'm smack dab in downtown chicago. where should I go? michigan?

I'm going to Michigan with my gf for the weekend. Gonna be comfy at my folks' lake house.

Your rifles should already be clean. k would be ashamed.

Schaumburg speedbump for democracy checking in here. We will hold a delaying action while you push down to West Dundee to hold the expressway North of Elgin. Once secured we'll use Lake-Cook as our phaseline and begin reconquering slowly.

2-words friends...Frangible Ammunition...

Not unless you enjoy even more snow
Just go south, comfy farmland, few niggers.
Meth problems but hey who doesn't?

Calling all Hoosiers!
Are my fellow Hoosiers going to answer the call of duty and help defend Northwest Indiana border towns from south side flood? Stock up on ammo, boys.

773 here work in Old Irving area but live near Rosemont we got police who live on my block so im straight and near the highway i can just jump to Waukegan

amen i love seeing suckers in LS and Wicker Park get fucked up when the hood moves thru. Boystown getting rekt now too from the hood gays running up.

white ppl here getting fucked up or being forced to turn on their own. im mixed tho and dont give a fuck.

MAGA

312 checking in.
It's quiet out there. Almost too quiet.
They know I'm listening. It's hard while out in public. The eyes shift from side to side then back again, acting as if all's normal.
We're at an intersection, waiting for the light to change, knowing if the slow sauntering behemoth in the crosswalk will erupt and target you. You realize your compatriots are too fearful to lend enough help, maybe a passing shout, a swerve of their car at best.
You've already plotted out the banks and their ATMs, withdrawing all but a bit, so as not to incur suspicion or set off a freeze on your funds.
The house in no longer safe. It's begun to cost more than double what you agreed to only a few years ago. If you haven't begged for relief from the overlords and their tax appeal scheme, it's too late. The Uhauls are going for a premium now. Your brother-in-law with the truck is using it himself.
At home, the wife is giving you uncertain glances. She says she's with you. But part of her job is tied to the Leviathan. She hasn't been paid in months, but there's a promise. Her parents have a pension. They're at their home down at the Gulf now, for their pensions aren't taxed and their property taxes are held to 1998 rates. She once said it's our duty to keep paying our fair share. You worry she still holds those views now.
A city revenue truck passes. You can feel the exhale of the passersby as it doesn't stop to ticket you for walking improperly or holding a wrong thought. Rumor is that they're working on a deal to capture the funds from your account via transponder.
A motorcyclist roars past. You wonder if that's not the best mode to escape. The plates are small, they're still legal, you'll still be able to escape over back trails once the interstates are closed.
It's getting late now. A stop at the store for a chicken breast that you can fashion into a homemade Chick-fil-A dinner. You remind yourself to buy the ingredients at two stores so as not to arouse suspicion.

Fellow 630 brother. Tonight begins the fires. We shall not fall. youtube.com/watch?v=ghfZfqm2fJY

It is a chance, not a loss, we can reclaim this state.

End the gibs program nationwide, offer a one time relocation stipend of 10K per adult to move to Liberia. Pay the Liberian 2K per household.

Hell, you could make it 50k a year in total costs and it still would be cheaper then the gibs